M Dillon Construction, Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2011

M. Dillon Construction is a locally owned and operated general contracting company that excels in various areas of construction work in both residential and commercial sectors. As a member of the Better Business Bureau, we provide quality work in a timely fashion. Our quotes are upfront and honest, covering all bases of the project so there aren't any "surprises". Contact us today for a free quote on your future projects!...

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
Poly Lift USA Georgia

Poly Lift USA Georgia: concrete - leveling & mudjacking

The Garage Door Company

The Garage Door Company has established itself as one of the most affordable, trustworthy, and personal installation and repair businesses around. We have grown at a tremendous rate primarily because of our reputation and word of mouth. We believe this says a lot about us and we are very proud of it. We treat customers the way we would want to be treated. We are known for offering free advice over the phone, giving discounts to those with special circumstances, giving free estimates on repair and installation, and never charging for work we don't perform. We would like to thank you for visiting our site and believe if you choose to do business with us you will see that The Garage Door Company clearly is the best choice. Additional email: info@thegaragedoorcompany.net

11/17/2020

Sharon L.

Worse experience ever. The owner refuses to respond directly to complaints and when given the option to do the right things, he chooses to take every advantage to get one over on you. Mike Dillon strikes first because he assumes he's always boxing. MDC is a highly unprofessional company with very limited ability in the industry and a horrible reputation due to the petty owner and constant mismanagement.

Description of Work
Construction

Category contractors,concrete repair,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,excavators,fencing,picture framing,garage doors,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,landscaping,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,dock building,lakefront landscaping,stucco,home remodeling,driveway pavers,sunrooms,mudjacking,hardscaping,basement remodeling,stamped concrete,driveway gates

11/21/2016

Marie R.

The driveway looks good. I just think the project was too pricey.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway

05/07/2015

mark L.

Description of Work
stuccoed new home.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

10/07/2014

Andrew W.

Description of Work
They repaired a brick wall that a fedex truck had back over. They did the work as soon as Fedex had issued the insurance money. It was done within a day and was to the quality that we were expecting

Category masonry

03/25/2014

Jacqueline P.

I contacted this company regarding a basement, shed and hard scape project. James responded to my call promptly, came out and discussed the project with me in detail within a couple of days of my request. He was very personable and professional. He was also attentive to the details and answered every question I had regarding the process. He made a second visit with Mike to ensure all the details of the project were covered before an estimate was provided. I appreciated Mike's time, patience and professionalism. He was very knowledgeable, candid in his assessments and offered professional advice that was more cost effective than one of my original ideas. Despite their great service and professionalism I decided to use a company highly recommended by a neighbor, because (1) they were able to present the project to me in a 3D visual format that ensured my ideas were being communicated and understood (2) I was able to see one of their finished products (3) my neighbor highly recommended this contractor. With such a large project it's hard to know for sure if what you're asking for is what you will receive as an end result. I'm sure M Dillon would have delivered on a great product but, it was nice to see my ideas in a format that allowed for immediate changes/clarifications. My meeting with this company came after my visits with M Dillon. Regrettably, I had to take up some of Mike and James' valuable time without compensation. It was only fair that I write this review to let everyone know what a professional M Dillon and his staff was during their visits to my home. He remained a true professional even when I told him of my decision to use another company, asking how he could have improve on his service. I would recommend M Dillon based on my experience and will likely use them for future home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Provided an assessment of the work needed for a basement project.

07/29/2013

Shawna J.

It was a rainy time and I had vacations planned, so there was a lot of scheduling and canceling due to weather. But the company was good about calling with changing days. Also cleaned up everything and no hidden costs

Description of Work
Removed existing driveway, cleared buses next to driveway and poured drive way including an additional space

06/05/2013

Elizabeth P.

Mike from M Dillon Construction was very nice. He was responsive and he was knowledgeable. He only does concrete but we were interested in stone works. So it just might not be the best fit for us.

Description of Work
I asked M Dillon Construction for a quote to do concrete patio.

Category concrete repair,decks

12/20/2012

Travis G.

Mike Dillon responded to my request for an estimate within a day or two. Since I was concerned about cost, he broke the job down into 3-4 parts in case I wanted to do the project in installments. Turns out we did the whole job. To make it easier for me to get other quotes, he drew up a detailed diagram (with prices removed) and emailed me a copy the following day to share with other bidders. We had some delays because of weather, but when the crew finally showed up everything went like clockwork. Compared to other contractors I've used recently, Mike is by far the best. The crew was impressively well organized and efficient. Everyone was pleasant--and very patient with my questions. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Created a driveway from the street along the side of the house to the backyard that ended in a two-car parking pad. This involved what seemed to me a lot of grading and soil moving. Also replaced an old sidewalk that ran from the street to the front door. My old iron gates (across the driveway) were installed incorrectly many years back. The crew discovered this toward the end of the job and fixed the problem at no cost. They also ran a pvc pipe underneath the drive so that I could later run drip hoses for the garden.

Category concrete driveways,masonry

12/17/2012

John G.

All work done to best practices and standards. No complaints. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Masonry repairs to an arched fireplace opening that was not easy, great work, Also repaired a some brick entry columns, patio brick repairs and miscellaneous brick repairs. Did the work quickly and neatly. Very happy with the results! Will call for next project without hesitation!

Category decks,concrete driveways,masonry

09/01/2011

Tracey W.

Excellent experience, Mike Dillon is a great general contractor. First he responded promptly to my request for a quote, then once we decided to work with him he was able to schedule the work in the time frame that was convenient to us. Work on both jobs were quality, performed on-time and they really kept the job site clean and neat. All the workers that worked on our projects were very courteous and professional. We also felt the price was very fair for the quality of work that was done. We will not hesitate to use M. Dillon Construction for other projects around our home. He also does Additions and Roof replacement/repair, among other things.

Description of Work
We've had two jobs done so far. The first was our front porch brick steps were replaced by one of MIke's Sub-Contractors, then we had our large circle driveway replaced and Mike actually did the work himself.

Category concrete driveways,masonry

M Dillon Construction, Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2011

PO Box 90472

Columbia, SC 29290

Commercial and residential renovations, additions, demolition, concrete finishing, site work, roofing, restoration, fencing, framing, drywall, siding, painting, acoustical ceilings, remodels and upfits, tile, kitchens and bathrooms, decks, masonry