Culler Roofing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2011

Culler Roofing is a family owned company that has been doing business in South Carolina for over 20 years. Starting from the ground up, owner Chris Culler and his sons have been involved in all aspects of the roofing industry from nailing shingles to contract work. Most of our business comes through word of mouth from satisfied customers; therefore, it is essential for us to provide you with the best service and roofing quality possible. A new roof is a big investment for you, which we take very seriously. We have worked on thousands of roofs in the Carolina's and are confident that Culler Roofing is the best choice available for this investment to your home....

Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction

Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.

Sands Roofing

At Sands Roofing and Construction we are not only your roofing and construction professionals but we are also your neighbor! We have been serving Lexington SC and the surrounding areas for 10 years. When you choose Sands Roofing and Construction, you not only get the very highest quality of craftsmanship available, but you will also receive the service you would expect from a friend and neighbor.

Offers by Sands Roofing on Angi
Bauer Roofing Inc

Here in South Carolina there are hundreds if not thousands of companies to choose from when it comes to roofing your home, but not all of them are the same. Whether you are interested in Metal Roofing, Traditional “Asphalt” Roofing, or don’t know which type yet, there are some extremely talented and wonderful roofing companies in our state, but there are also some dead-beats who need to be run out. How do you know the difference between a good company and a bad one? What makes one company worth hiring and the next one not worth the truck he drove up in? How do you know which product to use? How do you know which type of material to use? Metal? Shingles? Palm Leaves? Hopefully the information and links you find in this website can help answer those questions. Because, if you find the answers to those questions, the rest will be easy. For a little personal look at me and my company, check out our About Us page and find out just how we got started in this business.

07/15/2019

They came and gave us a fair estimate for the job.

Description of Work
church roof

05/02/2019

Mr. Chris was very knowledgeable, professional, on time and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed new roof in my house.

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Its always a pleasure doing business with you!

06/09/2015

They handed me a flyer and told me to call them. I called them and they came out right away. They gave me the best price and did a great job.

Description of Work
Culler Roofing put a new roof on.

11/10/2014

Very easy to work with. Would use them again

Description of Work
Repaired roof leak / vent boots

09/23/2014

Everything went well. The roofing team was efficient, work was completed as expected, yard was clean when they left.

Description of Work
Replaced roof after hail damage

08/21/2014

I contacted the company after my roof was damaged by the summer '14 hailstorm. The technician that was assigned to my case was not local - he apparently works out of the Upstate area and handles most of the requests for roof repairs. When I first called I scheduled a time for him to come inspect the roof. On the day he came, it was raining so he did not go onto the roof but said he would provide an estimate based on the damage cited by my insurance adjuster. He promised to get the estimate to me by early the next week but I never got the estimate. I followed up with him late the next week and he said he had been very busy but promised to get me the estimate within a few days. Again, the estimate did not arrive when he said it would. I did finally receive the estimate via e-mail. I let him know it sounded fine but would like him to do an inspection prior to doing the work just to make sure the scope of work was in line with the adjuster's quote. He said he would come out to inspect my roof the next week and would e-mail me to let me know what he found (I was going to be out of town that week). I never received an email so was not even sure he ever came to do the inspection. I was trying to work with him since I knew everyone had been busy with the hailstorm damage, so I followed up again after I got back in town and he said he had done the inspection and everything matched what the adjuster said. He said he would call me after he figured out what his schedule would be and when he would be in Columbia the next week to do the work. I never received a phone call after that and have given up trying to schedule anything with this provider. While the technician was nice enough, he was not reliable at all.

Description of Work
Performed a roof inspection and provided estimate

03/22/2014

I received a call later in the day from the technician who stated he had been by the house and looked at the situation. The technician started to explain that the work I requested could be done but that my roof was in very poor condition and that I should consider replacing the entire roof rather than repair the area I wanted. I listened patiently while he explained that the roof was a twenty year roof and it was about at it's limit of service. He stated that shingles had lost much of the surface covering and were in very bad condition. I asked if he had walked the roof and he stated that he did. I than told him I would get back with him and ended the conversation. I called the office number and left a voice message that I would like to speak with someone regarding what I had been told. Hoping to speak with someone other than the technician that had called but the return call came from the technician whom had called originally. The problem with this situation is, that the roof in question is less than two years old and I know the condition very well as I have been on the roof myself on many occasions as of late, and I could not believe that this clown was giving me such a line. I also have some knowledge of construction and maintenance and do a lot of my own projects. But from time to time I will hire some work out if I am not available to do the work myself. I belong to Angie's List because I want to deal with service people that hopefully are honest. Because of the person I had to deal with from this company leads me to question the honesty of the entire company and its reviews.

Description of Work
I contacted this provider regarding a roof repair for an area where I had removed a chimney. Set up an appointment to meet with someone to look at the project and requested a call when the person was to come by so I could be there.

03/13/2014

1st appt cancelled due to rain which is understandable the 2nd appt they did not show up or call.

Description of Work
Needed an evaluation of our roof due to age

03/13/2014

He treated the situation as an emergency repair and was back in two days. Explained about the material being used and why. Had the job done in half a day with a 3 year written warranty. I found him to be very professional in every way, and very reasonable with his pricing.

Description of Work
We had a leak in 3 separate areas and had 3 other roofers look at the problem each with a different fix. One actually said that the roof was fine and it was a gutter problem. Culler roofing found the problem immediately, explained exactly what needed to be done and said he would call me with a quote.

03/10/2014

Everything was good. Jim was very professional and punctual. He came out to look at our roof on the same day that I called. He came back the next day to make the repairs. The price was fair. He was very honest and explained what was wrong with our roof. I had called to other roofing companies out for an estimate.One gave a much higher price for the repairs and the other company did not seem to want our business. I will call Culler Roofing again if we have any more problems with our roof.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking ridge vent and replaced shingles that were improperly installed.

New Roofs & Repairs