C & G Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

C & G Services is a General Contractor that provides commercial and residential services. We provide discounts to military clients. We provide workmanship warranty for our services....

Parrotts Painting

My name is Tyler Parrott. I have been painting for over 10 years now and have owned my painting business since 2018. I paint any interior of houses and apartments. I also install drywall. I charge $1.50 per square foot to paint an interior house (walls and trim) for 2 coats. Cathedral ceiling rooms/painting doors/painting ceilings will be extra. If it is room by room, I charge 200 to 600 depending on size/amount of trim and how many coats I need to apply. Drywall repairs I charge depending on size starting at 100 dollars. If you need to know about the quality of my work, just check my reviews... Even when I get done and leave, I will find time to come back if you see something that needs to be touched up. Give me a call and I will be happy to give you an estimate. Can't wait to hear from you!

Fine Line Painting

We offer quality painting service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Offers by Fine Line Painting on Angi
Top of the Line Painting, LLC

We do quality custom home painting and pressure washing. We specialize in Interior and exterior painting, residential and commercial, metal buildings, and cabinet doors. Our specialty with cabinet doors includes cabinet glazing or staining with the lacquer finish. Our cabinet doors we paint look better than the factory. There is no job to big or too small that we cannot handle. We also do vinyl flooring installation. We are reasonable priced and can't wait to help meet your needs!

Offers by Top of the Line Painting, LLC on Angi

06/24/2015

John W.

Great service, he was in and out in thirty minutes. I was in the process of selling my house and needed a quick fix.

Description of Work
Replaced a ring in the tub faucet

01/06/2015

Michael H.

We recently completed a very involved home repair and remodel that lasted several months to complete. Nino was outstanding and a complete professional. He is the only contractor I interviewed, or have previously used, that performed the work exactly as we discussed, he completely stood by his cost estimates and never revised them or altered them, he only billed after all the services were complete and signed off, and he continuously entertained and answered any question that I or my wife had along the way. I can't speak highly enough of his professionalism and results. My highest compliment that I can offer is that I completely trust him working in my home. I unequivocally recommend him.

Description of Work
Converted living room to home office (soundproofed and hung custom doors) Installed recessed lighting Removed interior walls Installed kitchen cabinets, oven, and countertops Installed new electrical Replaced exterior windows and large bay window Rebuilt fireplace Stonework Installed back splash Painted

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

03/10/2014

elizabeth H.

Description of Work
Home repairs and imrpovements.

07/24/2013

david S.

Excellent! We have hired Nino multiple times and will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
We love Nino's work! We hired him after moving into our home at Lake Carolina in 2011. After getting many estimates on having a screen porch built Nino gave us the best price. The porch is fantastic and he even installed the ceiling fan. Nino paid great attention to detail, quality and craftsmanship. We also had him install a shower door that we ordered not specified to the measurements by accident. Nino made it work. Last year we had him build us a large patio off of our screened in porch. Once again he did not disappoint. Nino is very reliable, trustworthy and honest. I would highly recommend him for any contract job or handyman work.

12/03/2012

elizabeth H.

I would recommend Nino to anyone needing home repairs.

Description of Work
After buying a house, we needed someone to do a bunch of cosmetic things to it and some fixes. Nino did about twelve jobs for us, from changing a bunch of plumbing fixtures, to installing a Reverse Osmosis system for us. He was very professional and pleasant to deal with. He explained everything he did, so I also benefited in learning some stuff about how things work (or are supposed to work) in our new home : )

Category remodeling

Residential and commercial maintenance and repair of paving and asphalt, interior renovations, interior and exterior kitchen and bath renovations, handyman, driveways, fences and decks & roofing.