Jeff Ballard Contracting

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2012

Jeff Ballard Interior Renovations LLC has been serving the Lowcountry for over ten years. Honesty, fair prices, quality work, and promptness are qualities that have helped me to succeed in the business world and in helping others. I will care for your home as if it were my own....

Rain Tight Roofing

Rain Tight Roofing

3rd Generation Roofing and Exterior Contractor with 70 + years of accumulated experience. We have an impeccable track record on Hilton Head Island with references to back it up. Additional email - info@raintight-roofing.com.

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff quoted a bath renovation for us. Although we are not using him for this job we will consider him for future jobs. We were impressed with his responsiveness and professionalism.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help with rewiring some light switches and for him to check out an ceiling fan that I installed and wired. He was very informative and explained what he was doing. Told me where I had gone wrong and how to fix it. Inspected the ceiling fan and wiring and fixed a load transfer issue I was having. Definitely will hire him again. Even though I do my own electrical wiring I like to have it inspected and run into issues from time to time.

CATEGORY electrician,interior painters

05/07/2015

CATEGORY plumbing,interior painters

06/10/2014

N/A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff stated that he did not cover the Beaufort area but referred another contractor

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting. Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Drywall Patching. Crown Molding. Trim. Carpentry. Remodeling- General, Kitchen & Bathroom. Additions.