Craftsman On Call

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

We specialize in handyman projects around your house. That list of things you've wanted done for a while! We charge by the "half day" and not by the item so make a huge list and We'll knock it out!...

McLean Electric LLC

Electrical Contracting

Tower Security LLC

TURN TO A TRUSTED HOME SECURITY COMPANY IN LEXINGTON, SC Your home or business facility - and the people inside - are important to you. Be proactive with their safety by contacting a reliable home and commercial security company. The Security Connection, LLC team can install an array of security features in your home or business in the Lexington, SC area. Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation with your local home security company. Ask us about our 10% military, first responder, and student discount.

Offers by Tower Security LLC on Angi
Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

02/19/2018

It was an emergency and they came that day to take care of it. Really nice guys who did good, speedy work at a good price.

Description of Work
Fixed our front door - we had been broken in on

10/05/2017

No future correspondence after intial contact

Description of Work
Requested a quote for replacing a door. Sent pics of the old door and new door. Never responded back

05/17/2017

We are very pleased with the work. Mckinley and his helper took extra care to round off all wood edges and followed swing hardware kit instructions. They were on time and courteous. Quality work and attention to details. Kids were swinging later that day...

Description of Work
Assembly of a wood-framed swing set.

Category contractors,handyman service

03/07/2017

He was quick and diagnosed the problem. I bought the materials and he repaired the work. He took about five days and emailed pictures while in progress. I will highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Roofing and fascia

10/10/2016

Eric came out the same day that I called him and gave me an estimate on the fence. He set an appointment to put the fence up and did not keep it. He did not let me know that he was going to miss his appointment, and now he won't answer his phone.

Description of Work
Eric gave me an estimate on putting up a small fence in my yard.

Handyman.

Dog walking, hair cutting, stock market advice