EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Exceed Landscape Solutions is a full service landscape company. Providing design build services for your new outdoor kitchen or living space as well as your new landscape. We also provide landscape maintenance services to care for your new outdoor experience....

Brian Toney Irrigation Inc

I have 30 years of experience in repairing all types of plumbing issues and sprinkler systems that include brands such as Rainbird, Hunter, Toro and Nelson among others. All work comes with a warranty and payment is due upon satisfied completion of any work agreed upon.

Action Paving

Call or click for a free estimate, today!

Living Right Lawn Care LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/13/2014

Exceed refuses to return phone calls.

Description of Work
Exceed Lawn Solutions holds the contact to service my neighborhood. There are supposed to be weekly mowings in season, shrubbery trimming, if necessary, and basic lawn maintenance. I had a beautiful mop head cyprus bush that is supposed to show as flowing and fluffy. They trimmed it into a box shape, destroying the features of the bush. Then, they butchered my crepe myrtle by slashing the limbs back in a manner that split the ends of all the branches left 2 - 3 inches. Crepe Myrtles are to be limbed individually in early spring only, not in September. I had a beautiful umbrella-shape that I spent years grooming on this, the only tree in my front yard. The only reason Exceed slashed it is because the branched brushed the mower's head. This tree was not trimmed due to excessive growth or for health reasons. Now, it is extremely ugly and may become diseased because of the split branch ends. It casts no shade now and is a detriment to the front yard. I have photos of before and after to prove it. Exceed does not groom our yards to look well and be healthy, they instead eliminate whatever impedes their quickly mowing. Their large mowing machines tear up our small yards. They use herbicide around the house, killing all vegetation 12 inches away from the house so they don't have to trim.

Category lawn treatment

Here is a list of services currently provided to our current client base. Clearing & Grading, Landscape Construction, Drainage Systems (French Drains), Landscape Lighting, Driveways & Patios, Landscape Maintenance • Erosion Control • Outdoor Kitchens • Fertilization • Retaining Walls • Hydroseeding • Snow Removal • Irrigation Installation & Repair • Tree Removal