First Team Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2007

4.1

First team Construction Inc is a SC and NC general Contracting firm. First Team Construction, Inc. is one of Charleston, SC’s oldest and most trusted general contractors. For over 20 years First Team has been providing quality home remodeling, new construction, handyman, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, room additions, demolition and fire & water damage services to residents and commercial businesses in Charleston, Summerville, Goose Creek, Mt. Pleasant, Awendaw, James Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Edisto Island, Folly Beach and the surrounding areas. First Team Construction is a licensed and insured general contractor First Team’s mission has always been to provide its clients with superior construction services. Their dedication to this mission, and promise to do the job as professionally, courteously and expeditiously as possible, often meets and exceeds their clients’ expectations. First Team’s customer-centric approach earns them repeat business from existing clients, and new client referrals from those existing clients. Most projects require several people—a team—to be involved in the process order to do get the job done right. From the very start of the planning stage of the project all the way through completion, First Team understands that process and is committed to being a part of that team. They assist with every aspect of this process by evaluating alternative solutions and providing creative ideas to find the best solutions to the project’s challenges. First Team’s clients do participate in that same process every step of the way, controlling the design and achieving the goals of the project’s schedule, quality and budget. Before planning your next new home construction or Charleston home remodeling project, make sure that First Team is the “first team” you call!...

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal serves the state of South Carolina and parts of Georgia and North Carolina with offices in Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC and Charleston SC. and provides mold and moisture related services (investigation and remediation), flood recovery, fire restoration, crawlspace moisture control, encapsulation and dehumidification, steam pressure washing and carpet cleaning services. We know that you have many companies to choose from, and recognize that our success depends completely on creating a reputation of integrity, fairness and customer service, so maintaining great customer relationships is critical to us. As a result, our approach to customer service is simple, and that is to "always do the right thing, no matter how inconvenient it might be or how much it might hurt". Because of that unwavering focus on our customers, we are proud to have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for five consecutive years, and we are an A+ company with the Better Business Bureau in all of our markets. We encourage you to go to our website at www.biotekhelp.com to learn more about us. Thank you for giving BioTek Environmental, Inc. an opportunity to serve you and your family. Ancel Hamilton

03/27/2014

I'm not happy with the work. In my opinion, their work was substandard. It was not at industry standards. Joists spanned 14 feet with no support under them. He was willing to put screw jacks under two of them for $350. Screw jacks cost about $60 and aren't legal. It wouldn't pass inspection if I tried to sell the house. They weren't going to get a building permit since it was such a small job. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First John LLC Remodeling/Repairs. They rebuilt a bathroom for me.

CATEGORY home remodeling

I did not do any work. You are out of my service area too. Please correct this and post your review to the appropriate company. I hope you can get your issues resolved.

09/14/2013

It is difficult to find someone who accepts small jobs, such as mine was. I was impressed with the service and would not hesitate to recommend them. They even granted a 10% discount to seniors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished some of my kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors, drawer facings and worn hinges.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

02/17/2013

Didn't call back. This has happened twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted general crawlspace repair and clean-up. Wanted crawlspace door replaced

CATEGORY handyman service

We have never received a call or email from this person. Our office number is 843-873-8030,press option 1 and if no answer please leave a message and we will return your call.

08/27/2012

The quote was $3100. They were fair and honest; I liked them. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First Team Construction gave me an estimate for exterior draining.

CATEGORY drain pipe

08/24/2012

Very good overall experience. Will use when we are finished with our other home revisions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company to inquire into getting a screened in carport. They were very professional, prompt and detailed.... and my husband and I have decided to use this company....however, we are having other renovations done at this time and when we do decide to proceed with the screened in carport we will call them. Thanks.

CATEGORY remodeling

Renovations, remodeling, kitchens, baths, additions, sun rooms, new construction, James Hardie siding, residential projects, commercial projects, cabinets, water damage, water remediation, fire damage, insurance claims, premiere contractor for insurance companies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available