ABC AWNING & VENETIAN BLIND CORP

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2008

Locally owned and operated third generation family business started in 1946 by my grandfather. We've been serving the low country with quality products at a reasonable price with service and support for years of enjoyment....

Freeman Repair And Remodeling LLC

We are a smaller company, with over 10 years’ experience, offering a personal touch in Remodeling – from Bathroom and Room Makeover to Painting and Flooring. We also offer fast and affordable Handyman services for our Residential Customers. On our Commercial side, we offer Property Maintenance for Apartments. If you don’t have the maintenance staff or just don’t have the budget, you can reach out to us for all your repairs, and simple fixes including move-outs.

Jays Home Improvement

Welcome to Jays Home Improvement. Established in Charleston in 2007. We specialize in all your home Improvement needs - home repair, home renovation, building a new home or an addition - we can help. Our team has over 25 years of experience you can count on. Call us now for a free estimate.

All American Handyman

Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule for an estimate today!

10/14/2016

Flawlessly. Our house is two years old - the new work looks better than our house. Expertly done and completed in two days. Installers Joey and Keith were outstanding! There was not one thing out of place with this installation and they cleaned up the work area completely.

Description of Work
ABC did such a wonderful job on our awning that we asked them to screen it, and we added another patio cover to connect our two screened-in porches and cover our gas grill.

03/10/2016

08/28/2015

Perfect! The three man crew arrived early in the morning and were finished by early afternoon. No problems encountered and they were fastidious in what they did, and with their clean-up.

Description of Work
Installed a hurricane=proof 10' X 17' X 10' aluminum patio cover with gutters and downspouts, color coordinated to match our house.

Category awnings

Thanks for the excellent review. We try and provide quality products that will last at a reasonable price. We are not out to make sales, we are out to meet people's needs. Glad we could help out. Thanks again.

07/09/2015

They did come by but their quote was pricey. I told him I could get the canvas and asked him what the price would be then. The quote just to apply the canvas was still a very high price.

Category awnings

I was called to (removed members personal information) house to provide a quote for the awnings. He seemed impatient so I hurried over and gave a free estimate. Spent about an hour talking with them and looking at the awnings. They were made by Sunesta so I called them to find the old order. We did not install the awnings originally but I still was willing to help them. I gave the best price I cou...

04/02/2009

WE are very pleased and will use them again if th opportunity arises. The price was not that much more expensive than getting a retractable awning and the structured awning should last as long as we are in the house.

Description of Work
It took them less than half a day from start to finish to setthe support posts and assemble and erect the awning.They did a professional job of installing the vinyl awning and even saved me money by checking to see how much it would cost to do leaf guard while they were already there. It looks fantastic! We are very pleased with the result.

Category awnings

ALUMINUM & CANVAS AWNINGS, ALUMINUM CARPORTS, PATIO COVERS & SCREEN ROOMS, MINI, MICRO & 2" ALUMINUM & WOOD BLINDS, VERTICALS, STORM WINDOWS & DOORS, ALUMINUM SCREENS, SCREEN DOORS, ALUMINUM CARPORTS , BLIND REPAIR, SCREEN REPAIR GLASS FLORIDA OR INSULATED ALUMINUM ROOMS SCREENED & GLASS POOL ENCLOSURES.

AWNING CLEANING, BLIND CLEANING