Burgin Residential & Commercial Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2009

36 employees. No subs. No travel charges. Additional email - info@burginroofing.com. Family owned & locally operated. Additional DBA - Burgin Roofing Services....

Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC

Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC specializes high-quality pressure washing for your home, driveways, windows, decks and gutters. We also offer window cleaning and gutter cleaning. If you have any questions please reach out to us! Quality results and professionalism separates us from the rest .

Offers by Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC on Angi
Ray's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing LLC

**15+ Years of experience. SAME DAY SERVICE!!** When it comes to deep cleaning, the professionals at Ray’s Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing have years of experience in the pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and window cleaning industry. Whether you’re looking to have your whole house pressure washed and windows cleaned, or just need a simple gutter and downspout clean, we pride ourselves on providing superior exterior cleaning services to clients in Lexington, West Columbia, Chapin, Columbia, Blythewood, Gilbert, Leesville, Redbank, and the surrounding areas. For a reliable pressure washing company you can trust, contact the cleaning experts at Ray’s Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing today!

Offers by Ray's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing LLC on Angi
Year Round Lawn Care

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We are a full service home remodeling, landscaping, and lawn care company, for both residential and commercial services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Year Round Lawn Care on Angi

12/01/2019

Burgin Roofing quickly removed vent and patched the roof.

Description of Work
Remove furnace roof vent.

11/05/2018

Quick work. Excellent job. No changes from original quote (which was done by the owner.)

Description of Work
Needed to replace a few shingles

03/28/2018

Great. Mr. Burgin came out day after my call for assessment. Within two days I received a very Professional Estimate in the mail, binder form and color printed pages. I also obtained two other roofers quotes and chose to use Burgin due to the professional proposal, other good reports about Burgin on Angies list and cost. In addition, his quote gave lifetime warranty, which is also transferrable to...

Description of Work
complete roof on house replaced.

10/23/2017

Burgin did an outstanding job for us in all respects - communication, professional behavior, quality of work, cleanup, and follow-up. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

07/01/2017

After another contractor botched the job, Burgin repaired it correctly and it has not leaked again - even after multiple heavy rains. I was concerned that the job was too small for them, but that was not the case and I'm very grateful for the excellent work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Needed to repair a water leak where roof attached to chimney.

05/25/2017

When it was time to replace our roof, I checked the reviews on Angie's List and got input from people in my neighborhood regarding roofers. Burgin was highly recommended and highly rated. The job went well from start to finish. The crew was punctual, professional and got the roof done in less than 2 days. Quality of the work was excellent. The job supervisor remained on site during the entire time, something that I really appreciated. He was available to answer any questions and ensured that everything went smoothly, from the delivery of materials to clean up upon completion. The crew took extra care to protect shrubbery and air conditioning units as well as using a magnetic roller to pick up any nails before leaving. I was very satisfied with this company and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
had roof replaced

05/03/2017

Estimate and actual work were both performed very promptly. Work done as quoted and expected. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of 3 vent pipes on roof to lifetime vents pipes.

02/04/2017

The fact that Burgin Roofing informed us that our 20-year old roof appeared to be showing wind damage and might be covered by our homeowners insurance -- when other estimators did not -- was the reason we hired them in the first place. Every other aspect of our interaction with Burgin continued to exceed our expectations. The crew was extremely professional, arriving exactly when scheduled and carefully cleaning up each day. When a falling ladder caused a small scratch on a window, project manager quickly arranged and paid for Ace Glass to come out and repair it. The only possible criticism, and it is a small one, was that there was a long waiting list for service and we had to wait 4 months for them to get to us. This was not a problem since we were not yet experiencing any leaks. I expect that a situation with an existing leak could be scheduled much faster. All in all, we could not have been more pleased with Burgin Roofing, and we whole heartedly recommend them to anyone need roofing services.

Description of Work
Residential roof replaced.

11/05/2016

May 2015: I didn't have any issues with my roof except that it was probably close to time for new shingles. So, I contacted a couple of roofers including Burgin. Burgin's estimator Darrel stopped by my house to write up an estimate. He recommended the three tab 30-year Atlas and since Burgin is just 5 minutes from my home, Darrel offered to drop off samples of the proposed Atlas at my front door. I heard good things about GAF. His office sent a second estimate for a 25-year three tab GAF royal sovereign for the same price as the Atlas. Burgin had a 4 month waiting list so if I had hired this company, I had to wait about 4 months. Darrel said Burgin doesn't sub out work. Then, in October, South Carolina had the 100 year rain. My roof had a small leak near the front door. ...well I had to do something. Thank God for friends and family! Some friends of ours replaced my shingles with 50 year Architectural GAF Timberline HD for $1,000 less in 2 days (Saturday included) and even sealed my chimney cause I had holes and cracks that were letting in rain. My buddies left a good portion of the original rubber intact beneath the 15 pound paper and added new waterproofing where needed. My friends even had a detail material list down to the last roofing nail for their pneumatics. Then in June 2016 some more friends of mine who probably built most of my neighbors brick homes fix the Chimney leak and rebuilt a portion of my chimney including a new chimney crown for $650. I gave them an extra $100 for their excellent workmanship and professionalism. ...So, the story goes, I didn't hire Burgin but based on the reviews here, they probably will do a good job for you without knowing anything about who they are. Burgin would have installed a 3 tab instead of architectural. And yes, Burgin is probably a little more expensive than its competitors. I chose to hire instead, friends I know who are good Christian people.

Description of Work
Back in May 2015, Burgin provided cost estimates for three-tab shingles.

10/24/2016

Came when they said they would, brought it in slightly below estimate, and cleaned up very well before leaving.

Description of Work
Replace the entire rooff

Category roofer

Residential & commercial roofing, storm, skylights repair.

Industrial.