Bravo Services LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2013

Bravo Services is a company that does the job right the first time with the best materials. We are punctual, clean-cut, and strive to earn future business. We ensure complete satisfaction on every job....

Soda City Pro-Wash

Soda City Pro-Wash

SCPW provides an array of premium services at a reasonable cost. When you select SCPW you are investing in your property. We pride ourselves on precision and expertise. Set the standard in your neighborhood. SCPW was founded by a Darla Moore School of Business senior. With over 3 years and 2000 hours of commercial pressure washing experience for the #1 Rated Exterior Cleaners in Buckhead - Atlanta, Ga. Our Residential services include: -Pressure Washing -Soft Washing -Stone Restoration -House Cleaning -Driveway, Patio, & Pathway Cleaning -Pool Deck Cleaning -Fence & Deck Cleaning Our Commercial Services include: -All the services listed above -Building Washing -Parking Lot / Deck Cleaning

01/08/2021

Outstanding. Brian fixed this quickly and was very professional I would hire Bravo again - thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pocket Door Repair

CATEGORY electrician,doors

07/10/2020

fast and quiet and professional and with no extra added on for my adding on work-OF COURSE - We will be hounding him again because Im old school and was turned down by 4 different new schools today just so my wife and I can live a safe life? A great kick in my pants that there are still a few good conciensous people running businesses today!!!Thanks Brian

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired lock mechanism in patio door-ask while here to check newly installed ceiling fan which he installed new studs and bracing that they forgot to do before-

CATEGORY locksmith,ceiling fans,doors

04/16/2020

Personable, communication was great via email which I prefer since I was checking them from work. He was the only one willing to do it around my time which is when I got off. He got it down while I was in the way and texted me when he was done. He was willing to check out another project on the spot. Friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my siding that came up during the storm.

CATEGORY siding

04/10/2020

The quote was way to high, it would have cost me over 2500.00 and I had all the supplies. I declined after I received his quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of beadboard to ceiling in the kitchen with crown molding.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/06/2019

Michael was very professional and knowledgeable. He understood our project requirements clearly. Unfortunately his estimate was more than we had budgeted for the project so we didn't go ahead with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for built-in closet

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman, Light Plumbing, Light Electrical, Carpentry, Flooring, Light Drywall, Light Paint, Door & Window Installation, Fencing, Decks, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodel.