Chucktown Renovations

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2014

Chucktown Renovations is owned and operated by myself, Travis Vaughan. I have been in the construction industry for over 25 years. Most of those years in a supervisory position running large scale commercial and residential projects. After moving to Charleston, SC in 2012, I opened Chucktown Renovations. My team is small to keep our quality standards high. We work together on each and every project and work well with our clients to provide the best customer service at all costs. We look forward to putting our stamp on your project....

Crosby's Pressure Washing Services LLC

We are a veteran owned and operated company. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and integrity in our actions. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing

Super Service Award Winner 4 Consecutive years! At Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing we are here to help protect the investment you have made with your property, with an added plus of maintaining curb appeal, beautifying your property and improving safety. Pressure washing offers an affordable, environmentally safe way to renew your home’s exterior. Whether you spruce up your patio, deck, porches, docks, and outdoor furniture or your properties fences, trim, gutters, brick or siding you’ll see a difference. Business owner? We do commercial properties as well. Make your business or subdivision entrance more inviting with a pressure washing. Have spills, stains, gum, or tire marks on your curbs? We can take care of that. Let us give you a free estimate today!

Trainum Brothers Glass Co

The best way to contact us is by phone, you can text Travis at 843-452-1098! Please include in your message to Trainum Brothers your name and phone number to contact you back! Matt & Travis Trainum own and operate the business. We answer your calls; we meet with you for the estimate and we complete the work ourselves! The person you speak with on the phone will be one of the owners -- and we will be preparing your quote. Combined we have over 21 years experience - specializing in all windows, doors, custom showers, and mirrors. Please give us a ring for your glass, window, mirror and door needs. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service.

06/12/2014

It want great! These 2 guys, Travis and Stacy were wonderful. It took them no time at all to assemble the island, rebuild a 33" cabinet to fit a 30" wall oven and cut in a microwave oven into the end cabinet. I have photo's of the completed the island. I love this Island and they are amazing carpenters. Completed in just one day.

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen island with electric and cabinets and built-in 30" oven. Island Size is 6'x4'.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

05/23/2014

They went into the craw space under my home and connected the venting to the new downdraft. They had to cut a hole in the floor of the cabinet to expose the venting into the crawl space. They caulked all around it and did a very professional job. They said they also did carpentry and any renovation work, residential or commercial. I have used them for several jobs in my home now. I am a Realtor an...

Description of Work
This was my first introduction to Chucktown Renovations. I needed to have my new downdraft connected under my home with the proper venting and have it sealed around the venting. They arrived on time and immediately went to work, 2 contractors, they were quick and complete. I was very impressed.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans

05/23/2014

They always arrived when they said they would and cleaned up any mess they made. Very courteous and friendly. Travis has a degree in Construction Management from TN. He is a licensed contractor in SC & Insured.

Description of Work
Travis and Stacy are very, very skilled carpenters and knowledgeable about troubleshooting. They most recently installed 220 lineal feet of 2 piece crown molding in my home. They caulked as well as installed the crown. Did an excellent job and cleaned up like they were never there. They have also helped us add a kitchen island and installed a microwave and oven into the island. There is nothing they cannot do. They do it quickly and efficiently. I wish more contractors were like Chucktown Renovations.

Category contractors,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Remodeling