Carolina Restoration & Renovation

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2012

Family owned....

Construction Specialties of Columbia Inc

Owner operated for over 30 years. Subs if necessary. No travel charges. Licensed residential home builder doing everything from remodels to new additions. Please visit our website and BBB rating for further information. Our commitment is to constantly perfect and improve our craft while also promoting personal growth and development in all levels and positions of CSI’s staff, therefore guaranteeing total satisfaction for our valued employees and customers. * 2014 Super Service Award Winner *

Prime Baths

BATH REMODELING COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BATH LINERS.WALK IN SHOWER CONVERSIONS ALONG WITH CUSTOM TILE WORK & KITCHEN REMODELS

Craftsmen Construction

We are a full-service residential construction and renovation company with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in Bathroom and Kitchen renovation, we also do tile, floor coverings, pre-finished hardwood floor installation, doors, windows, cabinets, vanities, decks, electrical, plumbing, painting and drywall. Founded in the Midlands in 2002, we can remodel or repair any part of your home. We offer a range of quality services that encompasses everything between your crawlspace and the roof top of your home. We also offer handyman services to help keep your property in tip top shape! I love the challenge of solving home issues small and large, exceeding customer expectations, and helping customers build equity in their properties. Also, I enjoy and take pride in seeing the end results of a job well done.

Offers by Craftsmen Construction  on Angi

03/03/2016

They did a great job and we would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced some exterior doors.

Category doors

12/07/2013

It went great. We would definitely use Theron again. He is an amazing craftsman and has great attention to detail. He works with great subs. We are very happy with the granite countertops and wall/ceiling paint.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of our kitchen. New, beautiful custom cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,home remodeling

11/30/2012

The storage building is 10' x 10' I believe and it looks almost like a miniature of my house. It has the same siding and roofing and the quality is great. I kind of think it was built better than my house. He did a very professional job and in a timely manner. He really knows what he's doing. I found out about him from my mother-in-law who uses him to do all of her repairs on her house and propert...

Description of Work
Theron Warwick built me a storage building in my backyard. It had very specific criteria to satisfy my crazy HOA.

Category remodeling

Wood working, cabinet design, hand crafted construction, custom finishes, doors and remodeling kitchen & bath.

Ask for details.