Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

PO Box 20575

Charleston, SC 29413

Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolina’s, LLC is a locally veteran owned and operated spray foam insulation company. Our goal is to provide the highest quality products and superior service to our clients. Our business is to make the homes that we insulate more comfortable and energy efficient. We do this by insulating the outer structure and sealing penetrations to control any air infiltration. There is no better home insulating material that can seal your home from air and moisture intrusion, save on costly utility bills, strengthen your home, and protect your family’s health from dangerous mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens than spray foam insulation....

07/05/2017

Susan G.

From the initial consultation to the day of application I found this company to be easy to work with, friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation applied beneath our home

06/13/2017

michael E.

It went very well. The project was done on schedule and under budget. I strongly recommend Affordable Spray Foam

Description of Work
They installed spray foam insulation in the roof of a large room over my garage

06/02/2017

Mike R.

Went well with caliber of work meeting my expectations.

Description of Work
Removed fiberglass insulation in crawl space and then installed foam insulation. Removed existing vapor barrier and installed new

03/05/2016

Ian M.

It was wonderful. They're just wonderful. Anytime I need spray foam, I would know who to call.

Description of Work
They did the spray foam insulation. They've actually done it a couple of times since them. They did 3 or 4 houses of mine since then.

02/04/2016

Debra I.

It didn't

Description of Work
Scheduled appointment for job estimate on 1/15/16. Never received estimate.

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed] was not home for our scheduled appointment.

12/18/2015

Rachel D.

Category insulation

Thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Merry Christmas! Affordable Spray Foam Insulation

10/21/2015

Charles F.

Description of Work
We decided not to do the spray foam and went with standard insulation. The gentleman who came out and did the estimate was excellent. If we ever wish to do spray foam, we will use him

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for your positive words! When you are ready to install spray foam insulation, we will be ready to assist you and your family with your insulation needs. Sincerely Affordable Spray Foam Insulation

05/14/2015

Ian M.

It was a great experience. They were punctual. They prepared the house to make sure no overspray got on anything it shouldnt. perfect installation. The few areas the foam squeezed out through the siding they scrapped off and cleaned up. This is my second home renovation and I will never hire anyone else. After doing this for my first house my bills dropped in half, my home was quieter and felt stronger. love it

Description of Work
Installed closed cell spray foam in my home, during renovation.

Category insulation

Thank you for the opportunity to insulate your home and for the wonderful review! Sincerely Affordable Spray Foam Insulation

03/04/2015

Deborah L.

Description of Work
Best price of 3 quotes obtained; most responsive to request. Local, veteran ownership. Great job. On-time, clean, crew supervised by owner until it was complete. Job completed within the time estimate provided

Category insulation

[removed members name] Thank you for the opportunity to work for you and the positive review! Sincerely Jake Williams

02/01/2015

margaret D.

Very nice people and a man of his word . They removed all of the old insulation, hauled it away and installed the foam insulation. No more critters tearing up under our home. It has reduced our power bill by 30% and our home is always comfortable--Winter and Summer! They were prompt, polite, and very professional--GOOD JOB! Well worth the money over time.. For a good job contact Larry Lavender 843-270-1846 .

Description of Work
Installed foam insulation under our mobile home

01/23/2015

forrest S.

The company performed task in a timely manner and were affordable. The company went out of their way to insure job was completed in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Affordable Spray Foam Insulation applied insulation to fiberglass fish tanks.

10/12/2014

Michael D.

These guys are top notch and very professional. The install was clean and the guys were a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Closed cell foam installed in the attic.

Category insulation

Mr. [member name remove] Thank you for giving us the opportunity to insulate you home and the positive review!

10/06/2014

Gerald S.

All I can say is that we called to arrange a quote and had to leave a message. This company never returned our phone call.

Description of Work
N/A

Category insulation

Mr. Smith Hello my name is Jake Williams and I am a co-owner of Affordable Spray Foam Insulation. I was informed by one of our salespersons, who is no longer with us,that he attempted to contact you several times and was unable to make contact. I do not know why he was unable to contact you and I apologize for this problem. Please contact me (843)693-8080 if you would like to discuss this issue or if we can help you with your insulation needs. Thank You Jake Williams

06/24/2014

tom P.

N/A

Description of Work
I was just looking for quotes for the work to be completed but, I di not think the price they quoted represented a good value for the work.

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed] Affordable Spray Foam Insulation is located in Charleston,SC. We are not located in Illinois. I can only assume that you posted to the incorrect business. If this is the correct business please call me at (843) 693-8080 so that we can discuss your concerns. Thank You Jake Williams

04/14/2014

Hunter H.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It went very well. They did an extremely good job. There were no additional charges. The price was average with everybody else. It wasn't too high or too low; it was in the ballpark.

Description of Work
I used Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas to do insulation in the attic and underneath the house. They took out the old and put in the new.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business and your positive review.

03/27/2014

margaret D.

He was great. In fact, it happened right they day before a storm was coming through. It used to take them 2 days, they got it all done. We did have one little problem where they missed a place or something, he has never done a mobile home before. He checked with somebody and came right back and fixed it. He was very punctual and polite. I would definitely recommend him to anybody. Their price is in line with others, it's just expensive.

Description of Work
We used the services of Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas. They put spray foam in. The price was $2.85 per square foot.

Category insulation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

11/26/2013

Eric K.

Punctual and polite. Had equipment problems which required rescheduling. This, too, was handled well. Help put boxes back in attic--not part of the job. Will consider using them again.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation of attic.

Category insulation

(member name removed) Thank you for the opportunity to insulate your home, and for the positive review. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

11/22/2013

Michael S.

They sprayed foam on underneath our house, and they should up on time and did exactly what they were suppose too!!

Category insulation

(Removed Member Name) Thank you for your positive feedback.

10/19/2013

George A.

Larry was professional and provided excellent service at a competitive price. More areas needed to be sprayed than he initially thought but the price did not change from the initial estimate. Very pleased with the service provided and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Provided spray foam insulation on rigid ductwork for HVAC and touch up areas where insulation had been removed due to water intrusion as well as where it had been poorly applied by a different company.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business and your feedback.

10/01/2013

Ian M.

On time, respectful, great job. Cleaned up afterwards. Would hire again & again.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulated entire house, floor to rafters, in halls.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business and your review.

09/18/2013

Amanda T.

I'm very pleased. The gentleman was punctual, and extremely professional. He gave me some information and promptly provided me with a report. Unfortunately, there was little he could recommend in terms of his services, but the inspection was well worth the investment.

Description of Work
The gentlemen inspected my attic, per the Big Deal, to survey the insulation and make any recommendations to make my house more efficient. I have an issue with the upstairs not cooling despite keep the HVAC well maintained.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business and review.

08/27/2013

eileen R.

they should not advertise that they service then entire coast of South Carolina, last time I checked, Hilton Head Island was part of South Carolina

Description of Work
Apparently they claim to serve all of the SC Coast....well when I called about Hilton Head Island, they don't service that part of the coast....their advertising and claim very misleading...

Category insulation

[member name removed] we service the tri county area. Sometimes we go as far as Edisto Beach or Myrtle Beach. I can only assume that this miscommunication occurred when I set up the Angie's List profile. I will look into this issue and try to correct this immediately. Please contact me directly at (843) 693-8080 and I will try to assist you with you insulation needs. Sincerely Jake Williams

03/11/2013

Jeremy S.

I was finishing the room above my garage and needed to insulate. The space is very hot in the summer so I wanted an efficient insulation. Called several companies for an estimate. Affordable was prompt with a call back and showed up to estimate on time and provided a written estimate before he left. The price was on the low end of the range of quotes I received but in line with the majority of companies I called for a quote. I selected them to do the work and scheduled it. They were on time on the day of installation and spent a good bit of time prepping the space and protecting the surfaces that weren't to be spray foamed. Because we were finishing the space which was a storage room we had to pull the floor up. The guys from affordable spray foam were able to install the foam against the drywall from the ceiling of the garage with no problems and handled working on the bare floor joists with ease. When finished they cleaned up everything and checked the installation to make sure there were no issues. Cost was exactly as estimated and I am extremely happy with the results. I would definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Closed cell spray foam installed in room above the garage (floor, roof deck and walls). Room is appro 300 sq ft.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business and your review.

01/15/2012

Wanda H.

ed

Description of Work
This company did work at my home, in early Summer. What a pleasure they were . They arrived on time !! Completed the job and clean-up in one day. I have recommended them to friends and family.

12/04/2011

Jarvis W.

Very well. After arriving at my house on time, they began by preparing my attic. When this was finished they applied the spray foam insulation, and cleaned up. They did a very good job applying the foam and cleaning up afterwards. Great work!

Description of Work
Installed spray foam insulation in my attic.

Carolina Energy Conservation

Carolina Energy Conservation is a local family owned and operated company. The company was founded under the principle to provide the residents of the Grand Strand community (and beyond) with a reliable and trustworthy company aimed at helping to reduce energy consumption as well as reducing the community’s utility bills. With our office located directly in the myrtle beach area we have been a leader in the energy improvement market since our inception in 2009.

Offers by Carolina Energy Conservation on Angi
    Healthy-Crawl Space

At Healthy Crawl Space, we serve our customers with the best value for our high-quality work. Call today for a free no pressure Estimate!

Insulation, moisture barriers

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas

How is Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas overall rated?

Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas open?

Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas is open:

What payment options does Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas provide

Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offer free estimates?

Yes, Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offers free project estimates.

Does Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offer a senior discount?

No, Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas?

Yes, Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offers warranties.

What services does Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offer?

Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas offers the following services: Insulation, moisture barriers

Are there any services Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas does not offer?

ask for details