Metrolina Mechanical Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2008

PO Box 861

Clover, SC 29710

Metrolina Mechanical Inc in Clover, South Carolina provides air conditioning & heating repair & installation services. Broken or inefficient HVAC system? Trust Metrolina Mechanical Inc technicians to service, repair, or install the unit at your home or commercial property....

08/24/2017

Mark B.

Great. On time & price.

Description of Work
R & R a/c fan. Also have annual service contract.

07/19/2016

Robert L P.

Description of Work
Did not use this provider.

06/14/2016

rosa C.

We have used Metrolina Mechanical since 2009 when someone at my credit union recommended I give them a call for a second opinion before going through with the purchase of a very expensive unit another provider in town was trying to sell us. They are the only company we call now for service on our air conditioner and it is always the same punctual, friendly, and honest service. We will trust them to replace our unit once it no longer makes sense to repair it.

Description of Work
Replaced the fan motor on my air conditioning unit.

11/01/2013

Mark B.

For $125 you can't go wrong. This was the 2nd scheduled visit (1st one was in spring). Todd was punctual, professional and friendly. He was there to perform annual check on gas pack which was accomplished. What a surprise he wasn't trying to sell me anything unlike Brother's who's main goal is to take every cent you have. Will continue to use Metrolina. F

Description of Work
Bi annual service check.

06/04/2013

Priscilla S.

See above!

Description of Work
We used this contractor since he was referred by a friend. Shane came out promptly. He said our pump was broken to our a/c unit. He said it would be a $300 repair, when my husband questioned the cost he said,"If I let everyone J me down, I would go broke." First off, regardless of my faith that was extremely offensive!!! Also, the service call $65, the pump (we looked up the exact pump) was $41 at Lowes, and his time to replace should have only been $150-175. But, the problem WASN'T the pump at all, it was the dehumidifier plugged into the same outlet that wasn't throwing the breaker. My husband never authorized him to put in a new pump. He took it ok upon himself to do so and he took the key to our crawl space we left him, I guess as "insurance" for his expected highway robbery payment!

02/02/2012

Melanie R.

I've used Metrolina Mechanical for about five years. For many years I used other HVAC companies to work on the tired old air conditioning unit that services my 2,000 square foot business. It's old and tired and needs to be replaced but the replacement cost is more than I can afford. Every time I had someone look at the unit they would shake their heads and say "you need a new unit" and then I stumbled across Metrolina Mechanical and everything changed. 1) They treated my problem with respect and went about getting the most out of what is left of the unit. 2) Although they agree it would be nice to replace it, they understand that the money is not there and there is still life in the unit. 3) Since I began using them the unit has performed better than ever and we sail through every summer with a maintenance visit from the guys in Clover and no other problems. Before they came into our life we would have the HVAC guys out every three to six weeks trying different gimmicks that never worked. Honest, reliable, knowledgeable are three words to describe them. They're the kind of people you want working on your mother's house because you know you can trust them.

01/17/2012

Christine S.

great

Description of Work
Had concerns about my unit. Called. They were at my house very quickly & checked both units. Very professional

03/04/2009

Christine S.

old unit needed to be replaced. Came out to give an estimate and found problems with the old duct work; some torn and some ducted in such a way that the heat was not getting to 2 rooms adequately. Discussed options heat pump vs gas vs hybrid. Received quote the next day. Came out 5 days later to install. Replace and rerouted duct work. Found a bare wire under the house and recommended calling an electrician. Installed new unit. Cleaned up so well you could not tell anyone had been here working. Had it inspected and have paperwork to prove it passed. I now have heat in my house, every room.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump with Carrier hybrid. Removed old duct work & installed new. Installed new thermostat.

10/10/2008

T MICHAEL T.

I spoke with Chad Garner and he was a nice and professional person. He came down and was very professional, and on time. It did take him a little while to get back with me on a quote, which I thought was too high. He said I needed five ton unit.

Description of Work
He came down to my house to give me a quote.

Horne Heating and Air Conditioning

Our goal as a family owned and operated company is to provide a conscientious and motivated staff who will consistently deliver quality, value and comfort with 100% satisfaction. Your Comfort Is Our Business. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist and for your convenience, we are open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. Our fleet is equipped with GPS navigation and tracking to assure that we'll find all locations quickly and efficiently and our installation vehicles are completely self-sufficient to protect the home or business owner's privacy. We pride ourselves in covering all of the details and our technicians utilize mobile technology to quickly and efficiently process work orders and client information. HVAC, Electrical, Home Automation, Safety Devices (Including: Drain Safety Devices, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Surge Protectors for HVAC Equipment), Water Heaters (Tankless and Traditional), Exhaust Fans, Insulation, Pool Heaters, Wine Units, Boilers, Generators, Ductwork and Zoning.

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / Absolute

Offering 0% financing for 60 months! We are a full service Heating and Air Conditioning Company providing quality service and installation. If you have a heating or cooling problem, we have the answer. One of most important qualities about our staff is experience. On Average our employees have 12 to 14 years experience. We are also a non commission based company. We have no salesman. We want you to get the repairs you need and the products you want installed, period.

Offers by Comfort Monster Heating & Air / Absolute on Angi
    Dilling Heating & Cooling

Dilling Heating Co. installs quality heating/cooling systems and provides dependable/prompt service. Serving you with pride since 1955. Since 1955, Dilling Heating & Cooling has offered residential and commercial customers quality HVAC repairs, maintenance, and replacement services throughout Gaston County and Mecklenburg County, including Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas. Our HVAC company has a talented team of fully licensed, Nexstar Network certified, and insured technicians who have received training from the top HVAC accreditation organizations. We can diagnose and resolve any heating and cooling issues quickly and affordably to keep your home comfortable year-round.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing

Central Air Conditioners, Furnace, Heat Pump, HVAC Systems, Residential Air Conditioning, Commercial Heating & Cooling, & Ventilation.