David Richards Handyman

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2007

4.1

HANDYMAN SHEETROCK REPAIR, SMALL PAINT JOBS, ELECTRICAL-HANGING CEILING FANS, REPLACING LIGHT FIXTURES, PLUMBING-REPLACING SINK FACETS, REPACING GARBAGE DISPOSALS...

The Improvement Co

The Improvement Co

The Improvement Company is an Award Winning Contractor providing excellent service in the Roofing, Gutters, Decks & Porches, Home Remodeling and many other home improvement categories.

09/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave referred me to his partner Mike. In the process of setting up meeting to install mail box this person came an installed mail box while I was not home. Came home and was not in the place I needed. He asked is that where you wanted it I said no! He did not offer to move it ! At this point I saw he had an attitude so I paid him agreed upon price just to get him to leave. Very unprofessional !! Who installs something without the person being present!! Very disappointing experience. I was looking for someone who could do future projects I could trust and rely on, this was not the person.

10/12/2011

The experience went very well. A broken window in the front of the house is sort of an emergency situation and he got it finished in a couple of days but I was hoping he would finish it in a day. The work was good and he was neat. He was a little slow. The price was very reasonable. I would probably use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used David Richards Handyman to replace a window pane that I had broken.

CATEGORY glass repair,handyman service

01/02/2011

I found David Richards name as handyman on Angie's list. We called him for several small repair jobs to be done (rotten wood on outside of house, fence repair, and light to be hung. Mr. Richards came to our house and told us he would call us with a quote. He said he could fix all the things we needed. His business card says small jobs welcome. As noted above, the work was never done because we nev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Richards did call us when we called him and actually came out to take a look at what work needed to be done. We had some rotten wood to be repaired on the house, a fence to be repaired, and a light to be hung. He told us that he would call us with a quote. We never heard from him again. I can only guess that he was not interested in the work. He could have called to tell us he was not interested or told us the day he came out. That was very unprofessional.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

05/14/2010

He said he would come out. I asked him to call first and I have never heard back from him. There was not a message left on the machine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him to come out for an estimate on a gas dryer. The vent was kinked and I wanted him to see what he could do to put in a straight vent.

02/25/2010

Although he didn't actually do any work for us, I would definitely do business with Mr. Richards in the future. We left a message for him, and within an hour, had a response from him that he would like to help us out but would not be able to due to illness. I appreciate his honesty and the fact he called back at all in the first place. It says a lot about his character that he thought enough of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services were not performed due to Mr. Richards being ill.