Classic Design

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

Never uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service....

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
Uneven Floor Solutions LLC

At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to you!

07/22/2015

I was very pleased with them. The past services were probably about $7000. Because they did such a good job with that they're going to redo my entire kitchen for about $25,000. They came in and talked to us and told us what they could do without me having to pay $2000 upfront for a design. I had one problem with what they had done. They went and got the materials and came back and had it fixed in less than 45 minutes. Everything was excellent. They've been perfect.

Category foundation repair

04/16/2015

Description of Work
contacted provider and got a response right away to come out and check out my hall bathroom that I want remodeled and updated, as well as have kitchen backsplash put in. Cliff came out and measured, and emailed me the estimate. We were not quite ready yet to do the bathroom so I have not gone forward with the remodel, but as soon as we are ready I will be giving him a call. Cliff is professional and knowledgeable. I have no reservations using him in the future.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

03/30/2014

His crew was very hard working, punctual, professional, cleaned the work site, and did an excellent over-all job. They did exactly as stated in the contract, came on a Saturday, and finished in one day, working until 7:30pm. The came 100 miles from Columbia, SC and regularly work in the Greenville, SC area. Because of the way Angie's List groups contractors geographically, Classic Design does not appear in a search for the Greenville, SC area. This should be changed.

Description of Work
Owner, Cliff Ventura, is very knowledgeable in the field of correcting settling problems in a house and in designing and installing the required bracing to correct the problem.

05/13/2013

06/06/2012

From the quote to completion of the job, evething went very smooth. This work was done on a 90 year old 2000 sq. ft. house. (Not a small house) Cliff and his crew went the extra mile making sure everything was right from start to finish. A lot more damage was found than aticipated, but Cliff made sure everything was right. From a complete tear off of old roofing materials to repairing the damage to putting on the new tar paper and shingles was a monumental job well done. The new roof has really made an great improvement on the appearance and structural integrity of that part of the house. Very well pleased with the quality of work and the way it was carried out.

Description of Work
Complete tear off of old shingles. Repaired or replaced damaged truss and decking. Put down tar paper and new shingles. Replaced 30 feet of rotted wood facia with new pvc.

06/01/2012

From start to finish, very professional in every way from examaning the problem and knowing exactly what to do, to quoting and completion of the job. Very knowledgeable, knew exactly how to fix the problem. Very polite and courteous. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
I own an old wood frame house that was built in 1923 that I am wanting to fix up and restore. Before spending money on the roof, windows and siding I needed someone with more experience than me to evaluate the crawlspace and foundation. I knew there was some structural damage in the crawl space. Cliff Ventura of Classic Designs came out and evaluated the crawlspace and made recommendations on how to fix it. There was some rot and termite damage in the sills and and floor joists. I was impressed with his knowledge on what to do to fix it and not cost a lot of money. They installed 4 drop sills and 10 steel jacks in concrete under the existing sills and floor joists. I was very well pleased with the work they did, the price and the professional and effeicient way it was done. I would highly recommend Classic Designs for just about any type of re-modeling or building repair.

Category remodeling

Ceramic Tile, Countertops, Doors, Drywall, Fencing, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Foundation Repair, Termite and pest damage Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Remodeling - General, Windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal