Good Ground Landscaping & Pressure Washing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

Good quality work at a reasonable price. 1 other employee. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges....

Living Right Lawn Care LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Coastal Shingle Shine, LLC

Soft Wash Specialists and Mold Removal Experts Serving Lowcountry SC

Water Worx Pros

03/02/2017

DELYNN B.

Excellent job by Mr. Britton. He was quick to return my call, gave me a quote, and did a great job cleaning up my yard sooner than I expected. He is very professional, honest, and charged a fair price. I would recommend his company to anyone.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup - leaves raked, bushes trimmed, branches trimmed from trees

Category lawn service,leaf removal

11/28/2016

Joyce B.

He does a wonderful job and is very dependable.

Description of Work
Mr. Britton has been doing my yard every two weeks for the last five years. He does a fabulous job and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend his service to everyone.

04/04/2016

Hazel W.

Gave detailed estimate prior to starting work. Did great job in approx one day for great price. Very professional. Reviewed and explained all work done after completion and would not accept payment until I was completely satisfied. I hired this company for bi-weekly lawn service. Would recommend to all.

Description of Work
yard cleanup, cleaned up flowerbed, trimmed hedges, pruned trees, cut down a tree , removed dead hedges.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/02/2015

MARK R.

Mr. Britton is one of the nicest, most honest people I have known. He does excellent work. He has been doing my lawn for several years now and I would not want to use anyone else. As is the nature of the business, on occasion he runs a day or so late because of rain, excessive heat (I would not want someone working in 100+ temperatures - plus it isn't good for your grass to cut it when it is like that) or other things out of his control. That is the same with any service and is understandable. He is very personable, very professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn Care, mowing, raking, shrubs, leaf blower, etc...He can also do mulch, straw, fill, etc. He has done all of the above at my place. He also makes great recommendations for lawn care.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

07/28/2015

Michael S.

He never called back. We had to call him more then once to see if he wanted our business. He told us our job was too small. He's too busy because of all the jobs he gets on Angie's list! Didn't get a price from him, wouldn't want one, thanks.

Description of Work
Several of our HOA owners use his service on a regular basis and suggested the HOA Board contact him about tree/shrub trimming in our HOA common area. He was slow to call back. When he did call back he said he'd drive by and get back to me by Friday with a price quote.

07/07/2014

Paul A.

Great Job! Professional, Punctual and Neat! He and his crew did what we wanted, and they were in and out in just a few hours. They bagged up all of the waste materials and hauled them to the curb for pick-up.

Description of Work
He cleaned up two overgrown flower beds in my front yard. The work involved removing dead growth, trimming bushes and removing dead leaves.

Category hauling services,lawn service

06/08/2014

NANCY R.

Mr. Britton has been taking care of my yard for about four years. I can trust him to mow my lawn when needed, he never does un-necessary work. When I have asked him to do work other than regular maintenance he always takes the time to completely understand what I need done and gives me a price he sticks to. Anytime he cannot get work done due to weather or other circumstances he always checks back with me. He not only does a beautiful job with my lawn, he frequently compliments on my own gardening efforts. Mr Britton also pressure washed our house and came back a touched up a couple of areas he was not happy with. Mr Britton is noy only professional, but a very nice man as well. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Lawn care, mowing, trimming.

04/11/2014

Ron W.

He was highly recommended by freinds and he has certainly exceeded expectations. He does a complete job. His prices are fair and he always makes sure you are completly satisfied. In addition, he has proven to be an exceptional person in his manner, professionalism, and work ethic. We highly recommend Olin Britton - you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
We have used Olin for the last year to keep our lawn cut and shrubbery trimmed as need.

09/05/2013

William P.

I have read his other reviews which was the reason I contacted him. I only hope he will not take on other jobs that he cannot complete. He seems to be a very nice individual..

Description of Work
August 19, 2013 gave estimate and was excepted. Scheduled pressure washing for Sat Sept 7 and then called Sept 5th two days before and said he was having help problem and would not be able to do the job. This will set back other projects that I had planned.

03/19/2013

Sherry C.

He is very reliable, responsible, and he is some you can trust. Most importantly, he gets the job done.

Description of Work
He did the yard, and put weed killer down.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Hauling, landcaping, yard work & pressure washing.

Satisfaction