MB Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2018

3.7

446 Old Shirley Rd

Central, SC 29630

Let us handle your next at home or business project. Whether its remodeling or light duty we can do it all. Decks, screen porches, whatever your project may be. Been in the industry over 10+ years.

01/30/2020

Angela H.

Would never give a referral!

Description of Work
BEWARE.... MATTHEW BRYANT Unfinished work! Left gaps between the deck and my house and every time it rains the screened in porch gets flooded with rain and my boards are already turning black. He promised me gutters to fix that problem, but never kept his promise. I have video and pictures of the terrible work. Also, not to forget the lousy cheap screen door that I have to slam to get it to even shut because it's not right! It took 3 ceiling fans to finally get it right and the first one fell from the ceiling on top of me and hit my leg shattering the globe and the 3rd and final one he had to get his electrician to put up and he got it right the first time.

Category decks, electrician

11/20/2019

Sharon C.

6 months of back and forth and the job was paid in full and was a holy mess. Worst ever job I have ever seen and because I did not get a written quote he is now rebutting the left handrail because I negative reviewed him on social media. Pictures do NOT LIE and I have plenty to show..... I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE THE PHOTOS TO ANY PROSPECTIVE CLIENT.......

Description of Work
Rebuild porch bannisters and add hand rails

Category decks, remodeling

07/22/2019

Lisa E.

Just perfect! These guys did a beautiful job on our deck. They are professional polite and very accommodating. They even completed an extra small job that was not discussed originally. They were great and are now added to our contacts as they will be called again! Thank you Matthew

Description of Work
Repair and replace deck

Category decks

03/21/2019

Travis H.

It was great.

Description of Work
They moved and installed some box lit signage for my business.

Category remodeling

03/15/2019

Rocky E.

They did really good.

Description of Work
They did some flooring in my house for me.

Category flooring contractor

03/06/2019

christopher C.

They are super friendly, and the work and cleanup was fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Built a deck and remodeled a bathroom

Category decks, hardwood floor, home remodeling, sunrooms

StanScape Lawncare

Lawncare-mowing lawn, mulching and general cleanup

FPF Concrete

MJ Electric

MJ Electric provides all residential electrical services including panel upgrades, lighting, troubleshooting, and all additional electrical upgrades. Our employees use the finest technology to complete the job right. We are a local business, family owned and operated wanting to serve the community in a fair and timely manner.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check