Inspired Closets Charleston

SC
South Carolina: General

PO Box 80187

Charleston, SC 29416

Welcome to Inspired Closets Charleston, your local home organization expert serving Charleston SC. We provide professionally designed and custom built organization solutions. Our complete line of home organization solutions includes unique solutions to organize closets, pantries, garages, basements, laundry rooms, and even the home office or extra bedroom....

closet design (34)professional organizers (6)

01/27/2020

I am a professional organizer and Inspired closets did an amazing job on my clients new closets!

Description of Work
Closet installation

Category closet systems,remodeling,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

Review for Inspired Closets Charleston - PO Box 80187, Charleston, SC - 38351792

01/14/2019

We were very pleased. Robert spent the time to help us figure out what we needed and provided detailed design options, drawings, dimensions, and 3-D views which we could review online. He was very responsive answering our questions and patient as we tried to make up our mind. The installation was completed when scheduled and with no concerns or issues, which is unfortunately not a common occurrenc...

Description of Work
Design and installation of closet system for bedroom walk in closet

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

10/22/2017

Very professional. Meet scheduled time. Pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Murphy Bed

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/07/2017

I would have no problem recommending this company. They were professional from the beginning, arrived on time, quote given in a timely manner, guys showed up to demolish the old closet, went above and beyond expectations. VERY responsive to my needs. The installers were polite, cleaned up after themselves, hardly knew they were there. Excellent service.

Description of Work
We had garage closets installed with rack system, a whole new master closet and an additional closet in another area.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

07/25/2017

I keep recommending him. Every time I do, people are amazed at how inexpensive it is. I would call him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They refinished closets.

Work Completed On 08/01/2007

03/22/2017

He did a very good job. If there are any problems, I can just give him a call. We did give him a call because I couldn't reach one of the rods. He walked us through how to adjust the rod on our own.

Description of Work
He added closet space to an empty room.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

09/27/2016

Great!! Robert "Magically" transformed all our closets and was able to create tons of space! He is extremely responsive, helpful and reasonably priced. DEFInitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Closets for entire house.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

11/30/2015

It went great. Very professional and efficient. I'm very please with final product. I originally got quotes for two closet organizers in addition to the desk, but it was beyond my budget at this point to do the closets. I would recommend if you can afford it. Very professional, courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed a built in desk in my master bedroom.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

10/17/2015

Robert is an absolute professional, as is his installation team. He worked with me on designs for the closets and cabinets and was very accommodating about changes. He and his team arrived on time and did very neat work. The different projects that Robert did for me occurred over about two years, the most recent in May 2015. I love all the work.

Description of Work
Robert, who owns Closets by Timm, installed closet organizers in all my closets and also built storage cabinets in my master bathroom, den and wet bar, replaced the doors on my kitchen cabinets and installed slot walls in my garage and laundry room.

Category closet systems,remodeling,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

10/23/2014

Extremely professional in all respects, from planning to installation. Robert's suggestions were well thought out and helpful. He was punctual and his crew was careful and did a very workmanlike job. I would have no reservations in using them again, or in recommending them to others.

Description of Work
Installed a full closet system in a new, walk-in closet.

Work Completed On 10/09/2014

Home organization systems - bedroom, pantry, laundry, garage, home offices, murphy beds, & wall beds

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express