Forde Construction Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2014

We offer a wide variety of services from repairing a screen to building a house. There is no job to small or big. We are always willing to work with the homeowners so that they are happy and proud of the job we have furnished for them. I have been in the business for over 40 years and I have lived and worked in Charleston for over 30 years and glad to call Charleston home. I stay on every job and work with my employees to ensure the job is done to all specifactions....

Bowmen, llc

03/18/2014

It was all great jobs! all done well and complete. very good price and fast service! bathroom racks put up. They fell many times BEFORE Mr. Forde came to put them up again, The builder of the HOUSE did not do right the first time. Only Mr. Forde new what he was doing. Thank God for Mr. Forde. He has saved us a lot of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Forde Worked on my old house. Very old when we lived on James Island, S.C. He and helper did much work from top to bottom of the house. This work was done before we decided to sell the house. He worked on every thing! and all jobs are done now and all is still working great. He then worked on the house the next year. We decided to sell and move to another island. all work done by Mr. Forde @ Forde Construction Co. was the best work we have ever had or seen. We have told many family members and friends about him. We would NEVER use any one else, but Forde Cond. Co. We moved a few years ago and Mr. Forde has worked on our new house many times. He put in a screen back porch. a very good job, in a very timely manor! At a great cost, Less than any other company. My neighborhood says he paid much more for the same service, but the job was not well done at all. screen is already lose. Mr. Forde has done inside work many times. He put in a walk in closet for me. It took him less than 3 hours. All cloths racks are very well done and in great shape! call Ann Ducker if you need more info. Thank you Mr. Forde for amany jobs well done.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service,remodeling,screen repair,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,doors

03/17/2014

Our house is old and nothing is as it should be. We had purchased oak treads and risers prior to this work. The stairs were covered with carpeting to hide all the many flaws. I was very concerned that once we put the oak treads on it wouldn't look very well due to all the flaws from an old house. This job was a big challenge due to the top stair riser was uneven compared to all the rest of the ris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old uneven carpetted stair treads with beautiful oak stair treads and risers. Removed old treads and risers and installed new oak treads and risers as well as sanded, stained and coated treads and risers. Very pleased with the job!!!

CATEGORY home builders

Replace or repair doors,windows, screen porches, decks, front porch columns. New construction of privacy fences decks, room additions, storage sheds.Repair tree or storm damage, termite damage or rot.

Roofing, gutter, or concrete work.