AIRTEC SERVICES

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2008

4.4

8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE CHARGE APPLIES. LICENSE #M107633EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICES....

When you are in need of someone who you can trust to maintain, repair, or replace heating and air systems in your home, call the team at All American Heating and Air in Columbia. They have been serving their community since 1991, and are committed to providing the best customer service and workmanship available. The decades that this company has spent in the Columbia area means that they know the techniques and products used in most areas, and how state and federal codes may have changed since the initial building. You can rest assured that no matter what work you need done, the end result will be long-lasting, reliable, and fully up-to-code. This team even offers a maintenance plan that cannot be beaten. Call All American Heating and Air today to schedule a free estimate and find out what a difference experience makes.

Serving the Midlands of SC for 49 Years - Family owned & operated - Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer - Free replacement quotes. Financing available. Cost is determined by the job. Price quoted for approval before work performed. (Additional DBA - Broom Heating & Air Inc.) Free replacement quotes. All types serviced: Straight AC, heat pumps, splits, packaged, gas heating, humidifiers, furnaces & house generators.

If you need a furnace, air conditioner,or heat pump replaced, repaired, or upgraded, Air Necessities has the best equipment to fit your needs. We can provide emergency or routine service for all makes and models. Air Necessities not only has heating and air conditioning equipment for your home or business, but we also offer a wide range of humidifiers and thermostats. For those with allergies, we offer a whole house electronic air cleaning system called the AccuClean. Installing the correct home comfort system is a crucial step. Our technicians are NATE certified to provide a professional and courteous installation in your home. Our team members are trained and have many years of experience in calculating and recommending the correct furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump for your home or business, providing years of comfort through the winter and summer seasons here in South Carolina. We now offer financing!!! DBA- North Valley Services Additional phone number- 803-714-3560

08/21/2011

Long story short: they sealed up an animal in my ducts, did not come to get it until 2 days later at my insistence, and never apologized; they kept my money for a warranty, turns out they aren't even set up to purchase warranties from Trane, I had to sue them in small claims court to get my money back after 6 months of ignored phone messages; my system works fine. I signed up for Angie's List for ...

Description of Work
Replacement of split system with 14 SEER Trane gaspac, installation of new section of trunk line; replacement of several branch lines

07/07/2011

The visit was brief -- about 20 minutes. I was given an estimate. I asked about the condition of duct system and was told it wasn't bad and could be patched at no additional cost. The first visit for an estimate I received from another company lasted about an hour and included alot of information about the process, determining the size unit needed based on square footage of my home, use of compute...

Description of Work
I received an estimate for replacing my air conditioning unit.

07/20/2010

Great service.

Description of Work
We called Airtec to service an HVAC system that wasn't cooling. We got same day service. They found that fireants had invaded the exterior unit and shorted out the contacts. We have used Airtec over the past 10 years to install HVAC systems in our rental properties and our personal properties and home. They are wonderful.

06/21/2010

Always reliable AirTec. Best in town.

Description of Work
22 yr. old HVAC frozen up and 97-99 degrees in upstairs apartment. Rudy and his assistant diagnosed the problem, explained the problem at hand and restored the system. Of course, the unit had to thaw out first. Rudy explained all of the problems with this older system and what choice I might have if and when the system fails. The assistant checked the temperature upstairs and the pressure and temp was checked outside. Also took the time to demonstrate and set programmable thermostat purchased and installed by Air Tec last year. Very pleasant experience for tenants and landlord.

12/05/2009

Everything went well as always.

Description of Work
Installed a complete Heating and Air system in a small house. Cramped conditions. Airtec has installed many systems for us over the years and does a most professional job. They are fair, responsible and will not call a system until it needs it for replacement. This system works well and if anything is wrong, Rudy will see that it is fixed without argument. Rudy Whitfield is the best there is in diagnosing what is wrong with your Heating and Air Conditioning Service. His wife is helpful as well and they are very responsive.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

SALES, INSTALLATION & SERVICE OF HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express