Hillcrest Exterminating

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2011

Additional contact names - Gayle Godwin, Terry Swindler...

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
Uneven Floor Solutions LLC

At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to you!

07/21/2013

James W.

Alphonso's efforts help us make our restoration decision.

Description of Work
Alphonso surveyed the entire home top to bottom and provided a great quote for removing the pests within our home.

12/29/2012

Patrick K.

Date of service was approximate last yearly inspection. Cost is approximate, I could be off on that. House was purchased with their termite bond in force. After the initial bond expired, the house remained termite-free. Because the yearly inspections were so complete and well done, I was inclined to consider Hillcrest for the retreatment process. I did take several bids and found other name-brand companies tend to push the services not essential to a simple termite treatment. All considered, their price was best and knowing the quality of work already invested, I was confident in their product and service. After 17 years which includes two re-treatments and all the yearly inspections invovled, the house is still termite-free. I have gotten to know the technician very well and he represents the company in the best possible manner. When he works in the crawl space (who wants to go under there?), he takes note of anything the homeowner might find important to know. He goes out of his way to explain anything I need to know about. When retreatment was applied, two techs came out and ensured to keep the residue under control and minimal. Afterwards, they cleaned up and ensured the holes that had to be drilled were appropriately filled. The company ensures they make contact close to the yearly anniversary in order to help the home owner set up their yearly inspection. They are very courteous and work with me to set up an appointment that suits me. Is this a glow report? Better be. I live in a trermite-free home and have complete faith in Hillcrest.

Description of Work
House purchased with initial termite treatment by Hillcrest. Had annual inspections performed without any need for intervention (no evidence of termite activity). Had the house re-treated twice since initial purchase. Always have a yearly inspection.

06/27/2012

linda J.

I have been with them since about 1989. The overall experience has been excellent. I will continue to use this provider.

Description of Work
We used Hill-Crest Exterminating Co. for a yearly termite inspection.

05/18/2012

Michael O.

I had an emergency. They did a real good job. I thought the price was reasonable for the work they did. He was on time. He was very much a gentleman. I haven't seen any millipedes since.

Description of Work
They sprayed the entire yard around my house. I had a southern millipede problem.

03/06/2012

Susan W.

We have a fine experience with them. They were very professional and prompt. I would give them an A+ for responsiveness.

Description of Work
We have been using them for a number of years for regular pest control.

Category pest control,earthquake retrofitting

06/30/2011

Elizabeth R B.

I called Hillcrest last night, but they don't have an emergency number. They are very prompt, they do our termite inspection as well, they spray the house yearly. The guy was very nice and knowledgeable and he came right over. I guess he could hear the panic in my voice. They said the mice usually go outside but if they don't we might notice an odor.

Description of Work
Hillcrest Pest Control came today and put out mouse bait.

Category pest control

Pest Control, Termite Treatments, Bait Systems, Moisture Control and Home Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available