David Quinn Landscaping

104 Academy Way

Columbia, SC 29206

Landscape maintenance....

Resposiveness

lawn care (18)lawn & landscaping (12)lawn treatment (1)

07/20/2020

David and his associate did a very nice job. Professionally done and nice and clean afterwards. I would recommend to anyone who needs lawn cutting and edging.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and edging

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

07/05/2020

I am an absentee owner and I have had problems for years with finding good yard maintenance help. It has been going great for over a year now with David Quinn. He comes and takes care of my yard without having to call and remind him. He is exceptionally punctual, dependable and professional. His services are also very reasonable. I highly recommend David Quinn to anyone needing landscaping or yard...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

06/24/2020

They are on time, and do a nice job. Very fair pricing for work. Does a cut and trim once every two weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/23/2020

David and his staff come on a consistent basis and do a good job mowing and cleaning up our yard, porch and deck. David is friendly, easy to work with and responsible. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/23/2020

I have known Mr. Quinn for over 5 years. He is 100% trustworthy. He works very regularly, he knows exactly when it's time to come take care of the lawn, he suggests what needs to be done. I don't have to keep tracks of anything and it's such a relief. He is very reliable and offers great value. He is also extremely polite. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work & landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/22/2020

David and his team shows up like clockwork and does excellent work. My yard looks beautifully manicured on a regular basis! I will continue using his services and proudly refer as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/22/2020

David not only has done a great job as my regular landscaper, but has also been able to help me with several odd jobs. He is great at responding, never has to be told something twice, is very affordable, and most importantly does a good job. After several years of searching for a good yard service, David has exceeded all my expectations. I am going to continue using him the future and would recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Maintenance,

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/22/2020

I am very satisfied with the work being completed. Mr. Quinn is dependable and conscientious. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting frass and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

06/21/2020

It has gone well and continues to. Me. Quinn is dependable and courteous. He maintains good communication via text, which is what I prefer. No complaints. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and ongoing lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

06/21/2020

David was great! Always quick to respond, did timely, quality work, and I’d hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating & Blowing.