Bluegrass Construction

Founded 2020

A highly experienced Construction Company with dedication to provide top notch and fine grade commitment on every job. Services which includes all Drainage, water, sewer, driveway and roads, too site clearing and building. We Strive for Customer Satisfaction with every detail. ...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

lawn & landscaping2020
Clearing of all unwanted vegetation around structures & Trees. Raise canopies and trim all trees
Vegetation Removal & Tree Trim project

lawn & landscaping

Tree Removal project

tree service

Oak Removal  project
Oak Removal

tree service

2020

tree service (28)lawn care (9)lawn & landscaping (8)

06/09/2022

Mary T.

Jerred is VERY professional! Great communication and personality. He was very understanding of my situation. I bought a house from an investor who left a pine forest in my backyard. Trees well over 180 feet tall. Bluegrass Tree and Lawn to the rescue. Just in time for hurricane season. I will be hiring him again in a few months to finish off 4 more trees. Jerred and crew are the best you could ever ask for.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

06/07/2022

David S.

There were a few issues with communication and scheduling at first but once the work was performed it was done well.

Description of Work
Stump Grinding

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

03/25/2022

Michael M M.

This was such a great experience. Jerred and Adam were very professional and communicated with us throughout the project. They were prompt, courteous and very professional. They took all the precautions to safely remove the huge oak tree in between our property and our neighbor's property. My husband was so impressed at how they removed the oak tree. Our neighbor was impressed with them as well and came over to ask them for a quote on tree removal on their property. We are definitely rehiring them to plant some palms along the driveway in the near future and any other projects that may arise. Thanks so much Jerred and Adam.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], for the amazing review. We appreciate your hospitality and kindness toward us. We look forward to future business with you and your husband. God bless! Sincerely, Jerred Newsome

01/22/2022

Dana B.

Jerred and team did an awesome job! I had a dead tree in my back yard that cracked during the winter storm and leaning on other trees over my home. I requested a quote online and he called not even a minute later and said he would be at my home in a hour. He came out in the rain and gave me quote on 4 additional trees that needed to come down. His prices are the best in the area I have come across, he's very informative, professional and cares about his customers. He's also considerate of your budget and willing to to work with you. I will recommend anyone to the Bluegrass Tree and Lawn team. Will definitely be working with them from now on. Thanks again Jerred!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

12/29/2021

Julie TEXT ME ONLY K.

Jarred is a man of high integrity and honesty ad he won't overcharge you nor cheat you in any way. I just had my big oak tree cut down in Cayce SC and he did an awesome job. VERY HONEST MAN and hard working person. I recommend his business 1000%. I wish I knew about his business sooner because I had another oak tree cut down by another company , but they advertised through fb. I called them just because I found them on fb. In the end, they overcharged me. Jarred needs to think about placing ads on fb and fb marketplace. I wish I had seen his ad a year ago, because that's when I had the first big Oaktree cut down. I thought the 2nd one belonged to my next door neighbor, but they said the 2nd Oaktree is located on my property line. I was then referred by Charlie about BlueGrass Tree and Lawn and I called right away, because I want to do business with people who won't overcharge me nor take advantage my kindness.

Description of Work
cut down big oaktree in CAYC SC

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

11/30/2021

Kathleen P.

Extremely satisfied with the work Jerred and Alex did! They were very professional, very friendly and offered great suggestions. They understood exactly what I wanted done. I had them remove dying bushes in the front yard and dying trees in the back yard. They cleaned up the underbrush and put mulch around my trees. They did some trim work on a cypress tree and shaped up my front bushes. They were on time and worked late to get everything just right! They left my yard in looking clean and neat! They also power washed my driveway. Amazing work! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Shrub & Tree Removal & Trimming; Mulch

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

10/30/2021

Sam O.

I recommend this company. They do great work.

Description of Work
Tree Service and landscaping

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

10/24/2021

Jutta Y.

Excellent! The employees are professional, highly competent and friendly. I will hire this company again, and recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/16/2021

Joe H.

Professional & courteous - good customer service!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

07/01/2021

Jessica E.

Jerred and his team were great to work with!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

05/04/2021

Kelsey Z.

Jerred and his crew of workers are incredible! Our quote was quickly provided and very reasonable. The job was immediately scheduled for the following week and executed in the time frame allotted. They were on time, professional and very friendly to work with! Our specific job had a few hiccups, but they worked through them seamlessly, kept me up-to-date on all changes and even communicated with our backyard neighbors. The finished work exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them for any tree or lawn needs!

Description of Work
Tree Removal, Brush Removal, Fence Installation

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/16/2021

Rebecca M.

Perfect.... They were very professional and did a fabulous job for us.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/13/2021

TRAVIS F.

Great customer service from start to finish. Very punctual and prompt in scheduling services. Requested that money not be paid until I was satisfied with the completed work. Prides himself in cleanup and will be recommending Jerred and his company to any friend/family member in need of tree removal or lawn care.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/01/2021

Kyle P.

Tree was trimmed perfectly. Was also very happy with the clean up, afterwards.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

01/09/2021

J F.

From start to finish Bluegrass Tree&Lawn was exceptional to work with. They listened to what we were wanting done with the trees. Jerred and David went above and beyond our expectations on this job. Definitely will be hiring them in the future.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

11/12/2020

Kelly Y.

Jerred and his crew were amazing! Honesty is huge to me and they kept their word on everything. They go ABOVE and BEYOND because they truely care about their customers and their business. If you want a reasonable price, honest company, experienced and hard workers this is the company you want to hire. You won’t regret it! Also you name it, they can do it!

Description of Work
Grading land, Tree Services.

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/12/2020

Richard P.

Jarrod and his crew were great. They trimmed a few trees for us and cut a tree down. Very professional, doesn't upscale you, and very knowledgeable. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure offering our services to you and your family. Awesome to make new friends and customers such as yourself!

10/10/2020

Robert P.

Yard work clean flower beds remove fence shrubs bushes crown trees

Description of Work
Tree Service

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/26/2020

Melissa C.

Exceptional service! Jerred Newsome is extremely knowledgeable and we appreciate his honesty! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

08/07/2020

Brittany S.

These guys are awesome! Super hard worked and very enjoyable to have around on a job. They did an amazing job on a big project. They kept a clean site as well! We have already recommended them to several and will continue to use them! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Tree/yard demo and deck

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Review for Bluegrass Construction - Columbus, Ohio &, Columbia, SC - 38944578

07/14/2020

Toby B.

Excellent work. Crew was timely and clean up work was very neat. All trash was removed. I found this crew of young workers to show professionalism and truly care about the end result

Description of Work
Tree cutting

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/27/2020

Felicia S.

They were excellent and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Hedge Trimming

Category landscaping, lawn service