Brownstone Builder Investment Group,LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

We take pride in helping you take care of your largest investment – your home or business. And our service is changing the industry. At Brownstone Builders we are committed to providing nothing less than the best service from our friendly, courteous staff – from initial consultation to final clean up. Our team consist of skilled professionals with a deverse background ready to take care of your home or business needs. We provide professional repair, remodeling, and installation services for your home or business. Brownstone Builders are different from other service providers; we truly dedicate ourselves to delivering an exemplinary customer service experience. Respectful, knowledgeable, and reliable professionals - is why our customers feel at ease. It's also why much of our business is derived from customer referrals....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Dani's Painting & Drywall

Specializing in Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation & Finishing. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bactronix CSC

Do you even have mold? We provide evaluations as low as $100 in the Midlands. If you have mold we will provide a transferable 1 Year Mold Remediation Warranty using the most cost effective and efficient mold removal process for your home. Typically our service does not requiring construction or painting. Check out our site at www.80nogerms.com or call 803-No-Germs or 803-664-3767. Services include: - Odor Removal - Air Quality Meter Testing - ATP Testing (Measures Bionomic Activity) - Mold Spore Trap & Tape Testing & Reporting - Mold Inspection, Evaluation, & Reporting - Infrared Imaging to detect problems - Mold Remediation - Covid Disinfection - Micro-biostatic Germ Blocking Protectant - 1 year Transferable Warranty for Mold Remediation

Offers by Bactronix CSC on Angi

07/21/2021

Made contact with a gentleman named Cortez. He said that it should be no problem and requested that I text him pictures of the area needing patched. I sent him the pictures and never heard from anyone again. I spoke to someone else with the company at a different number. That person told me he would have Cortez contact me. Very disappointed considering they were recommended on here.

Description of Work
Patch a hole in the ceiling.

Category contractors,drywall

06/09/2020

This company is top notch from start to finish! I hired them to screen in a patio after they were highly recommended by a contractor whom I know. Their online reviews were also good, so I decided to give them a try. They gave me a detailed estimate of the work before they began. From the start of the project until it was done, they communicated with me about the status of the project and their tim...

Description of Work
screened in a patio

Category decks,picture framing,remodeling,siding,woodworking,house painters,sunrooms

06/12/2019

They contacted me immediately and sent a worker the next day. He was here at the beginning of the two hour window and completed the job in 90 minutes. As I can’t go on the roof, tomorrow’s rain should demonstrate the success of the repair.

Description of Work
Roof repair

01/16/2019

It went really well.

Description of Work
They re-did my staircase.

Category remodeling

01/10/2019

It went good

Description of Work
drywall repair

Category drywall,woodworking

Handy Services,Interior, Exterior, Home Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling and New Construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal