CertaPro Painters® of Columbia, South Carolina

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2011

Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Residential & Commercial. Serving Blythewood, Cayce, Irmo, Lexington, West Columbia, Columbia, Richland County, Lexington County, Lake Murray, Arcadia Lakes, Lake Carolina, Spring Valley, Wildwood, Elgin, Pontiac & Chapin....

Janitor Pros Services, LLC

Janitor Pros Services, LLC

Janitor Pros Services, LLC, we are here to take care of your cleaning, lawn maintenance, pressure and soft washing needs. Let the Pros take care of the mess. We are excited to serve you in any possible way. Give us a call and let us know how we can help you.

10/24/2017

I was very pleased.  The treated my home with respect.  I was very pleased.  They were really good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some painting for me.  They did interior.  They did all the baseboards, caulking.

11/14/2016

Work was done quickly and as scheduled. No significant issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior of house (trim only since house is brick)

CATEGORY house painters

10/04/2016

Great work, on time and very easy to work with. They corrected a mistake immediately and without a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence painting for Condo complex.

CATEGORY house painters

08/27/2016

Did a wonderful job. Came back and did touch up work as requested. Painters on the project were considerate, respectful, and professional. Did a great job cleaning up after themselves. The ceilings in particular were hard work but they were detailed and did a great job covering significant water stains. A little pricey but well worth the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted ceilings, including our 18' foyer, as well as several bedrooms, and most of the common area rooms downstairs.

08/14/2016

Very unprofessional!! I needed a job completed by Tuesday before I moved in. Tom came by and took measurements on Thursday . I was quoted $1600 for 6 small rooms with two coats of paint. I told him I didn't want one room painted before we started the job so I only needed 5 painted.. The painters started on Saturday. The painter got paint on my ceiling, trim and door frames. When I asked if it woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted kitchen, living room, master bedroom and two bathrooms

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Staining. Stucco Repair. Carpentry. Power Washing. Wallpaper Removal. Popcorn Removal. Drywall Repair. Churches - Interior & Exterior.

N/A