BROTHERS BUILDERS & RENOVATIONS LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

1924 Cypress Branch Ct

Charleston, SC 29414

OWNER OPERATED BUSINESS, WITH A LICENSED BUILDER WHO IS DEDICATED TO MAKING SURE THAT YOU GET THE QUALITY YOU DESERVE. SC LICENSE # 48645 EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

06/06/2014

Harris&Fran C.

It was good and not-so-good. Generally, the quality of work was good, especially the work done by his subcontractors. The kitchen floor was a bit of a problem, though. It's a little lumpy under the linoleum. I've tried getting back to him a few times about it, and I haven't yet received a direct response. Most everything else he and his subs did was above average. I just wish my floor weren't lumpy.

Description of Work
He renovated our kitchen.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

09/16/2013

Bob R.

Exceptional. They are very talented.

Description of Work
put up sheet rock, finished all drywall work, and painted walls and ceiling, and trim work. Came in on time and at budget.

Category drywall, interior painters

10/23/2012

Wesley M.

My wife and I were very pleased with the overall experience. They gave us a fair price and the doors turned out great. We will be calling them again in the future for more house renovations. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replaced porch patio sliding doors

Category roofing, doors

03/15/2012

W H B.

Great! Additional words are not needed.

Description of Work
A number of tasks were performed over several days. These include several plumbing issues, a new roof, pressure washing, painting and some genersl repairs. The work was excellent and worth the price paid. When I need some additional work done, they will be the first I call. If the price seems reasonable, they will get the job. It is without hesitation that I recommend Brothers Builders.

Category handyman service, plumbing, roofing, replacement windows, interior painters

02/26/2011

Excellent overall!

Description of Work
A new 40 year roof was installed. The work was professional. The company came when promised and finished when promised. The clean-up was excellent. It is without hesitation that Brothers Builders is recommended for a roofing job.

01/25/2011

Very well

Description of Work
Found and fixed a leak aroune a window.

Category handyman service, siding, interior painters

07/29/2010

William J S.

I wish he had stated from the beginning that he could not or would not do the job. I don't think he wanted to make the effort once he knew I was getting other estimates.

Description of Work
I called Brothers on July 25th. I was told I would be called back with an appointment when he returned to the office. I recieved a call on the 26th and an appointment was made for the 27th. I told him I had another company coming the same day and the appointments might run together. I asked if that would bother him and he said it would be okay. He called me mid afternoon of the appointment day and said he was sick and wouldn't be able to make it but would call to reschedule the next day. He called the next day, stated that the timing was inconvienent for him and that he wouldn't give and estimate for a job he wasn't going to do. He did apologize.

Category fencing, handyman service

I have recently changed my coverage era and this Job was beyond where I am servicing.I Realized It would not be in my best Interest to do this job so I Promptly called the customer and let her know I would be unable to do the job at this time. If I don't plan on doing the Job it is a waste of both of our times to estimate it!

07/27/2010

Amy E.

Does not service Goose Creek. Hours on website state 8:00 am - 8:00 pm but unable to meet me at 5:30 or 6:00 pm for an estimate. Recommend he adjust his information on Angie's List to reflect accurate information on areas services and hours of operation.

Description of Work
Called to hire for several small around-the-house jobs. Didn't hire after he elected to not compete for the job.

Category handyman service

Thanks for the suggestion I did just that.

06/17/2010

Laurie M.

Everything was good.

Description of Work
Brothers Builders & Renovations did a lot of odd jobs for us - fixing a ceiling fan, installed a toilet, blinds, etc.

06/11/2010

Scott H.

Did not use him.

Description of Work
I had a vacate home I needed some things done so I can sell it. He came out and quoted painting the entire inside of my 3 bed, 1bath 1,300 sq ft home and the exterior windows and fix some window glaze, redo some popcorn texture that had fallen off in a bathroom, fix a broken window pane, and replace rotten brick moulding around a door. The price of $5075.00 he quoted I considered outrageously high compared to quote I got from a painting contractor just for the painting the property.

Category handyman service

I was prompt and gave a fair price to paint the inside and outside of a house and do texture repairs. cielings exc. I AM A PROFESSIONAL WITH WORK COMP AND ALL MY INSHUSANCES AND LEGAL EMPLOYEES. IF YOU WANT ME TO WORK FOR FREE ..... I WON'T. THIS HOUSE WAS WRECKED. THIS GUY IS UNREASONABLE.

