Jeff Ballard Contracting

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2012

Jeff Ballard Interior Renovations LLC has been serving the Lowcountry for over ten years. Honesty, fair prices, quality work, and promptness are qualities that have helped me to succeed in the business world and in helping others. I will care for your home as if it were my own....

Rain Tight Roofing

Rain Tight Roofing

3rd Generation Roofing and Exterior Contractor with 70 + years of accumulated experience. We have an impeccable track record on Hilton Head Island with references to back it up. Additional email - info@raintight-roofing.com.

09/01/2015

We were so pleased. Not only did he do an excellent job. He and his crew arrived on time and started the job on the date given us and completed the job in the time frame given us. Never had we ever experienced that with other contractors. He went above and beyond what was asked of him.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/01/2015

We were pleasantly surprised. Jeff and his crew arrived everyday on time or before. He started on the exact date he gave us and finished on the given time he gave us. Never had that ever happened with us with other contractors. He went above and beyond what we expected. We would highly recommend him. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely remodeled our master bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

06/20/2015

Jeff is the consummate professional.  Arrives early, on time, and keeps moving with minimal conversation (though always polite), and does excellent work.  He was responsive to all requests, finding time to return for small details that needed taking care of.  He cleans up after himself and never leaves a mess.  We now have a higher countertop in the bathroom that is much more accessible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff removed an 8 1/2 foot mirror from our master bath, repaired the wall and painted it, built up our vanity another two inches for installation of a new granite countertop, painted the vanity, installed new trim on both sides of the vanity, cut and installed crown molding on oak cabinetry, installed trim board under our breakfast bar countertop, and reinstalled the faucets and plumbing after the new granite was installed in the master bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

05/03/2015

Did an excellent job and clean up. Even moved some of the heavier furniture and put it back when finished. Have used Jeff previously and already have him lined up for bathroom upgrade later in the year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed popcorn from ceilings, sanded, taped and repainted with two coats of paint.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

03/18/2015

As I mentioned above, contacted the group because it had great reviews on Angies List.  Wanted them to rehang my TV and somehow place the cabe box under the TV - he suggested to sink it into the wall.  Which sounded like a perfect solution.  He also said he could rebuild my deck.  Very positive and a great salesman.  He said he had another job and he would do it in three/four weeks.  Contacted him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the provider and his son came over and claimed he could help me rebuild a deck and place my TV on the wall with the cable box etc...  sunk into the wall.  He said he was busy for three four weeks and then would do it.  I contacted him after that time frame, and he said he would let me know when he could come. It is now March!  Still haven't heard a word from him or his company!

CATEGORY decks,interior painters

Hello, I do not have a son that works with me and I am the only one that looks at jobs. I think you have me confused with someone else. Please check. Thanks, Jeff

Painting. Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Drywall Patching. Crown Molding. Trim. Carpentry. Remodeling- General, Kitchen & Bathroom. Additions.