Integrity Builders & Remodelers, Inc

South Carolina
South Carolina: General

514 S Saluda Ave

Columbia, SC 29205

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

As a 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award winner, Integrity Builders & Remodelers has 44 years of experience in the Remodeling and Home Building Industries. We are a local, veteran owned company native to Columbia. Integrity Builders & Remodelers has countless satisfied clients. We offer free estimates, and our trained professionals can provide architectural drawings for each project as needed. We look forward to discussing your projects, and the benefits of working with Integrity Builders & Remodelers. Contact us at byoung@integritybldrs.com, text to 803-261-0255, or give us a call today!...

home builder (9)home remodeling (6)water damage restoration (5)roofing (1)handyman (1)

08/03/2021

Richard C.

I had tried to work with four other contractors before I found Integrity. Could not have gone better! Kevin and Anne from Integrity were very professional, and easy to work with. Both were able to calm my fears of doing such a renovation. Work was done professionally, very good communication, and the work is beautiful!! Attention to detail is first rate. Cannot wait to bring them back for more work!!!

Description of Work
Full Renovation of Master Bath, update to hall bath

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

Zachary O.

Work was done great and would recommend to anyone. They were professional and timely.

Description of Work
Ceiling and Drywall

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Vicki M.

They showed up when they said they would, the work was top-notch and paid attention to the details. One of the kitchen cabinets had to be replaced, so it was built from scratch, and you would never know it wasn’t the original. Except the one they built was higher quality than the original. The prices were extremely fair. We definitely will use them again.

Description of Work
repair water damage

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Allison N.

It was fabulous!! I hired another contractor to do the job and it was a complete disaster. I found the contact info for Integrity Builders and Bill Young promptly returned my call and made arrangements to come to my home to look at my stairs. Within two days, Bill and Kevin ripped what had been done and then gave me the stairs of my dreams. Kevin's work is second to none and my home was never dirty--even with the sanding. It was a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
refinish hardwood stairs

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Review for Integrity Builders & Remodelers, Inc - 514 S Saluda Ave, Columbia, SC - 39383763

03/30/2020

Jennifer D.

Initial timeline was 3-4 months, but the project took 13. I am overall pleased with how the project was finished, just wish it hadn’t taken so long. Bill has a small crew and the project was initially hampered with rain and the end of year holidays. When I had a concern/issue, Bill addressed it quickly and professionally. We discussed change orders and he swiftly implemented them; I began to follow up our discussions with emails just to make sure we stayed on the same page over the length of the project. I was able to use my preferred electrical subcontractor. My house was built in 1950, so I knew we would find hidden issues (the whole point of the reno was to fix what I didn’t like); as Bill’s workers came across issues, they repaired them. They took great care when working around my young dog who enjoyed their company. The workers cleaned up the site daily/weekly to minimize trash and sharp objects (bad for my mower and my puppy’s paws). I installed natural oak trim, so I did the sanding, staining, and polyurethaning, but Bill installed the doors. I handled my own hardwood floor installation, priming, caulking, and painting.

Description of Work
Project: completely remove 2 rooms and rebuild that section with a properly gabled roof, combine 1 room with the master bedroom, and add a walk-in closet and small bathroom. Remove old house siding and install new cement board siding.

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

10/23/2019

Dan D.

It went quite well. Contractor worked with us with a few little problems we had. Very good. Very satisfactory.

Description of Work
We had 420sq foot addition at the back house.

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

10/08/2019

Deborah L.

There is good reason our contractor's business is call Integrity Builders. He has so much experience and made this process as painless as possible while we remained in our home. Bill Young has a great eye for design and detail. He requires precision which insures the finished product is perfection. On a personal note, he is kind and loves animals which made our experience with the process more pleasant. I highly recommend this company for any and all construction or home improvements you require.

Description of Work
Open area from dining to the family room, completely remodeled our kitchen including transferring our laundry room into a closet space he built in the kitchen area. Our entire house was rewired. New kitchen cabinets and doors, fresh paint, Subway tile in the kitchen and dining area. He built a 4 foot pantry in the dining area along with a butlers pantry.

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

Than you for your glowing review. Enjoy your new kitchen.

09/03/2019

mike W.

Excellent attention to detail and the completed job looked better than we envisioned

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

02/26/2019

Seth D.

After 6 weeks, no estimate received. Customer initiated all contacts. Moved on to find a contractor who follows thru.

Description of Work
General contractor work, remove swing set, bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

10/26/2018

Rebecca P.

We had water damage in our guest bathroom/bedroom and originally hired Mr. Bill for that repair only. We ended up with having Integrity Builders doing the following: wall cut out and barn doors installed in entryway for relocation of office, office wall build in, fireplace/tv build in, door installed at the bottom of stairs leading to attic, under the stairs build in and master bath remodel. Needless to say, we are pleased with Integrity Builders and would recommend them for any job needed for your home or business. Mr. Bill is a perfectionist and the work is wonderful!!!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Additions, Insurance Restoration, Water & Fire Damage, Decks, Windows, Roofing

24 Hour Emergency Service