College Hunks Hauling Junks and Moving

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is a local owned franchise in Charleston SC, and we provide stress free service to all our clients. Services offered include: Junk removal of all kinds besides hazardous material, shed removal, tree removal, demolition, house clean outs, office clean outs, yard clean up, hurricane clean up, and much much more! Moving services: We offer statewide moving services for residential and commercial. We also offer packing services as well and sell box packages!...

Yogi's Turf Lawn Care LLC

We've been honing our expertise in lawn maintenance for over 5 year's. Now, relying on the education and dedication, we can confidently say that we offer the highest-quality lawn maintenance services in the Mt. Pleasant ,SC area. We are committed to our local community and treat all of our customers with respect. We will work with you to ensure that you can achieve your lawn maintenance goals and stay within your desired budgeted for your review first. There is no guesswork involved. You will know exactly what your final bill will be before we start the job.

Offers by Yogi's Turf Lawn Care LLC on Angi
German Lawn Care

German Lawn Care - lawn & landscaping services

Lowcountry Lawn & Landscape LLC

Owner operated. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

01/15/2019

Bulent B.

Prompt, Responsive and Punctual service.

Description of Work
Haul away large commercial gas water heater and other junk

Category hauling services

09/09/2017

Donna F.

I wish I could post pictures here' (I did on yelp). We have been at the apartment today 6 hours getting everything they left!! (Except the hanging clothes! Horrible.

Description of Work
We hired this company to pack and move one two bedroom apt to another two bedroom apt. Our instructions were "pack everything except hanging clothes.

Category apartments

07/23/2017

Sara M.

Mark and Sheldon were professional, friendly, hardworking and polite. They called me to let me know another job ran over and the time they would arrive. They did an excellent job and I would definitely hire these two young men again!

Description of Work
We had items that had to be removed from a truck and placed on a third floor of a home.

Category moving companies

04/10/2017

Patti F.

Called on a Sunday, had an appointment scheduled for Monday morning. Jake and Will arrived on time, were very professional and friendly. I have used College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving for various jobs and will happily do so in the future 😃

Description of Work
i had a couple of pieces of large furniture that I needed moved from my garage into my house.

Category

02/09/2017

Art S.

They arrived on time to disassemble and cart away a collapsed steel shed. They worked very diligently in the rain and completed the job to my satisfaction. Very polite and considerate folks, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Disassemble and remove a metal storage shed Also remove a work bench

Category hauling services

11/03/2015

Shirley L.

Description of Work
Did not arrive with appropriate supplies. Did not know how to properly pack or move items. Two of the gentlemen were very nice and helpful. Two of the gentlemen were rather useless. They did pack their truck well, and kept our items secure. And they were prompt.

Category apartments

We offer junk removal of any kind, demolition, general labor, moving labor, donations, and to packing and doing the entire move for you.

hazardous materials