Bill McGhee Roofing and Contracting

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2011

General Remodeling

Owner Operator. Uses subs. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. ...

Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction

Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.

Achelpohl Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc

We provide and install metal roofs, metal soffits, and metal wall panels. We are a small business with 10-15 employees. We are your metal roofing experts.

Offers by Achelpohl Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc on Angi
Sands Roofing

At Sands Roofing and Construction we are not only your roofing and construction professionals but we are also your neighbor! We have been serving Lexington SC and the surrounding areas for 10 years. When you choose Sands Roofing and Construction, you not only get the very highest quality of craftsmanship available, but you will also receive the service you would expect from a friend and neighbor.

Offers by Sands Roofing on Angi

12/30/2011

They were excellent and did a fantastic job. He did quite a few roofs in our neighborhood after the storm. He did a very good job. The insurance dealt with the price. I would use him again.

Description of Work
I used Bill McGhee Roofing and Contracting to do my roof and completely renovate my house because a tree fell on my house after a severe storm. He worked all of May, June and July.

Category remodeling,roofing