Inspired Closets Charleston

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2007

Welcome to Inspired Closets Charleston, your local home organization expert serving Charleston SC. We provide professionally designed and custom built organization solutions. Our complete line of home organization solutions includes unique solutions to organize closets, pantries, garages,

closet design (34)professional organizers (6)

01/27/2020

Rebecca S.

I am a professional organizer and Inspired closets did an amazing job on my clients new closets!

Description of Work
Closet installation

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

Review for Inspired Closets Charleston - PO Box 80187, Charleston, SC - 38351792

01/14/2019

Mac T.

We were very pleased. Robert spent the time to help us figure out what we needed and provided detailed design options, drawings, dimensions, and 3-D views which we could review online. He was very responsive answering our questions and patient as we tried to make up our mind. The installation was completed when scheduled and with no concerns or issues, which is unfortunately not a common occurrence with most service providers.

Description of Work
Design and installation of closet system for bedroom walk in closet

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

10/22/2017

Trish C.

Very professional. Meet scheduled time. Pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Murphy Bed

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/07/2017

Pamela M.

I would have no problem recommending this company. They were professional from the beginning, arrived on time, quote given in a timely manner, guys showed up to demolish the old closet, went above and beyond expectations. VERY responsive to my needs. The installers were polite, cleaned up after themselves, hardly knew they were there. Excellent service.

Description of Work
We had garage closets installed with rack system, a whole new master closet and an additional closet in another area.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

07/25/2017

Nancy R.

I keep recommending him. Every time I do, people are amazed at how inexpensive it is. I would call him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They refinished closets.

Work Completed On 08/01/2007

03/22/2017

IRENE K.

He did a very good job. If there are any problems, I can just give him a call. We did give him a call because I couldn't reach one of the rods. He walked us through how to adjust the rod on our own.

Description of Work
He added closet space to an empty room.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

09/27/2016

Russell V.

Great!! Robert "Magically" transformed all our closets and was able to create tons of space! He is extremely responsive, helpful and reasonably priced. DEFInitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Closets for entire house.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

11/30/2015

Kim H.

It went great. Very professional and efficient. I'm very please with final product. I originally got quotes for two closet organizers in addition to the desk, but it was beyond my budget at this point to do the closets. I would recommend if you can afford it. Very professional, courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed a built in desk in my master bedroom.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

10/17/2015

Lorraine C.

Robert is an absolute professional, as is his installation team. He worked with me on designs for the closets and cabinets and was very accommodating about changes. He and his team arrived on time and did very neat work. The different projects that Robert did for me occurred over about two years, the most recent in May 2015. I love all the work.

Description of Work
Robert, who owns Closets by Timm, installed closet organizers in all my closets and also built storage cabinets in my master bathroom, den and wet bar, replaced the doors on my kitchen cabinets and installed slot walls in my garage and laundry room.

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

10/23/2014

Eugene M.

Extremely professional in all respects, from planning to installation. Robert's suggestions were well thought out and helpful. He was punctual and his crew was careful and did a very workmanlike job. I would have no reservations in using them again, or in recommending them to others.

Description of Work
Installed a full closet system in a new, walk-in closet.

Work Completed On 10/09/2014

10/09/2014

Lisa J.

There is nothing to say other than excellent. Robert was always on time, very quick in turnaround time as far as design and changes, easy to work with and very professional. The finished product is everything I could have hoped for. The attention to detail was greatly appreciated and obvious in the finished product.

Description of Work
Designed and installed built-ins in great room, re-designed and built out a walk in closet, put a new shelf and rod in coat closet

Category closet systems, remodeling

Work Completed On 10/07/2014

Review for Inspired Closets Charleston - PO Box 80187, Charleston, SC - 18786128

09/22/2014

Gail A.

The entire experience was excellent.

Description of Work
Designed and installed closet systems in master bedroom and two guest bedrooms.

Work Completed On 09/02/2014

07/02/2014

liz V.

Robert was a pleasure to work with. He came promptly to measure our closet, then quickly submitted a detailed drawing and proposal. We decided to slightly reduce the scope of the work we had initially discussed with Robert, and he quickly submitted a new design which was just what we needed. His team removed the old shelving and spackled in a timely manner, and Robert showed up right on time to install the new system after we had had repainting and new flooring completed. Installation went flawlessly and quickly, and clean-up was excellent. The finished product was expensive but lovely and meets all our needs

Description of Work
Designed and installed storage system in walk-in master closet.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 06/30/2014

06/03/2014

JOHN C.

