Najera's Small Projects, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2011

Najera's Small Projects offering home improvement, repair and remodeling, lawn maintenance, exterior painting, interior painting, and handyman in Columbia, SC. Contact phone: 803-466-2092...

McCants Lawn Service & Care

McCants Lawn Service & care has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

02/05/2021

We did not end up using him but he called and came out when agreed to. Nice person. Ended up using an insulation specific but would hire him for misc. handyman work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation repair work

CATEGORY flooring contractor

10/09/2018

Highly recommend using this company! Najera responds quickly and is very polite and professional. They did a great job and I will use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several rooms inside painted

CATEGORY interior painters

07/16/2018

Najera's did an excellent job on our repairs. Not only was the price affordable he was extremely professional and timely. The quality of work was great. We were all impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall and siding repair

CATEGORY handyman service,plastering,house painters

05/26/2018

I was encouraged by the positive reviews on Angie's List, but unimpressed by my experience. To be honest, I was insulted by the ways Mr. Najera tried to upsell when he was giving his estimate. My personal favorite was when I asked him to replace the rubber strip that was coming off the bottom of our shower door. I must have a gullible face, because he insisted that I needed a whole new shower door...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small items, including interior window trim repair, shower door repair, patching a wall, etc.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/26/2018

Najares did an excellent job and was probably the best contractor I ever hired to perform work at my home. Excellent professionalism and great results, I will definitely hire them again and recommend them highly to anyone in the need of their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just purchased a new home and wanted the whole interior repainted including trim and ceilings. Got a great price and they went to work. They moved furniture, covered our personal items, removed TV's from the wall and rehung them, minor carpentry as well as power washing our home.

CATEGORY handyman service,pressure washing,interior painters

Thank you very much for your business

Landscaping, Lawn Care Service, Remodeling, Home Repair, Home Improvement, Lawn Maintenance, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Handyman, and Pressure Washing