R&S Movers

Founded undefined

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

GMC/Cadillac Dealership Gym Reloaction

movers

202129414
Disassembled full Gym all the equipment and then moved all of the weights, machines, and flooring to a new location.
View project

movers (28)piano movers (2)

07/01/2022

Brian S.

I would highly recommend to anyone. Moved my mom interstate as well as our household 800 miles. Great people and honest! They show up and make things happen quickly and professionally. 5 stars

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

10/31/2021

Karen D.

Shane was on top of my move from the minute I submitted a request for quote. He was able to get me scheduled within a few days. The crew (Alex, Ron, Kevin, and Gilberto) were very friendly and professional and responded well to my every request. There was no damage at either location, and the move was completed more quickly than I could believe. Superstars!

Description of Work
Move from a 2 bedroom apartment to a townhome

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Thanks for your support and the great review!!!

04/07/2021

Priscilla Rojas C.

I called Shane after driving from out of state and having some friends back out of unloading my UHaul. It was nearly 6pm and I didn’t think I was going to find same day help. He was amazing and got me over two guys, Ron and Wille, within an hour. They wasted no time getting to work. They had everything unloaded within 90 minutes and were so professional and respectful. Would definitely recommend them for any needs you may have.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/31/2021

Nada K.

Excellent experience with this moving company. They showed up on time, were friendly and professional. They knew exactly what they were doing and it went quicker than expected. Everything arrived in one piece. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/28/2021

Chuck L.

R&S was very professional and delivered exactly on time. I would recommend them to anyone who is or has to move. Thank You R&S, really appreciate it

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

02/28/2021

Christina L.

Wonderful experience! Our movers were friendly, timely, and very professional!! Would hire again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/27/2021

John M.

Very well. In time, efficient, polite, careful and amenable

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

02/19/2021

Olivia W.

Very well. Shane was very accommodating and responsive. His team was professional, flexible, and friendly.

Description of Work
Long Distance Move to Boston MA

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

[Member Name Removed] thanks so much for entrusting us with relocating your entire life from South Carolina all the way up to Melrose Massachusetts!!!! And thanks for leaving a good review as you know this is how we are able to get more work and therefore each and every review means the world to my team and myself!!! So I cannot say it enough thank you thank you thank everyone!!!!! We are here for you and any friends or family members down the road that may need us!! I will be here whenever the next one pops up enjoy your new it was our pleasure to take care of you!!!! Warmest regards, Shane Hayward R&S Movers (603)268-5627

02/15/2021

Deanna M.

They packed up our house in one day, drove it all to our new home in another state the next day and unpacked us as well. I never had such and easy move because of their help, respectful manner, and willingness to do all the hard work. It was a stress free move for us because of them!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thanks sooo much for the great review!!!! We are looking forward to moving your friends next too Nashville!!

02/14/2021

Lisa S.

I’m SO glad that I chose R&S movers! Shane is friendly, very easy to work with and his years of experience shows. His local crew worked quickly, efficiently and were a great group of experienced loaders. I’ve made long distance moves before and I was very, very happy with the quickness and care by the loaders and unloaders, The crew at the destination was just as experienced and careful with my belongings. Remember, you are basically giving all of your belongings to someone you don’t know and hoping he’ll treat them as his own. You won’t go wrong with Shane and his crew. And if your driver is Alex.... you won’t be disappointed! He’s a great guy, very professional and made the experience both at the beginning and end stress free.

Description of Work
long distance move to Texas

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Wow!! Such a great review thanks soo soo much I’m looking forward to taking care of your friends move next we appreciate your support!!!!

02/14/2021

Heaven N.

R&S movers did an amazing job! They were flexible with the needs I had as well as being super prompt whenever I had any questions. They were quick but didn’t sacrifice any quality with speed. all of my items were treated with the utmost care, by far one of the easiest moves I’ve ever had.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

02/07/2021

Sassene B.

Great. They did as I did expected them to do. Very kind and professional. Would use them again in a minute.

Description of Work
Packing my home, storing items and moving from SC to NY.

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

02/01/2021

Joshua S.

Very professional they were pleasant and efficient. Don't underestimate the amount of work it takes to move, these guys get the job done and definitely would hire again... Best part is they were on time which is awesome!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thanks so much for your feedback we appreciate your support and my whole team is very happy to hear that your happy with our services!!! As you know our industry truly depends on the reviews and recommendations of past clients so this means the world to us!!! We can’t thank you enough for a great review!!!! We also are here for you or any friends and family or when you need our services in the future!!!

01/27/2021

Cody F.

Such a great group of guys deff went over and Beyond expectations to get everything done!! Definitely a very professional group of guys.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thanks fir the review we look forward to moving your Aunt next month and then your Mom the following month much appreciated and of course we will make sure to provide them with the referral discount appreciate you sir !!!

01/25/2021

Jeremy T.

Shane and his crew did an awesome job. At first the move seemed simple - just move a small house into a storage bin, but a lot of details came up. Shane was flexible and reasonable, and his crew packed & moved everything flawlessly. Most importantly they stayed until the job was done right to everyone's satisfaction. I'd highly recommend Shane for any moving job based on my experience.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/14/2021

Andie S.

Outstanding! Very professional and careful with my baby grand piano up very steep stairway. They knew exactly what they were doing. Excellent service, I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moving piano up very steep stairs

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Thanks for the great review we appreciate your business and no job is to small or too big for us ever!!!

12/17/2020

Brandon C.

My boss and I were in a bit of a predicament when a client called and stated his moving company couldn’t help. We contacted Shane at R&S Movers and asked for the impossible task of loading up a household same day and unloading the next day. Shane didn’t skip a beat and had us scheduled and ready to go. His service is amazing and such a relief to know he was there to save the day!

Description of Work
Local Move for Client

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/16/2020

Joe M.

I called Shane at the last minute for a same day move of some large equipment. He handled it professionally and with excellent service

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

11/20/2020

Lonnie W.

Everything went well. I contacted this company after another company came and did a not so good job. They were able to come out the next say and take a lot of confusion and turn it into something manageable. Both gentlemen were prompt, professional and kind. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Packing for a long distance move

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thanks so much for your support we are always here to help when you need it !!!

10/12/2020

Quay F.

Just and outstanding group to work with. They did not leave until I was totally please that everything was to my satisfaction. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for your moving needs. They stayed to the job was complete and was willing to stay longer to make sure I was was satisfied, very polite and professional group. I will hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thanks sooo much for your kind words sir I look forward to helping your friends!!!

10/12/2020

William K.

Moving was timely and loading staff was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Good experience for a stressful time.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thanks for leaving a positive review we really appreciate your business thanks again for choosing R&S movers

09/29/2020

Steve D.

Shane and his moving team did an outstanding work with my move. Highly recommended to higher them for anyone looking to move in Charleston south carolina area

Description of Work
Down sizing move