05/18/2010

Melanie N.

I called for an estimate on a fence on 16 Apr 10. I was told they would call me back to make an appointment for Monday. I got a call Tuesday and was told "sorry I couldn't fit you in yesterday, I can squeese you in today". I told him I had another company coming out (always get three estimates!). I asked if we could schedule for Wednesday 21 Apr 10 and I was told he would have to call me back. I still have not heard from them as of today 18 May 10.

Description of Work
I wanted a fence for my yard.

Category fencing

02/17/2010

Melissa P.

Very well. He gave a reasonable quote and performed quality work. Will be using him again.

Description of Work
Replaced rotten fascia wood from various places around the home. Apparently the builder of my home (Centax) used particle board for fascia wood and it is now all rotting...

Category handyman service, woodworking, house painters

02/15/2010

Ramita B.

I phoned from work, described the problem and location, the pipe was repaired when I got home. I left a check and Brothers picked it up the next day.

Description of Work
Brothers repaired a punctured pipe in my in-ground sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems

12/09/2009

Kathryn K.

Job was completed within time frame given. Work was of exceptional quality especially considering the poor workmanship done at initial construction which had been done by another construction company. I was very satisfied with the work and price and will use this company for all my repairs and renovations.

Description of Work
Removed old vinyl, baseboard and toilet. Lay ceramic tile, installed new baseboard and toilet.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters

10/31/2009

Kathryn K.

Chris prepared an accurate and prompt estimate, started and completed the work on schedule, and performed quality work. I will call him for all of my home renovations and additions. He was ethical and honest and it was very important to him that I was satisfied with his work. It was a most pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Replaced french doors, repaired water damaged wood, caulked and weatherstripped, took out water-damaged carpet, lay ceramic tile.

Category contractors, insulation, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

07/15/2009

Robert M.

They were 35% higher in price than the next lowest bid.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate.

I do not know this person and don't do any work in Ashville, NC.

12/05/2008

Jim M.

They have done a fantastic job. I have been completely satisfied.

Description of Work
They have done a number of jobs for me, including fencing, cabinet work, painting, and other small jobs around my home.

Category custom cabinets, fencing, handyman service, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

10/31/2008

Sue W.

He was quick and the fence looks GREAT!

Description of Work
Installed pre-purchased black metal fence and gates.

Category fencing

10/15/2008

Sue W.

Our estimate was reasonable, but he even came in under that by using his time well. He provided all materials, was neat, friendly and very professional in all phases of the job. He advised us of potential repair needs with no pressure to do them, but we will use him to do them at a later time.

Description of Work
Repaired exterior siding, installed crown molding, repaired kitchen cabinets and installed a specialty cabinet. He was neat, on time and under budget.

Category woodworking

ATHENA CUSTON FLOORING

I come to offer my works, of Hardwood, Engineered, LvP and laminate flooring installation, repairs and Refinishing wood floors. Skilled installers with many years of experience.

Fresh Coat Painters

Fresh Coat Painters of Beaufort provides superior painting services with lasting results. We offer competitive rates to meet your budget and planning needs, as well as convenient scheduling with our 24/7 call center. From interior & exterior painting services, deck staining and pressure washing to cabinet painting, textured ceilings, and more for both residential and commercial properties. Our team of experts at Fresh Coat Painters of Beaufort, is the name to trust and ready to get the job done. Your satisfaction is our commitment.

Award 2022
    Jani Loerincz Painting

2017-2018 Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated Summerville based Interior & Exterior Painting company. We also specialize in kitchen cabinets.In fact our cabinets were featured in Kitchen Magazine. We don't cut any corners and will make sure we get the job done the way you want it from start to finish. Call Janni for a free quote today

Offers by Jani Loerincz Painting on Angi

RESIDENTIAL REPAIR & MAINTENANCE INCLUDING CARPENTRY, ROOFING, LIGHT PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL, SIDING, DRYWALL, INSULATION, INSTALLATION OF DOORS & WINDOWS & DECKS.

HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & INSTALLS OF PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL.