Affordable Hauling and Property Maintenance

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

3.4

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

09/03/2018

The job was not completed and the owner was very unprofessional and rude.

Description of Work
Cleaning and hauling away debris left by former tenants. Cleanup landscaping. Repair screen porch damage. Pressure wash house.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

09/22/2017

The guys worked very hard and got everything cleaned up in about 2 hours, breaking up larger pieces as they went. There is not enough room in my backyard to back a truck directly up to the pile of rubble so they had to carry everything to the truck. Friendly people and easy to work with. Very happy with how tidy they left everything when they were finished. Normally I would expect bits of concrete...

Description of Work
Haul away of large amount of concrete and brick rubble.

05/10/2016

07/25/2013

overcharged, promised to email an invoice, never sent a invoice before the job, charged whatever they felt fair, received invoice months later not itemized. 700. dollars quoted 50/hour? ripped off a non profit that feeds the communities food insecure

Description of Work
delivered dirt

05/30/2012

From start to finish the job was done professionally , quickly, and with ,workers. please read what i wrote under "services performed". The job was performed in mt pleasant s.c.

Description of Work
My tenant left my yard a wreck with trash, junk, and debre. It was absolutely awful. I got calls from the city code enforcer to get it cleaned up NOW. Well,l i had used Affordable Hauling and Property Maintenance in 2010 and was sooooooo pleased with them that i had put their phone number in my personal phone book. I called and Andy, the manager, was the same old Andy.....totally professional and knowledgeable and so pleasant to talk to. (that was what impressed me the very first time i talked to him about another rental property in 2010). Well, he got a crew out to my property and within 24 hrs they had looked it over, called me with an estimate and begun the work. The workers this time and last time were so personable and competent that i felt perfectly at ease with their work, even though THIS TIME I WAS IN ALABAMA and they were working at my rental house in mt pleasant. I recommend this company for ANY kind of work that they do, and that is just about any thing you can think of in the care of your property, or your rental property, or hauling or whatever. Just call Andy and ask him if they do what you need done. I would trust these folks with any job they do, and andy's employees are so good, i dont know where he found them , but they are to be commended, as well as andy for his finding them, and for his supervisorship and his making sure the job is done quickly and thoroughly. This company is a true asset to charleston, and will be around for many more years to come...... If you want to call me and talk to me personally about this company i will take your call, just look me up in the charleston phone book. marjorie dorn tuck. by the way, i am totally impartial, i am not kin to anyone at the company nor was i paid for these comments, nor did i get a discount on the work done for me, nor do i know anyone personally working for affordable hauling and property maintenance. ALSO.....THEY USE PAYPAL IF YOU WANT TO PAY THAT WAY........i was pleased to hear that because i use paypal a lot since i sell stuff on ebay frequently.

Category hauling services

Hauling, Concretre, Delivery Service, Mulch & Topsoil, Lawn & Yard Work, Landscaping, Dumpster Service, Driveways-Concrete, Driveways-Asphalt