Bravo Services LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2013

PO Box 6322

Columbia, SC 29260

Bravo Services is a company that does the job right the first time with the best materials. We are punctual, clean-cut, and strive to earn future business. We ensure complete satisfaction on every job.

01/08/2021

Jim C.

Outstanding. Brian fixed this quickly and was very professional I would hire Bravo again - thank you.

Description of Work
Pocket Door Repair

Category electrician, doors

07/10/2020

ed C.

fast and quiet and professional and with no extra added on for my adding on work-OF COURSE - We will be hounding him again because Im old school and was turned down by 4 different new schools today just so my wife and I can live a safe life? A great kick in my pants that there are still a few good conciensous people running businesses today!!!Thanks Brian

Description of Work
repaired lock mechanism in patio door-ask while here to check newly installed ceiling fan which he installed new studs and bracing that they forgot to do before-

Category locksmith, ceiling fans, doors

04/16/2020

Christina D.

Personable, communication was great via email which I prefer since I was checking them from work. He was the only one willing to do it around my time which is when I got off. He got it down while I was in the way and texted me when he was done. He was willing to check out another project on the spot. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Fix my siding that came up during the storm.

Category siding

04/10/2020

Charlene K.

The quote was way to high, it would have cost me over 2500.00 and I had all the supplies. I declined after I received his quote.

Description of Work
Installation of beadboard to ceiling in the kitchen with crown molding.

12/06/2019

Dee S.

Michael was very professional and knowledgeable. He understood our project requirements clearly. Unfortunately his estimate was more than we had budgeted for the project so we didn't go ahead with it.

Description of Work
Estimate for built-in closet

12/02/2019

Claudia D.

He was timely in responding to my inquiry.

Description of Work
I got estimates only from this contractor.

11/25/2019

Thomas P.

This is the third time I've hired Brian to do work at my house. I needed to have some wood rot repaired above my garage door. Brian did a thorough inspection and discovered the rot was more extensive than initially thought. He immediately called me and sent a new quote. Brian is always prompt and courteous in communication. All of the work he has done for me has been of very good quality. He replaced all of the rotted wood, re-secured the vinyl and metal portions of the siding, and sealed everything. The job looked better than what the builder had initially done (and actually caused by not sealing things properly). Brian is excellent at explaining everything that needs to be done and in following up on work. I will definitely hire him again when needed, and I have recommended him to others.

Description of Work
Repair wood rot around garage door

Category handyman service, woodworking

11/21/2019

Stanley C.

On 10/30/2019 Brian was punctual when he came to assess the work for pricing. He did not send estimate when he said he would; contacted him and he said there was an issue with my email address; sent him my email yet he still did not send estimate or contact us. I am baffled as to why he did not just tell us he had no interest in taking the job when he assessed. Wouldn't use Angie's List in the future due to unresponsiveness and lack of providers for my area.

Description of Work
Shower stall floor to be regrouted/sealed, front door frame repaired, sheetrock repair

11/13/2019

Rhett S.

All went well and this is a person/company I'd like to do business with again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replace dryer cap and secure outside framing.

Category remodeling, woodworking

10/10/2019

Debra B.

It went very well. Brian had to work with an old steel door jamb that was not perfectly square. Very happy with him and his work ethic.

Description of Work
Replaced back door in garage.

07/16/2019

Elaine B.

Once again, Brian did a fantastic job. Ripped up flooring (found surprises underneath), replaced rotted wood, laid tiles and grouted. Brian answered all of our questions and was a joy to work with. We are already making a list for the next time we call him. You can't go wrong with Brian and Bravo Services.

Description of Work
put in kitchen floor, added support under wood flooring, installed outside motion light

03/08/2019

Melissa C.

Everything went well! Owner was amazing. He and his partner were punctual, kind, professional, tidy and quick! The completed all work within 4 hours and both jobs were done perfectly! Thank you!

Description of Work
Needed a vent installed for our new vented microwave and gate door repaired.

12/21/2018

Esmeralda C.

