Canter Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

Canter Construction is Charleston’s premier contracting and renovation company. We strive to effectively communicate with each client, give quick turnarounds on estimates and accommodate varying clients needs and timelines. We also provide clients with conceptual designs to help bring their ideas to life so they can see their vision before any major work is done. We would love to work with you on your next project, big or small. Contact us today to get started!...

Bowmen, llc

06/23/2017

They were very professional. They came on time, did good work, and kept within the estimated costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home repair.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/15/2017

Excellent. On time; on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction repairs to attic and other minor repairs.

09/20/2016

Jonah was very responsive and was able to get us a quote quickly. After agreeing to the quote provided, we were able to get on the schedule quickly. Wes, showed up on time, and went right to work. The job was completed in one day with no hassles. Very positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are in the process of selling our house and the home inspection came back with a list of items needing repairs. The list included both electrical, framing and general maintenance.

CATEGORY electrician,picture framing,handyman service

08/27/2014

The team has always exceeded my expectations and completed work on time and within budget. Everyone I have interacted with is friendly and really knows what they are doing. In my experience there is no job too big or small and no project that they cannot tackle. Canter Construction has always provided me with quick response time, high quality work, and reasonable pricing. I look forward to working...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Canter Construction for several projects over the last couple years. They have done everything from remodel a bathroom, to tile a kitchen back splash, to run electric and plumbing to my outdoor kitchen project.

03/28/2014

CATEGORY picture framing

All of the jobs we do are backed by professionals who are licensed and insured for the construction industry. We want all of our customers to have the highest satisfaction with the service we provide and are committed to making this process as effortless as possible. We are competitive and fair. Our goal it to provide the highest quality and service at the best price to our customers. We always encourage our clients to get other quotes to ensure that the pricing is fair.