All American Fence Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2014

All American Fence was founded by Joseph Beachum and Marion Beachum; established in 2003, specializing in quality building of fences, decks, pergolas, and outdoor structures of all types and styles. We are fence and deck contractors located in Columbia, South Carolina. All American Fence incorporated in 2004 and changed its name to All American Fence Services, Inc....

Artisan Landscape and Masonry

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Artisan Landscape and Masonry on Angi
Superior Welding and Fabrication LLC

Locally owned and operated Welding and Fabrication company specializing in Entrance gates. We can customize your gate with you own style or design or make it as simple or complex as you want. We also offer Fully automatic openers Electric and fully solar and offer full installation start to finish. We also offer a number of other things like, CNC Plasma cutting (parts and signs), Equipment repair and customization, structural design and Fabrication, pipe Welding, We are a small family owned company, with a background in industrial, commercial, and residential construction for the last 20 years.

Anthony John Construction

At Anthony John Construction we are committed to providing outstanding residential and commercial roofing installations, repairs and storm damage repairs. Delivering quality work is a top priority, and we take pride in doing so. Anthony John Construction is a owner-operated company, and we have been serving Lexington, SC since 2011.

08/22/2019

Karen E.

They came out to our house in April to measure for a fence, and told me they would get an estimate to me. It's now August 22, four months later, and I've heard nothing. I emailed once and they said they would look into it, but have ignored all other communications. I'll be going with another company.

Description of Work
Fencing estimate

Category fencing

As our ESTIMATES ARE FREE!! we have a high volume to respond to. We haven't had any communication from you until now. I could have responded back to you earlier. We provided you an estimate in a timely matter last year, another home for vinyl fence also, but you never responded. Sometimes it just doesn't work out! Good luck with your project!

02/07/2018

Cindy B.

Joe Beacham and his crew built us a beautiful wooden fence that ran along one side of our property and around the driveway, included entry gate and hardware, and a double door side entry gate and hardware. There were a couple of delays getting started, for very understandable personal reason and by weather for a few days, and Joe and some of his crew actually came back to finish the job ON CHRISTMAS DAY! The fence has been very sturdy so far, and looks beautiful. We are very happy with the quality of the fence, and would definitely rehire.

Description of Work
Replaced old wire fence with wooden signature fencing with 6x6 posts, custom built entry gate and a double door side entrance gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to build your fence. Give us a call if needed. We also provide cleaning and service maintenance for your fence.

06/10/2017

Janice H.

Joe takes pride in the quality of his work. The finished product looks great. My only complaints are: small pieces of debris such as chunks of concrete and pieces of wood left around the yard that had to be cleaned up before mowing the lawn; other jobs they had resulted in days where no work was done. The delays weren't entirely Joe's fault. However, we were told on several occasions that they were coming to finish our job and didn't without any notice.

Description of Work
Had old wood privacy fence taken down and vinyl privacy fence installed.

05/08/2017

Tina F.

All American Fence company was very well rounded with the nice and efficient workers. I am very pleased with the finished work and will be seeking their services again in the future when I am ready for my deck. Thank you

Description of Work
Aluminum Fence with brick column around the back of my home

04/24/2017

Dale B.

Very well. Clean-up could have been a bit better, but overall good job.

Description of Work
Repairs to chain link fence that was damaged during storm. Relocated one walk-through gate.

01/03/2017

Keith H.

Great job by this veteran owned company. Very responsive.

Description of Work
Fence repair

06/07/2016

Debra P.

Every thing was systematic and smooth. After contacting them, Jamal came and measured the property for fence and in a few days, I received an estimate which was more fitting in my budget than other estimate. Next came signing contract with Marion which also went smoothly. After Joe and his crew got started, they worked hard until fence was completed. There were a few days of rain which prevented them from working. I also had them apply sealant. They were professional yet friendly and approachable all during this project. I love my fence! Good Job guys!

Description of Work
Removed old privacy fence and installed new one.

07/10/2015

Bobi P.

Mr. Beachum was very professional, and pleasant to work with. He did an excellent job, and I am very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replaced two chainlink gate's posts, and replaced top rail and loop cap.

07/07/2015

Tim H.

Pretty good in reasonable time.

Description of Work
Remove old fence. Install 90 line feed of 8 ft privacy fence. Remove all debries and add 3 new single side hinged half moon gates Incl. hardware and treted metal frames.

06/13/2015

Patrick L.

The provider had a hard time contacting me via email? Once finally at my home was very nice and helpful. Never followed up with estimate or got back with me.? Moving on, someone must want my money...

Description of Work
Looked at project

All American Fence Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2014

24 Valkyrie Cir

Columbia, SC 29229

Design & build - fences, decks, arbors, pergolas of multiple styles dumpster enclosures and gates installation, security cages and fence installation, masonry - brick columns, steps & walls, core-drilling, metal-ironworks, fence inspection & cleaning, wood fence waterproof sealant/restoration, chain link, wood & metal fencing repairs, project consulting & do-it yourself training.