R&S Movers

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8128 Saveur Ln

Charleston, SC 29406

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

GMC/Cadillac Dealership Gym Reloaction

GMC/Cadillac Dealership Gym Reloaction

movers202129414
Disassembled full Gym all the equipment and then moved all of the weights, machines, and flooring to a new location.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

movers (27)piano movers (2)

10/31/2021

Karen D.

Shane was on top of my move from the minute I submitted a request for quote. He was able to get me scheduled within a few days. The crew (Alex, Ron, Kevin, and Gilberto) were very friendly and professional and responded well to my every request. There was no damage at either location, and the move was completed more quickly than I could believe. Superstars!

Description of Work
Move from a 2 bedroom apartment to a townhome

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

04/07/2021

Priscilla Rojas C.

I called Shane after driving from out of state and having some friends back out of unloading my UHaul. It was nearly 6pm and I didn’t think I was going to find same day help. He was amazing and got me over two guys, Ron and Wille, within an hour. They wasted no time getting to work. They had everything unloaded within 90 minutes and were so professional and respectful. Would definitely recommend them for any needs you may have.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/31/2021

Nada K.

Excellent experience with this moving company. They showed up on time, were friendly and professional. They knew exactly what they were doing and it went quicker than expected. Everything arrived in one piece. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/28/2021

Christina L.

Wonderful experience! Our movers were friendly, timely, and very professional!! Would hire again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/28/2021

Chuck L.

R&S was very professional and delivered exactly on time. I would recommend them to anyone who is or has to move. Thank You R&S, really appreciate it

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

02/27/2021

John M.

Very well. In time, efficient, polite, careful and amenable

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

02/19/2021

Olivia W.

Very well. Shane was very accommodating and responsive. His team was professional, flexible, and friendly.

Description of Work
Long Distance Move to Boston MA

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

[Member Name Removed] thanks so much for entrusting us with relocating your entire life from South Carolina all the way up to Melrose Massachusetts!!!! And thanks for leaving a good review as you know this is how we are able to get more work and therefore each and every review means the world to my team and myself!!! So I cannot say it enough thank you thank you thank everyone!!!!! We are here for you and any friends or family members down the road that may need us!! I will be here whenever the next one pops up enjoy your new it was our pleasure to take care of you!!!! Warmest regards, Shane Hayward R&S Movers (603)268-5627

02/15/2021

Deanna M.

They packed up our house in one day, drove it all to our new home in another state the next day and unpacked us as well. I never had such and easy move because of their help, respectful manner, and willingness to do all the hard work. It was a stress free move for us because of them!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thanks sooo much for the great review!!!! We are looking forward to moving your friends next too Nashville!!

02/14/2021

Lisa S.

I’m SO glad that I chose R&S movers! Shane is friendly, very easy to work with and his years of experience shows. His local crew worked quickly, efficiently and were a great group of experienced loaders. I’ve made long distance moves before and I was very, very happy with the quickness and care by the loaders and unloaders, The crew at the destination was just as experienced and careful with my belongings. Remember, you are basically giving all of your belongings to someone you don’t know and hoping he’ll treat them as his own. You won’t go wrong with Shane and his crew. And if your driver is Alex.... you won’t be disappointed! He’s a great guy, very professional and made the experience both at the beginning and end stress free.

Description of Work
long distance move to Texas

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Wow!! Such a great review thanks soo soo much I’m looking forward to taking care of your friends move next we appreciate your support!!!!

02/14/2021

Heaven N.

R&S movers did an amazing job! They were flexible with the needs I had as well as being super prompt whenever I had any questions. They were quick but didn’t sacrifice any quality with speed. all of my items were treated with the utmost care, by far one of the easiest moves I’ve ever had.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Expertise in Local and Long Distance Moving Services, Piano Moving, Packing, Internal Moving-YOU NAME IT, WE DO IT FOR MOVING! Also available storage, automobile transport, house cleaning and junk removal. Freight , appliance delivery and assembly of all furniture.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs! We can do pretty much anything in the moving and logistics business let us know we got you covered we even have tv hanging and fence installation as well as lawn care and many other things available

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover