Dawkins Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2008

2 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hous service may apply. May contact through email....

Vision Lawn Maintenance

Living Right Lawn Care LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Agility Lawn & Hydroseeding

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL Hydroseeding / Erosion Control - Lawn & Yard Work Please visit our website @ www.AgilityLawnServices.com to see the government certifications that we hold, along with more pictures in our photo gallery. These certifications, to the government, shows responsibility as a small business owner and are updated yearly. I'm also a CEPSI (certified erosion preventive & sediment control inspector) via SCDOT. So, your hydroseeding/erosion control work is in good hands. I'll simplify the process when explaining and keep you abreast of all the steps until completion. Our lawn & yard work is of the utmost quality. We're on time and get an understanding of what you're looking for prior to the work. In short, we take care of your lawn like it's our own.

07/28/2014

Susan M.

Description of Work
Lawn work...... trimming bushes and laying straw!

12/28/2011

Carol L.

They did good work and did it quickly. They were on time and dependable.

Description of Work
I used Dawkins Landscaping.

04/05/2011

Leslie M.

The person who came out from Dawkins Landscaping Company to do the estimate seemed nice enough but I didn?t think he had an in depth knowledge on horticulture. So, I decided not to go with them. Their responsiveness was good. I would not contact them in the future.

Description of Work
Dawkins Landscaping Company gave me an estimate in putting some flower beds. They came out to do the estimate in October.

03/01/2011

diane C.

Dawkins Landscaping did a very good job. My problem was that the initial to-do list seemed to not be as comprehensive as it should have been because he kept coming back saying "We need this" which I thought was covered in the initial list. So it grew from an $8000 job to a $14000 job.

Description of Work
Dawkins Landscaping did brickwork around the flowerbeds, provided plantings for the flower beds, did landscape and driveway lighting, built a pond and also built a patio. He also built a patio walkway and did some plantings back there.

07/30/2010

Rudolph W.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Description of Work
LAWN AND EDGING AND WEED REMOVAL

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/20/2010

Elizabeth M.

I used him up until this summer because my sons are home, but I may end up calling him again. He is a little pricey. He was okay and I was pleased with his work, but I wasn't so pleased with his price. That's probably the way it is with all landscaping work.

Description of Work
He did yard work such as cutting the trash, trimming, and edging.

Category lawn service

06/16/2009

Irene F.

It went excellent as I stated above. My house and surrounding lawn (I have woods all around me) now look great!

Description of Work
My yard had not had any work done in a number of years. Mr. Dawkins came in and removed one tree (and removed the stump), a portion of another, took a holly tree back down into a bush and trimmed all the lower branches from a large magnolia. He was punctual, the work was excellent and I do intend to use him on a regular basis so my yard does not get back in the shape it was before he came. The only thing I would add is to make sure that you both are clear on the work you expect done and that it is included in the price.

09/25/2008

Theodore M.

He did what he said he would do and at a reasonable price. He was on time. He exceeded my expectations. This only took him 3 days to complete. I will absolutely call him in the future if I need.

Description of Work
I initially hired him to cut my grass and do landscaping, trim shrubbery and so forth. I was so impressed with him I hired him to cut 40 Pine trees out of my yard. He also ground the stumps down and filled the holes with top soil. He charged me $157.47 per tree.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Complete landscaping, hardscapes & tree service.

Brick work.