Environmental Mold Solutions

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

Environmental Mold Solutions will take a solutions oriented approach to resolve your environmental issues in a timely manner. EMS provides super fast mold test results the next business day from a certified microbiology lab! Don't stress or have regrets! Call EMS ! Call us for Mold Testing and Inspection Mold Removal (Remediation) Waterproofing Moisture Control (Vapor Barrier, Sump Pumps, De-humidification and Encapsulation. 30 year Warranty Available! 803 446 7300 or 844 665 3101 We offer real and lasting solutions for your Environmental concerns!...

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
Uneven Floor Solutions LLC

At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to you!

05/24/2019

They were very thorough, on time, finished the job in a timely manner, explained everything and took the time to really go through everything step by step. He always got back to me promptly.

Description of Work
I had my laundry room flooded and they completely took out the water damage. Pulled everything out and dried it for me.

Category water damage restoration

05/24/2019

Everything went great! They were fast, on time, very professional and had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They did air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

05/24/2019

Very good and very impressive work. They showed up on time, very professional, nice people, responsible workers, and had a competitive price.

Description of Work
Mold spores.

Category biohazard cleanup

04/10/2018

I was very impressed with EMS. They were quick with there response , had very reasonable price. Great work and a sense of humor along with being very professional!

Description of Work
Crawl space inspection and vapor barrier

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with Environmental Mold Solutions! We really appreciate the review! It was our pleasure working with you and your family on crawlspace moisture control. Sincerely, EMS Staff 803-446-7300 844-MOLD101 844-665-3101 www.EnvironmentalMoldSolutions.com

10/28/2015

Mr. Manning and his team did an excellent job, including helping out when our homeowners' association did not approve of the original color we'd selected, assisting in finding a suitable compromise. They did very good work on the repairs, at an extremely reasonable price, and were a friendly, helpful team of professionals. We are contacting him now to do some additional repairs as well.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house, including many repairs to wood and Masonite siding and window replacements.

Category mold removal

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the kind review and it was our pleasure working with you and your family! Best Regards, EMS Staff

06/13/2015

Trey and his crew did a beautiful job. I was in a tough situation and really appreciated all their hard work. The final result was amazing and I love my new floor. Thank you so much for everything!

Description of Work
Kitchen floor reconstruction, repair, mold cleaning, new floor install.

04/03/2013

Trey with EMS was very professional and prompt. I called him to do some mold testing on my apartment, and he came out the very same day which was on a Friday. He emailed me my results by Monday afternoon. He was very friendly, and he answered every question that I had. I called him several times to ask questions, and he never made me feel like I was bothersome. Thank you EMS for doing such a great job!!

Description of Work
EMS performed mold testing on my apartment unit. They did a tape test, and air quality test.

01/09/2012

Work was done in a timely manner. Mr. Manning answered all of my questions and was concerned about my problem and worked to remedy my problem.

Description of Work
Mr. Manning was very knowledgable and followed the correct guidelines to solve my mold problem. His credentials were confirmed by a third party inspector. I recommend his company over all others interviewed. He a Certified Mold Inspector Certified Mold Assessor Indoor Quality Tech. Certified Water Damage Restoration Applied Structural Drying Lead Renovation Repair & Painting from Environmental Protection Agency approved school. Everyone working in my house were always polite and considerate to me and my family.

Category mold removal company

Free Estimate for Mold Removal Mold Testing/Mold Removal. Moisture Control. Crawlspace Encapsulation & De humidification. Vapor Barrier. Insulation Removal & Replacement. Water Extraction and drying of your home after a broken pipe.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing