A & R Contracting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

1007 Lynn St

Columbia, SC 29210

Here at A & R Contracting we have a full crew depending on the projection . Highly experienced in what we do to get the job done no matter how big or small. From Roofing to Mowing A & R give you Accurates Results.

03/17/2017

Sabreen W.

I contracted this company to finish a room above my garage and replace my sliding back door with a single door. The company was unprofessional, late, inefficient and their work was subpar. The company had full access to my home for three weeks and still hadn't completed the work. The contractors began painting the walls and they were not smooth abd tried to convince me that they would paint and then smooth the walls out and paint again, which didn't make sense because it would waste paint. I eventually advised the company I would find another company to complete the work.

Description of Work
Finish a room above attic.

Category remodeling, home builders

03/05/2017

Caroline W.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY SERVICE. We contracted with this company to install hardwood floors. Little did we know that the contractor had no experience in this area. Contractor would not show up when expected, and he left our house a complete mess. We had to pay REAL professionals to clean up A & R contracting's mess. We can't even reach them for refund. AGAIN, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Installation

Category home builders

This isn't a true statement. I have never ever done any work for this lady in particular, I did meet her when she came to visit her mother only once. She appreciated that I bent my rule on monthly payment for a contract job that I only got with the mother about, I didn't know she had a daughter. I met the mother through coming to do a installation measure But I did work for her mother that past away as the job was completed but she wanted to change thresholds that was sold to her already. But the mother had some refrigerator guys come in they ended up damaging the ice maker waterline valve and it leaked under the flooring and ruined it. I came out and done a free job of inspection of the problem. Went under the house and found water leaking badly under the house. I wrote reports and took lots of photos for this customer to get the guys that did the refrigerator, they are now at fault of her dinning room flooring because the water ruined the flooring material. I still have photos, recordings, and reports to this day. But unfortunately she past away and the daughter got a lawyer to come after me maybe be a small local contractor she felt she could get over on me faster then the refrigerator guys. I wasn't responsible for replacing, purchasing any flooring because it wasn't my flooring that caused the leak. I wait this long to respond to this because this was a very sweet lady that has met my wife. I was never paid off for this job and the lawyer was asking for $3000 dollars and then dropped to $1000. That made me think it was just about the daughter getting money from the situation.

03/01/2017

Caroline W.

Do not use this company!!! Raymond Harris is a thief

Description of Work
Installation of Hardwood floors

Category pressure washing

CJK Farms LLC.

Only Qualified People/O.Q.P LLC

Sanchez Painting

Proudly Serving the Columbia and surrounding suburbs. Locally owned and operated.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Financing Available

Roofing, painting, landscaping, carpentry, debri removal, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and installation any Handyman work. No Job Is To Big Or To Small.

Not that many if any.