Clark Home Remodeling LLC

Founded 2015 •

General Remodeling

Clark Remodeling is a locally owned and operated business that services Columbia and it surrounding areas. With over 39 years of experience we specialize in a wide variety of home renovations and repairs. We will provide you with the same great quality work that has kept us in business for years because we feel that our customers come first. While this is not a new concept, it seems to be one that a lot of contractors have forgotten. Give us a call, today, for a estimate....

Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC

Landscaping, Hardscaping, mulch installation, paver patio's, installation of new trees, plants and shrubs.

Offers by Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC on Angi
City One Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping and Tree Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SouthernShacks Construction LLC

SouthernShacks Co is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business

05/02/2019

Great! I had no complaints. They cleaned up everyday and did it in a timely manner.

Description of Work
He built the pergola.

Category hardscaping

04/10/2019

It went swimmingly. He needed very little from me but to select options. His crew always cleaned up when finished for the day. Also they ensured I knew what was done that day and what would be done the next.

Description of Work
Office construction in my home

Category remodeling

Thank you for trusting us with your home renovation Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Patrick

02/18/2019

I would like to express my appreciation by Clark Home Remodeling. Not only the work was completed at a timely matter, they were quite-no loud talking, no loud radio or music. When work was completed, all the debris was clear. Even the roof nails was vacuum up. I shall look forward to having them back. I recommending them to others.

Description of Work
New roof, carpentry, repair siding, exterior painting, and shutters for all 28 windows

Category remodeling

02/15/2019

Clark is one of the best you'll find. I've used him for a couple of years. He can do anything and they done it well, they have a reasonable price too.

Description of Work
He did a bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for the years of trust you have given us Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

01/02/2019

Very well. Quality of work was excellent. Very professional

Description of Work
Install new garbage disposal, interior painting

Category home remodeling

Thank you very much for the work Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you! Sincerely, Pat Clark

All residential home remodeling. Interior and exterior. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Enclosures, Windows, Siding, Doors, Roofs, Interior Trim Molding and repairs to your home,

Commercial work