Good Ground Landscaping & Pressure Washing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

101 Pine Mast Ct

Columbia, SC 29209

Good quality work at a reasonable price. 1 other employee. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges.

03/02/2017

DELYNN B.

Excellent job by Mr. Britton. He was quick to return my call, gave me a quote, and did a great job cleaning up my yard sooner than I expected. He is very professional, honest, and charged a fair price. I would recommend his company to anyone.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup - leaves raked, bushes trimmed, branches trimmed from trees

Category lawn service, leaf removal

11/28/2016

Joyce B.

He does a wonderful job and is very dependable.

Description of Work
Mr. Britton has been doing my yard every two weeks for the last five years. He does a fabulous job and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend his service to everyone.

11/21/2016

Shelby B.

Lots of no shows and no quality

Description of Work
This man is very unprofessional and not reliable!

04/04/2016

Hazel W.

Gave detailed estimate prior to starting work. Did great job in approx one day for great price. Very professional. Reviewed and explained all work done after completion and would not accept payment until I was completely satisfied. I hired this company for bi-weekly lawn service. Would recommend to all.

Description of Work
yard cleanup, cleaned up flowerbed, trimmed hedges, pruned trees, cut down a tree , removed dead hedges.

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/02/2015

MARK R.

Mr. Britton is one of the nicest, most honest people I have known. He does excellent work. He has been doing my lawn for several years now and I would not want to use anyone else. As is the nature of the business, on occasion he runs a day or so late because of rain, excessive heat (I would not want someone working in 100+ temperatures - plus it isn't good for your grass to cut it when it is like that) or other things out of his control. That is the same with any service and is understandable. He is very personable, very professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn Care, mowing, raking, shrubs, leaf blower, etc...He can also do mulch, straw, fill, etc. He has done all of the above at my place. He also makes great recommendations for lawn care.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

07/28/2015

Michael S.

He never called back. We had to call him more then once to see if he wanted our business. He told us our job was too small. He's too busy because of all the jobs he gets on Angie's list! Didn't get a price from him, wouldn't want one, thanks.

Description of Work
Several of our HOA owners use his service on a regular basis and suggested the HOA Board contact him about tree/shrub trimming in our HOA common area. He was slow to call back. When he did call back he said he'd drive by and get back to me by Friday with a price quote.

05/21/2015

James G.

Description of Work
FIRST TIME SEASON CLEANING, CLEANED YARD, CUT GRASS,, TRIMMED HEDGES, SPRAYED FOR WEEDS, BAGGED DEPREE.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

07/07/2014

Paul A.

Great Job! Professional, Punctual and Neat! He and his crew did what we wanted, and they were in and out in just a few hours. They bagged up all of the waste materials and hauled them to the curb for pick-up.

Description of Work
He cleaned up two overgrown flower beds in my front yard. The work involved removing dead growth, trimming bushes and removing dead leaves.

Category hauling services, lawn service

06/08/2014

NANCY R.

Mr. Britton has been taking care of my yard for about four years. I can trust him to mow my lawn when needed, he never does un-necessary work. When I have asked him to do work other than regular maintenance he always takes the time to completely understand what I need done and gives me a price he sticks to. Anytime he cannot get work done due to weather or other circumstances he always checks back with me. He not only does a beautiful job with my lawn, he frequently compliments on my own gardening efforts. Mr Britton also pressure washed our house and came back a touched up a couple of areas he was not happy with. Mr Britton is noy only professional, but a very nice man as well. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Lawn care, mowing, trimming.

04/11/2014

Ron W.

He was highly recommended by freinds and he has certainly exceeded expectations. He does a complete job. His prices are fair and he always makes sure you are completly satisfied. In addition, he has proven to be an exceptional person in his manner, professionalism, and work ethic. We highly recommend Olin Britton - you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
We have used Olin for the last year to keep our lawn cut and shrubbery trimmed as need.

09/05/2013

William P.

I have read his other reviews which was the reason I contacted him. I only hope he will not take on other jobs that he cannot complete. He seems to be a very nice individual..

Description of Work
August 19, 2013 gave estimate and was excepted. Scheduled pressure washing for Sat Sept 7 and then called Sept 5th two days before and said he was having help problem and would not be able to do the job. This will set back other projects that I had planned.

03/19/2013

Sherry C.

He is very reliable, responsible, and he is some you can trust. Most importantly, he gets the job done.

Description of Work
He did the yard, and put weed killer down.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

10/31/2011

MARK R.

Every visit has been great. He doesn't sell you work that doesn't need to be done. He is extremely honest - the last visit he said "You know, your grass doesn't really need cutting and you don't have many leaves, do you want me to wait another week or two?" He could have easily just done the work, but since it wasn't needed he was honest about it. That is why I like dealing with him!

Description of Work
I live in the Shandon area and have been using Good Ground Landscaping for lawn work for about a year now. Mr. Olin Britton, the owner is honest, hard working, and does an excellent job. I use them for general yard clean up about every 2 weeks. This includes mowing, leaf removal, edging, trimming hedges as needed, etc. Nothing fancy, just general work to keep the yard looking good. He does a great job and is in and out in a flash. I have not had a single problem with them in the past year.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

CJK Farms LLC.

Water Worx Pros

Yellow Fox Lawn & Landscape

Our business is here to help you get the dream yard you want at an affordable price. We offer lawn care, landscape, hardscape, hydro seeding, irrigation, and yard clean ups. Our goal is to treat you like we would treat our own family and not charge you crazy out of this world prices. We have just started in the Lexington and Columbia area and i have over 18 years of landscape, hardscape, and pool installation. When it comes to our business we are a one stop shop for all your needs. We hope to see you soon and give you the dream yard you have always wanted.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Satisfaction

Hauling, landcaping, yard work & pressure washing.