ALDRIDGE CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since October 2010

Low Country Premier Maintenance LLC

Low Country Premier Maintenance LLC specializes in epoxy and clear coat installation. We have 6 years experience in preparing, epoxy coating, and clear coating services. We are an insured, owner-operated business serving the Charleston, SC area. Our price is $5.50 per SqFt. You can reach us at (843) 981-6736 or premier3m@gmail.com

Silva Floors & More

floors installation and removal, call or click for an estimate, today!

Dl Hardwood Floors LLC

We also offer a $2.65 flat rate for all regular sand and finishing projects that are going with a natural color of stain and 2 extra coats of commercial grade waterborne urethane. $50 discounts for everything over $1000, labor only. 5% discounts for all cash only transactions, labor only. EXCLUDES COST OF MATERIALS. We are a family owned business, providing general wood flooring work for families and business on east coast of South Carolina, our goal is to offer integrity, team work and professionalism to everyone, we work as team with homeowners and business owners to achieve their idea of how they want there hardwood floors to look, we are always looking forward to help you any way we can, please don't hesitate to ask. Feel free to text me or call directly at (267) 325-6768, and please be sure to mention Angie's List!

02/23/2015

First, Eddie was extremely responsive by phone and email for a free consultation. He came out to take measurements and had a quote back to me within the week. It took a few weeks for the back door to come in from the factory, but he scheduled an installation date very soon after it arrived. He and his crew ripped out the old door and disposed of it and installed the new door (1 fixed panel, 1 open...

Description of Work
Eddie replaced the back door in our 1960s house. He also hung three new interior doors.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

02/11/2015

Great. On time, neat, got permits required, cleaned up every day and as needed.

Description of Work
Electrical upgrade, fire and CO2 boxes, enclosed garage, installed fans, replaced receptacles, outside lights and receptacles, installed sheet rock.

Category remodeling

11/02/2013

Always on time. Removed and disposed of all old carpet (at no extra charge), even moved my furniture back into rooms to help me as I am a senior citizen - great guy!!

Description of Work
New PVC (vinyl) floor laid - in entry, dining room & living room. It is beautiful - I love it!!

Category catering,flooring contractor

08/19/2013

On the job early everyday until complete. Went overboard to make sure the job quality was the utmost. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen floor removal and sill removed and replaced. New vinyl floor kitchen and dining room. complete molding replaced both rooms. Dining room door replaced. Kitchen sink & plumbing replaced.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

08/01/2013

It went well from the start to finish.

Description of Work
Renovated the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

05/20/2013

Eddie is very organized, sends daily updates with email/text along with any necessary pictures. Everything is explained and his prices are the best in the area. He did a huge job for me several years ago, approx $30K, and finished ahead of time, as he seems to with all the jobs. He stands by his work and follow up is excellent. I am getting another quote for a job right now and he is who I always ...

Description of Work
last job was garage/carport enclosure but has done several other jobs in past

Category home builders