Mr Barb was very punctual and nice however; he came out and never touched ANYTHING. In fact I told him what was wrong. He never diagnosed anything or even confirm what the problem was. He stated he would email me a quote and when I asked him how could he quote me on something when he couldn't possibly know for sure what needed to be done. I get the quote and its $415! No breakdown for the price which leads me to believe he didn't break it down because he knew the amount was so absurd there wasn't a justifiable reason to charge me that price without a diagnosis and admitting he wouldn't have to pull wires. I have gotten quotes from 2 other electricians for half that amount. My electrician who lives 2 hours away, willing to travel the distance even quoted me less than half the amount Mr Barb quoted. He is dishonest businessman and I would NEVER contact him ... UPDATE: we only needed to push the socket up for the light to start working again. imagine paying $415 to push up the socket.

Description of Work
electrical work on a 3 way switch in the laundry room

Category electrician

12/07/2018

Thomas P.

Brian is always very professional and prompt in communication. This is the second time I've had him do work for me. The deck rebuild was excellent and higher quality than the original. He and his crew do very good detail work and they cleaned up the yard very well after the job was done. I would definitely recommend Brian to others.

Description of Work
Deck rebuild, shingle repair, exterior painting

Category handyman service, roofing, woodworking

10/03/2018

Lureatha H.

He came to look at jobs and gave an estimate within a week. The work was scheduled for Sept. 11...but he had a legitimate reason to cancel out that date. He said he would reschedule. After two weeks of no contact i emailed....Still have not heard from him. I am disappointed as he did good work the last time we used him.

Description of Work
A variety of small handyman jobs

09/03/2018

Elaine B.

They we’re very reliable and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Bravo Services performed a variety of tasks: rehung a door that never closed properly, fixed two areas in my ceiling that had water damage, and fixed an outside side basement door.

Category handyman service, doors

06/04/2018

Jody H.

The service was great. It was done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Wall repair and pictures hung

05/31/2018

Cheryl B.

Brian came and took a look at the needed repair, sent email with estimate very promptly. We agreed on a date for the repair. Brian showed up on time and did a nice job on the repair. Very professional and polite. Price was a little higher than I had hoped, but in line with others. I would hire him again if I needed that type of work.

Description of Work
Had hole in wallboard.

05/26/2018

Patricia W.

I had a list of small, simple items that I didn't feel like doing myself at 8 months pregnant. I got quotes from 3 different service providers on Angie's List. Of the 3, Bravo Services was the most professional, and the only one to give me a written estimate. Brian was courteous and knowledgeable and made some recommendations that I appreciated. However, the quote I received was definitely a "make it worth our while" quote and not representative of the parts or labor that would have gone into it. When I asked for clarification, I got a vague response that made me feel they had made up a price based on what they thought I would be willing to pay instead of what their service was actually worth. Needless to say, I went with someone else who completed everything to my satisfaction for literally a quarter of the price quoted to me by Bravo.

Description of Work
Random odds and ends: replace damaged interior window trim, fix wobbly ceiling fans, replace closet door track, patch wall, fix leaky shower door

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

05/21/2018

Cindy P.

Brian is great! Hung 14 lights for me and was fast and efficient! Very professional and nice.

Description of Work
Lights hung

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

04/30/2018

FAITH T.

We did not hire Brian but we must give him high praise for his professionalism. He was punctual with his responses and kept appointment that was scheduled. We called 6 different companies, and this was not the case. Brian even gave us information about the area.

Description of Work
Refinishing kitchen cabinets

Category handyman service, interior painters

03/05/2018

Nina H.

Pleased with quality of work. Very professional, will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Installed & stained 2 exterior doors

Category handyman service, doors

01/23/2018

Tieliang Z.

response 4 days later. offered very high quote

Description of Work
fix faucet, electrical plug, paint the porch wall

Category handyman service, interior painters

12/14/2017

Margaret M.

Brian is very talented and professional. He is very skilled in a wide range of areas. I call him for everything and have never been disappointed!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category fencing, handyman service, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

10/25/2017

Sue K.

They were responsive and did quality work. I have used them on several projects and will continue to use Bravo.

Description of Work
Hot water heater New interior and exterior doors installed Placed rotten wood on eaves Replaced bathroom vent fan