Dawkins Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2008

235 Gayle Pond Trace

Columbia, SC 29209

2 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hous service may apply. May contact through email.

07/28/2014

Susan M.

Description of Work
Lawn work...... trimming bushes and laying straw!

12/28/2011

Carol L.

They did good work and did it quickly. They were on time and dependable.

Description of Work
I used Dawkins Landscaping.

04/05/2011

Leslie M.

The person who came out from Dawkins Landscaping Company to do the estimate seemed nice enough but I didn?t think he had an in depth knowledge on horticulture. So, I decided not to go with them. Their responsiveness was good. I would not contact them in the future.

Description of Work
Dawkins Landscaping Company gave me an estimate in putting some flower beds. They came out to do the estimate in October.

03/01/2011

diane C.

Dawkins Landscaping did a very good job. My problem was that the initial to-do list seemed to not be as comprehensive as it should have been because he kept coming back saying "We need this" which I thought was covered in the initial list. So it grew from an $8000 job to a $14000 job.

Description of Work
Dawkins Landscaping did brickwork around the flowerbeds, provided plantings for the flower beds, did landscape and driveway lighting, built a pond and also built a patio. He also built a patio walkway and did some plantings back there.

07/30/2010

Rudolph W.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Description of Work
LAWN AND EDGING AND WEED REMOVAL

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/20/2010

Elizabeth M.

I used him up until this summer because my sons are home, but I may end up calling him again. He is a little pricey. He was okay and I was pleased with his work, but I wasn't so pleased with his price. That's probably the way it is with all landscaping work.

Description of Work
He did yard work such as cutting the trash, trimming, and edging.

Category lawn service

06/16/2009

Irene F.

It went excellent as I stated above. My house and surrounding lawn (I have woods all around me) now look great!

Description of Work
My yard had not had any work done in a number of years. Mr. Dawkins came in and removed one tree (and removed the stump), a portion of another, took a holly tree back down into a bush and trimmed all the lower branches from a large magnolia. He was punctual, the work was excellent and I do intend to use him on a regular basis so my yard does not get back in the shape it was before he came. The only thing I would add is to make sure that you both are clear on the work you expect done and that it is included in the price.

09/25/2008

Theodore M.

He did what he said he would do and at a reasonable price. He was on time. He exceeded my expectations. This only took him 3 days to complete. I will absolutely call him in the future if I need.

Description of Work
I initially hired him to cut my grass and do landscaping, trim shrubbery and so forth. I was so impressed with him I hired him to cut 40 Pine trees out of my yard. He also ground the stumps down and filled the holes with top soil. He charged me $157.47 per tree.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

CJK Farms LLC.

Brian Toney Irrigation Inc

I have 30 years of experience in repairing all types of plumbing issues and sprinkler systems that include brands such as Rainbird, Hunter, Toro and Nelson among others. All work comes with a warranty and payment is due upon satisfied completion of any work agreed upon.

2022 Super Service Award

Branching Out Tree Experts

We are a full service tree company out of Lexington sc. we serve all the Surrounding areas. We are licensed and insured and offer free estimates. Our services include tree removal, Tree pruning, preventative maintenance, storm cleanup, stump grinding, and also 24 hour emergency services.

2022 Super Service Award

Complete landscaping, hardscapes & tree service.

Brick work.