Christian Brothers

With Angi since May 2011

We offer competitive rates family own in business for 20 years our motto is quality doesn't cost it pays!!...

Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction

Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.

Achelpohl Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc

We provide and install metal roofs, metal soffits, and metal wall panels. We are a small business with 10-15 employees. We are your metal roofing experts.

Offers by Achelpohl Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc on Angi
Sands Roofing

At Sands Roofing and Construction we are not only your roofing and construction professionals but we are also your neighbor! We have been serving Lexington SC and the surrounding areas for 10 years. When you choose Sands Roofing and Construction, you not only get the very highest quality of craftsmanship available, but you will also receive the service you would expect from a friend and neighbor.

Offers by Sands Roofing on Angi

05/23/2011

He never finished the work. He took all my money from the beginning. The work he did do was not of very good quality. I kept calling him to come back and finish the work, and he never finished anything.

Description of Work
He was suppose to replace my roof, do my siding, enclose my back porch, and re-do my bathroom.

Free estimates