77 PROs

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2011

7001 St. Andrews Rd. #430

Columbia, SC 29212

77 PROs is a full service construction company based and started in Columbia, SC. We are your stop for all your professional restoration and remodeling needs. We also offer full service Catastrophe Construction, no matter what the source of damage-from fire, smoke, wind, water - we have the right

01/13/2016

Gerald B.

Description of Work
The 77 Pros did an outstanding job on completing my basement area in the time requested and the changes we made along the way. The attention to detail was greatly appreciated. I would recommend them.

Category water damage restoration

12/30/2015

George H.

On 11/6/15 no one showed up or called. On 11/9/15 I received an email from Taylor Cummins wanting to follow up & see if I had any questions about the estimate that was sent or if he could assist in any way. I replied back that I had not received an email and that no one came from Wilson Heating & Air on 11/6/15. He replied that when he returns to his office on Tuesday "I will resend the estimates". On 11/10/15 I received a recorded message that someone from Wilson Heating & Air would be at my house between 2;30 - 3:00. I am not sure if anyone came as I had a doctor appointment during that time. There was no note left on the door or follow up call from Wilson Heating & Air. On 11/18/15 I received an email from Taylor Cummins in which he writes "attached is your estimate with the HVAC bid included. I have also attached a contract if you wish to continue with this project please sign." I replied back that "I do not see an attachment". I to this day have not been contacted by anyone about "this project".

Description of Work
I called on 11/5/15 to request cost quotes on various work after the flood of 10/4/15. "Jackson" came the same day, looked at everything and said they could do it all and would send itemized cost via email attachment. ."Jackson" called later that same day and said "Jason" from Wilson Heating & Air would come by on 11/6/15 to look at the heat pump & air ducts to give cost quote.

Category water damage restoration

Lake Murray Roofing, LLC

Lake Murray Roofing is a professional roofing and gutter installation service based in the Lexington area. We specialize in providing top-quality work at an affordable price for residential and commercial properties alike. Our team of experienced professionals has extensive knowledge of a wide range of materials, from asphalt shingles to metal roofs, and we guarantee all our projects are done correctly the first time. From seamless gutters to architectural shingles, Lake Murray Roofing has you covered!

Anderson painting

Locally owned business with over 7 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Offers Coupon

Sanchez Painting

Proudly Serving the Columbia and surrounding suburbs. Locally owned and operated.

2022 Super Service Award

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal

24/7 Water Damage Response, Cleaning Fire and Smoke Damaged Structures, Water Removal and Structural Drying, Pack out, Moving, Storage Services, General Remodeling and Renovation, Home additions, Decks and Porches