Brownstone Builder Investment Group,LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

7001 St Andrew rd

Columbia, SC 29212

We take pride in helping you take care of your largest investment – your home or business. And our service is changing the industry. At Brownstone Builders we are committed to providing nothing less than the best service from our friendly, courteous staff – from initial consultation to final clean

07/21/2021

Todd W.

Made contact with a gentleman named Cortez. He said that it should be no problem and requested that I text him pictures of the area needing patched. I sent him the pictures and never heard from anyone again. I spoke to someone else with the company at a different number. That person told me he would have Cortez contact me. Very disappointed considering they were recommended on here.

Description of Work
Patch a hole in the ceiling.

Category contractors, drywall

06/09/2020

N A.

This company is top notch from start to finish! I hired them to screen in a patio after they were highly recommended by a contractor whom I know. Their online reviews were also good, so I decided to give them a try. They gave me a detailed estimate of the work before they began. From the start of the project until it was done, they communicated with me about the status of the project and their timeline for completion. Each day, the workers showed up when they promised they would, and they were always respectful of my property. The workers are meticulous in their work and want to get things just right. They don't cut corners at all. Mr. Jones (owner) made some additional recommendations above my request to ensure that the project would turn out well. They aimed to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the work and went the extra mile to address any concerns I had. I was impressed by their great communication and professionalism, and all of the workers were friendly. I highly recommend them! Without a doubt, I will return to Brownstone Builders for my future needs.

Description of Work
screened in a patio

Category decks, picture framing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, house painters, sunrooms

06/12/2019

Ina H.

They contacted me immediately and sent a worker the next day. He was here at the beginning of the two hour window and completed the job in 90 minutes. As I can’t go on the roof, tomorrow’s rain should demonstrate the success of the repair.

Description of Work
Roof repair

01/16/2019

Thomas D.

It went really well.

Description of Work
They re-did my staircase.

Category remodeling

01/10/2019

Rudy S.

It went good

Description of Work
drywall repair

Category drywall, woodworking

10/16/2015

Donna S.

Description of Work

Category remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Sanchez Painting

Proudly Serving the Columbia and surrounding suburbs. Locally owned and operated.

2022 Super Service Award

Precise Drywall & Painting

HI, my name is Scott and I have been in business for six years, but I have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting. I also do home improvements and remodels. i am a licensed and insured. My work speaks volumes. I also give discounts to senior citizens as well as military and first time clients.

Keller's Residential Services

With over 25 years of painting experience, here to help you with all your painting and handyman service needs you may have.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Handy Services,Interior, Exterior, Home Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling and New Construction