I am not taking on any new customers at this time. I am booked over three months. Thanks for looking! I am an LLR licensed Residential Home builder specialized in home repair but my licenses allow me to accept commercial business up to $5k per job. I also hold specialty contractor licenses in plumbing and electrical. I have been in business under my license since 2006 but have worked under other contractors for 15 years. Small to medium size projects are my preference but I treat them all with the same professionalism. I give free written estimates. I offer turn-key repairs with a warranty in most cases and don't move on the the next job until yours is complete. I itemize materials and labor and provide you copies of receipts for materials. Dependable, smoke and drug free. No labor payment is due until job is done right and customer is satisfied!...

Rays Roofing & Restoration

McLean Electric LLC

Electrical Contracting

Precision Garage Door Service

Award winning. Serving Columbia and Lexington. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price. Please feel free to email us at mail@theprecisionteam.com

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angi

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Forgot to paint an area in Great Room. Ran over some antiques in hallway. Seam tape is now peeling |G.

Category electrician,handyman service,woodworking

09/30/2015

My hot water heater had a major leak coming from the intake and output connections. Of course it happened on a Sunday! I contacted him through Angie's list and purchased a special deal for $89.00, which included 1hr of service. He replied later that day. He came Monday afternoon. With one look, he knew exactly what the problem was. It took him 30 minutes and he was done! He made sure that I had ho...

Description of Work
fix a major leak in my hot water heater!

Category electrician,plumbing,water damage restoration,water heater repair

08/23/2015

He did a great job. Very knowledgeable in plumbing.

Description of Work
Remove old kitchen sink and installed a new one.

Category electrician

01/19/2015

Did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed baseboard,painting

Category electrician,woodworking,interior painters

11/13/2014

David showed up on time and worked tirelessly through the day, even though the job wound up requiring more work than originally thought. He only charged as per his original quote.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling boxes for new fans and lights. Installed the fans and lights.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, roof repair, deck construction, cable wiring, door repair/replacement, tub/shower calking, custom cabinets, toilet repair, water damage, ceiling fan/light replacement, porch screen repair/replacement, lock/knob install/replacement, countertops, dryer vents, kitchen/bath remodeling, appliance installation, debris removal

Check, PayPal