LA Roofing LLC

SC
South Carolina: General

1 Windsor Cv Ste 107

Columbia, SC 29223

Call LA Roofing LLC at (844-505-7663) to work with a trusted roofing and siding contractor in Columbia, SC. We get the job done right the first time....

roofing (62)interior painting (4)house painting (3)pressure washing (3)gutter cleaning (3)gutter repair (2)home remodeling (1)siding companies (1)hardwood floors (1)

04/12/2021

I couldn’t be more satisfied with my experience with LA Roofing. From my initial contact to the final invoice being issued Luis and his team displayed top notch professionalism and quality workmanship. They treated me like a customer whose business they desired to gain. Unfortunately this type of service isn’t as common as it should be. The team showed up early, greeted me and got to work. They ke...

Description of Work
Roof repairs and install

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

01/05/2021

The project went well from start to finish. Luis was very professional and accommodating regarding terms of contract. My entire roof was replaced within 2 days. I was very pleased with the roof it made my home look like a new house. Upon inspection once roof was completed there were 3 findings that occurred during the roof installation, 2 where minor damages that occurred to areas of house not rel...

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

09/02/2020

very organized and professional. Great workmanship and transcation was smooth and stress free. Definitely using them for future projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and general contract

Category gutter cleaning,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/07/2020

Luis is a professional at his work, he dot all eyes and crosses all " T". Luis, came to my home and he made sure I understood what was going on on my roof and what needed to be fixed, he also give you discount on top of discounts to make sure payments are affordable. I got a guarantee feeling from Luis my Roof is in his hand.

Description of Work
Wind had blown some Shingles of the Roof, they were replaced by Luis crew.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/30/2020

Excellent service. We are very satisfied and we highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair roof in several places.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/05/2020

Everything went well, from first contact to finished job. I was contacted within the afternoon of submitting a request for quote and got a quote the next day. They scheduled us as we wished, came on time and finished on time. Luis followed up with an inspection and walk through. Excellent.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

01/28/2020

my request was never even acknowledged! nothing at all, no call or email just ignored.

Description of Work
needed roof repairs and estimates for a whole new roof and gutters.

07/15/2019

They came and gave a fair estimate for the job.

Description of Work
church roof

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

01/10/2019

My rental property they worked on is in a different state. It was nice to have professionals that were prompt, courteous to my tenants and clean!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement including removal of skylights.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

11/08/2018

I got the runaround for 2 weeks trying to schedule a quote before they told me that they didn't have time to do the job. Not having time to do a job is fine, but just say it and don't waste people's time. If you're looking for a professional experience, I wouldn't recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Molding / Trim

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

We are very sorry about your experience with the company , due to several hurricanes impacting the area, we were not able to accommodate you to quote fascia repairs to your home . Due to high volume at the time we had to withdraw ourselves from bidding on this particular project, We will learn from this experience and continue to improve our professionalism and responsiveness.

Roofing, siding, gutters & renovations.

Ask for Details.