Palmetto Roofing Contractors

South Carolina: General
06/30/2021

912 Hazelwood Rd

Columbia, SC 29209

The original Palmetto Roofing Contractors- in business for more than 40 years. Randy Webb, the owner, will be on every job himself. We only run one quality crew at all times to guarantee your satisfaction every time. We use the best roofing material on the market. We always include free ridge vent on our jobs. We have a second address in Greenville, SC: 307 Howell Road, Greenville, SC 29615. Phone: 864-421-5144...

roofing (102)insulation (2)

03/03/2021

The job of doing a complete roof wasn’t done probably

Description of Work
Repair a leak on the roof

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Absolutely not true!! The roof was probably done absolutely properly. The homeowner called me to say he had a roof leak. I told him we would be there as soon as we could as soon as it stopped raining. I called him to tell him when we would be there to take care of his problem. He knew what time we were coming and we were on time. My men knocked and knocked on his door. He made them wait outside fo...

10/19/2020

Excellent job. Showed up when scheduled and completed job in short time. Workman was very professional. The cost was reasonable. Would definitely call again. The owner, Randy, was easy to work with in getting the job scheduled and answering any questions.

Description of Work
Replace roof ridges and fixed two leaks

Category auto repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words. Our goal is to be professional and of great service to all our great customers. Randy Webb

08/11/2020

Did talk with someone 2 times, but never got back!

Description of Work
Repair leak in roof

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

I am not in the auto service business and never have been!

07/27/2020

Randy and the team were great. The roof looks fantastic. Price was competitive and on the money. Even when an unforeseen issue arose, the price did not change. All trash was gone. Fast, clean, easy to work with. I will have them back for my other projects!

Description of Work
roof on home

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You have been a pleasure to work with also. Thank you. We could not have stayed in business for almost fifty years without fair and honest dealings. Our goal is to provide great service, the best material and excellent workmanship every time. Randy Webb

06/18/2020

Mr. Webb and his son have been wonderful! They have been a silver lining through this whole process. His son came and replaced some Shingles on the day of the damage. Our insurance and mortgage company have not been easy to work with, and this whole process has taken forever. Mr. Webb has bent over backwards for us to get us all of the necessary paperwork that our mortgage company required. We got...

Description of Work
We had damage from a tornado on April 13th! We had to have a whole new roof!

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

02/24/2020

They showed up on time, did the work and cleaned up. The remainder of the supplies were picked up promptly the next day.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

02/05/2020

I had an issue with my roof. He came out same day within minutes. Fixed it right away. Very pleased. He was very professional and nice. Will be willing to tell everyone about him who needs a roof.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

01/22/2020

EXCELLENT. Randy and his team did great work and he and his guys overdelivered on their work. I highly recommend you hire this company to do your roof!! We had over a half dozen quotes. True professionals they even did a great job cleaning up even though they finished on a freezing cold friday night in January. They did the job completely and we are very happy. Thank you Randy!!!

Description of Work
Roof plus repair to roof

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

10/30/2019

It went really well. The service was good. The price was good compared to other bids. Cleaned up. They told me what they were gonna do. They gave me a formal written proposal and give me an estimate.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement.

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

07/15/2019

It was great working with this company. We felt they went beyond what was expected. The clean up was very well done. All the crew seemed to like working for this company and were proud of the job they were doing.

Description of Work
Church roof

Work Completed On 07/15/2019