Full service for residential electrical.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

EB Electric & Air

Founded 2010 •

1645 Dulin Rd

Clover, SC 29710

Eugene Bolin Licensed Electrical Contractor In business since 2010 servicing York,Chester,Cherokee, and Lancaster counties 1. Electrical service upgrades 2. Total wire or rewire on residential structures. 3. Electrical troubleshooting 4. Hot tubs 5. Ceiling fan & lighting ...

02/11/2022

mary A.

Great! Eugene and Steven were very responsive and came out quickly and got the job done

Description of Work
Electrical

Thank you for your business! Eugene

12/29/2021

Chris C.

Eugene is a very pleasant man to work with. He did what he promised and currently I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Description of Work
Electrical panel with generator interlock.

Thank you for your business! Eugene

09/03/2021

Tiffany M.

Eugene & his son did a wonderful job. Friendly & on time. Prices are very reasonable!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

08/11/2021

Debbie L.

Came out and provided and estimate with options for my job. We scheduled a time for job to be completed. They were on time for scheduled job. Very efficient in time spent on the job. Courteous and respectful to me while working in my home. Will definitely call on them if further electrical service is needed. I highly recommend them if you need any type of electrical work done.

Description of Work
Electrical- repair attic fan

Thank you for allowing us to serve you! It was our pleasure! Eugene Bolin

06/15/2021

Jeff W.

Work was completed exactly as agreed

Description of Work
Electrical

05/14/2021

Robert M.

Awesome, minimal downtown, I would refer to anyone, did the job well

Description of Work
Electrical

05/03/2021

Calia R.

Amazing! Got everything done quickly, I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Electrical

03/11/2021

John B.

Very nice and courteous. Did excellent job and definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/29/2021

Miguel O.

Horrible. Eugene sent son over who came with no tools/soldering iron to extend wires. The full weight of the fixture is hanging by the wires and not the chain and the ceiling plate wasn't secured. Job was completed terribly and needs to be redone. I paid this $80 for a $75 quoted job.

Description of Work
Hanging Light Fixture

Category electrician

I did not send anyone over client called them, I did provide information if he wanted to get them. He stated in a message to me that he just wanted to cancel the job before I sent any information to him. Eugene Bolin

01/26/2021

Tim S.

Great job! Thought they were going to run into issues but took the extra time and figured it out! Have already recommended to others

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you for you business!

01/14/2021

Gwen B.

Professionally and competently

Description of Work
New grounded outlets. And checked fusebox

Category electrician

Thank you for your honest review!

01/06/2021

Jeff C.

They were on time, friendly, and reasonably priced. I will definitely talk to them about the next project.

Description of Work
ceiling fan installed

Category ceiling fans

Thank you for your. business!

12/18/2020

Greg A.

The service was good. They were really good. If I need an electrical work done, they would be the one I'd contact first.

Description of Work
They did electrical work in the electrical building.

Category electrician

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you!

12/18/2020

Steve P.

Absolutely great! Fast response and complete job. Price was very fair. I’d recommend anytime.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

Synthia T.

He was on time, professional, and communicated everything to me in a timely manner. Overall I am very pleased with the job and would definitely call him again if needed.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

lois D.

The job went well. He was able to fix the problem

Description of Work
Electrical

Category ceiling fans

Ron C.

Arrived on time. Installed a new electrical outlet in garage. Did a good job.

Description of Work
Electrical

Kesha B.

This was an awesome experience! Mr. Eugene not only took the time to explain everything I needed so that I could understand, he took his time and efficiently completed the job that was requested of him. When everyone was trying to take advantage of me because I was a woman, he performed a high quality job at a reasonable price. This is now and will always be the company that will service our home.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Thank you do much for your business!

Artisan Electric Service LLC

Quality residential electrical service at affordable prices. From faulty circuits to new construction, we handle all aspects of electrical wiring. Offering FREE consultations.Please text or call Brian for the fastest service.

McClintock Heating & Cooling

McClintock Heating and Cooling provides quality HVAC products and service to the Matthews and Charlotte, North Carolina areas. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and strive to set new standards in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our family owned and operated HVAC company will meet all of your heating and air conditioning needs. From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our skilled professionals will assist you with home comfort issues, reduce your energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. With more than 100 years of combined experience, McClintock Heating and Cooling is your quality heating and cooling partner. Award winning.

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / Absolute

Offering 0% financing for 60 months! We are a full service Heating and Air Conditioning Company providing quality service and installation. If you have a heating or cooling problem, we have the answer. One of most important qualities about our staff is experience. On Average our employees have 12 to 14 years experience. We are also a non commission based company. We have no salesman. We want you to get the repairs you need and the products you want installed, period.

Offers by Comfort Monster Heating & Air / Absolute on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, Check
    10% for seniors 65 and over or disabled and veterians.

Electrical Service Upgrades New wire & Rewire Houses Ceiling fans & Lighting Hot tubs

Services outside South Carolina are not offered. We do not offer whole house generator services.