Awesome service and products! Robert was always on time and extremely professional. Everything that they installed looked great and continues to look great.

Description of Work
Built a pantry cabinet in our kitchen, a set of built ins in our playroom, closet systems in all of our closets.

Work Completed On 08/01/2013

08/12/2013

eugenie L.

My one criticism is that when I asked if I should paint the closet walls (of both the bedroom closet and the kitchen pantry area) before installation I was advised that it was not necessary; that I might want to after they had installed. Well, to paint now would be very difficult, and the walls that show where the shelving isn't look awful! It would have been so easy to paint before they installed!

Description of Work
Installed a masterbedroom closet system into an existing space. Installed a kitchen pantry system into an existing space. Helped design/problem solve to meet my needs in these spaces.

Work Completed On 07/15/2013

03/17/2013

Murray W.

Robert Allen, owner of Closet Systems by Timm, was great. We arranged an in-home estimate for a complete master bedroom walk-in closet storage system and Robert arrived at the appointed time. He is incredibly pleasant, professional, and great to work with. Within just a few days we received the estimate that we accepted. Within 3 weeks - it takes time to have the closet system made as it is custom-fit to the closet - Robert and his very professional team was at the house for installation. They were done within 4 hours and the results are great. Yes - a little pricy. But one gets what they pay for. For this level of quality and service, it was worth it. Robert returned, as promised, to replace a drawer that was slightly damaged at the manufacturer and he told us about on installation day. While there, he happily adjusted another drawer that was misaligned. I have no doubt that any future issues will be remedied with a call to Robert. We are very pleased and would use Robert Allen and Closet Systems by Timm, again!

Description of Work
Robert Allen and Closet Systems by Timm installed a complete storage system in our master bedroom walk-in closet.

Work Completed On 02/07/2013

02/12/2013

C H.

Awesome experience. After having really disappointing estimates/phone experiences with EVERY other closet system company in the area we chose this company for our closet remodel. Owner has vast experience and found square footage that I did not think possible. He transformed cramped bifold-door closets into sleek built in wardrobes with drawers and hanging space. Created an entire storage wall in our guest room that looks like it is original to the home. Uses American made, environmentally friendly closet materials. Have referred Robert to 2 other friends who were equally satisfied, (one of whom had just had a closet done by nationally known company- she says her experience with closets by Timm was far more professsional and materials were of a much higher quality)

Description of Work
Amazing built ins

Work Completed On 06/10/2012

10/31/2012

Tessie H.

Came in on time for appointment. Gave a resonable quote. Gave suggestions for additional options or plans. Very helpful, staff came in and took down old closet system, placed in new closet system and was beautiful! Very Happy!

Description of Work
Very Promp! Gave detailed quote and additional options for our needs. Placed in California Closet custom system in our bedrooms and laundry room. They removed old closets and have everything clean and ready to use. We were very pleased!

Category closet systems, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/04/2010

09/09/2012

Cathy W.

Closets by Timm was very timely and professional. The price was about what we expected and the quality was very good. The best part was how efficiently the job was done. I took me much more time trying to decide what I wanted than it took to do the job. Robert was very patient and is a hard worker. This is a business that deserves to be successful because of the product and service they deliver.

Description of Work
Had a pantry and coat closet cubbies installed.

Work Completed On 07/02/2012

09/01/2012

Jane D.

The hardest part was deciding on the design--trying to fit what you have into a new system. Everything worked out fine.

Description of Work
A closet organizaiton system was installed in the master bedroom closet. The closet is large (8'8" x 11'). Robert worked with us for the best design. He arrived on the date arranged and was done in several hours. The closet is quality (drawers slide easily).

Work Completed On 07/31/2012

07/23/2012

Joyce K.

Installers were efficient, tidy, arrived on time, courteous. A very positive experience.

Description of Work
Refit closet.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2012

03/05/2012

Bjorn M.

From start to finish I was very impressed by the job done. We were given numerous choices of materials and designs and he worked with us to find something in our price range that matched our needs. We never felt pressured to go with any one type of design or material. We had two other companies give estimates and designs and Closets By Timm's prices were right in line with the others but we liked the designs much more. The job was done to our utmost satisfaction and was completed in time and very efficiently. We have extremely happy with the end product and would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Entire redo of our master closet in our bedroom

Work Completed On 02/20/2012