Advanced Integrated Controls

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2013

365 Red Cedar Street Suite 301

Bluffton, SC 29910

Advanced Integrated Controls (AIC) is a well known audio video company in the Low Country specializing in the design, sales and installation of all home theater systems and home automation technologies. AIC services Hilton Head, Bluffton, Savannah, Beaufort and Palmetto Bluff, Bluffton. Some of these home technologies include an emphasis in: Home Theater Systems, Custom Audio Video Solutions, Lutron Lighting Control, Lutron Motorized Shades and Blinds, Home Automation Control, Distributed Audio Systems, Structured Wiring, Mirror and Art TV Solutions, Wireless Audio/Video Solutions, Central Vacuum Systems, Sonos Wireless Music Systems. AIC was founded in 2006 by one guy, Curt Hubner, and single truck. A passionate and professional A/V expert with an obsession to provide every client with 100% audio/video satisfaction. In 2008 Curt was joined by his wife, Jennifer Hubner, and the two them worked together to build a business that stands apart. At Advanced Integrated Controls (AIC), achieving total customer satisfaction is our main goal. Our top priority is to meet our clients requirements, do it right the first time, and continuously improve. With today’s ever changing, demanding technological world, AIC constantly improves all of our technicians skill sets and audio/video installation experience. Above all else we value the relationships we develop with our customers. We understand that lasting relationships can only be built by demonstrating integrity, trust, commitment, and dependability. We are confident that you will find our service, attention to detail, and commitment to your satisfaction to be the best in the area....

09/17/2016

Terence W.

My wife and I called them several times. They never answered, so we left messages over about t 2 week period. They never called us back.

Description of Work
I needed my TV Universal Controls reprogrammed because I got a new service provider. I called AIC because they had installed my whole house tv and audio system in 2009.

Category home theater design,home automation

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry, but we did not receive your messages. We have moved our facility from Hilton Head to Bluffton and did have some slight phone trouble during this time because of the phone number change. We apologize deeply. We would have returned your call right away if we had received the message. Please call the office so that we may try to rectify the situation. (843) 836-5700

04/27/2016

Dolf D.

Description of Work
Installed new tv, Apple TV, and Sonos system in my beach house. they are professionals.

Category home theater design,home builders

Thank you for taking the time to give AIC a great review! We hope you enjoy your new audio/video system!

02/05/2015

Joseph R.

We call and left a message with no return call. Call two days later to set up a appointment to check out our wiring and see what we can do. They set up for someone to come and check out our wiring. A day later I get a email they can not come and may be we should look for some else. This what I received. ( I unfortunately need to cancel the previously scheduled 1pm appointment walk through with AIC. The owner has had a last minute emergency appointment elsewhere that he HAS to attend. Therefore, he will be unable to meet you at your home in Savannah. I am unable to re-schedule this walk through at this time unfortunately due to his schedule being solid booked for the next few weeks and given the travel time needed, it does not fit in his schedule for some time. I apologize for this inconvenience. I wish you the best in finding a local company to work with and I will be in touch if anything opens up in my schedule.) They advertise Savannah? Service AreaHilton Head Island Sc, Bluffton Sc, Savannah Ga, Charelston Sc, and The Entire Low Country

Description of Work
AIC cancel the appointment.

Category home theater design

We do apologize for the inconvenience at that time and hope that you were able to find another audio video professional.

01/14/2015

Jennifer M.

Description of Work
Curt Hubner and his team did an excellent job installing our home theatre system. From estimate to completion, the team was professional, on time, and great to work with.

Category home theater design

[member name removed], We are glad to hear you are happy with our services! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review. Enjoy your new Home Theater and be sure to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

01/01/2015

Raymond M.

Curt and Jennifer were a delight to work with. They were timely with their estimates. They worked closely with us to design a system that worked within our budget which sounds and looks absolutely terrific. They also showed up as promised and were very neat in their installation work. We have worked with multiple AV people over the years and Curt/Jennifer were as good as anyone we have found anywhere!

Description of Work
Installed new AV system including TV, Receiver, Apple TV, Blue Ray, and sonos box.

Category home theater design

[member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are appreciative of your review and we were happy to work with you! Never hesitate to call us if there is anything else we can do for you!

12/31/2014

Patti D.

Excellent. From the minute I placed a call to AIC, Jennifer and Kurt were terrific. Very professional. Curt arrived at my home to review the situation and make suggestions - on time. I was trying to decide whether to get a sub-woofer - Curt suggested they bring one with them to the installation so I could hear the sound both ways. They also offered several suggestions of how to keep my CD collection handy. I was very happy with how they outlined the quote .... and options for me. Though it was a little more expensive than I was expecting, they were very competitive with other quotes I received. But they far exceeded in their professionalism and responsiveness. Chris did the installation. He too was terrific. Prompt, patient, polite, explained everything for me ..... and cleaned up after everything was done. He also offered his cell number to me in case I have any questions at all. This company - and it's people - are exceptional. I would use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Added brackets to the wall to hang my new TV; set up Sonos soundbar and 1 additional speaker; updated my linksys router; set everything up and trained me on the Sonos system too.

Category home theater design

We are so very happy that you are please with our work! Curt and Jennifer expect nothing less than greatness from AIC. Thank you for your kind words and we'll ensure we pass your message along Chris and the rest of our team.

10/23/2014

mike F.

Description of Work
AIC designed and installed a wireless music system in our home, including TV. The sound is superb and the installation took about 1/2 day. Because the system is wireless there was no need to put holes in our walls. The controlling software is easy to use. AIC can demo their systems at their store. They support you after the sale.

10/21/2014

Glynis C.

They are reliable and do a great job.

Description of Work
They installed a new TV, security and stereo system.

02/18/2014

Sue D.

AIC responds immediately whenever I need something. They are very knowledgeable and professional. They attempt to help troubleshoot over the phone before coming out if possible. We have been customers for three years. They have done installation for us as well.

Description of Work
Updated and added components to remote. Built new shelf in closet and Relocated modem and router.

02/10/2014

Terence W.

The company is very professional and capable with a tremendous amount of technical expertise. And, the owners and installers are personable and efficient. The came when promised and stayed steadily at work until the project was completed. We needed some additional instruction on use of the system. They returned to help us and were very patient with us. We have continued to enjoy the system and have not needed repair or change of the system. They did return to install more Direct TV equipment for recording in another room when we decided we wanted to have another location for recording TV programs, but the system they designed has worked well and been very satisfactory.

Description of Work
The company installed the wiring and televisions and stereo equipment for tv viewing and recording and stereo system including Apple TV for viewing, listening and recording. The project involved extensive wiring for the televisions, stereo, Apple TV and internet.

01/03/2014

Michael S.

AIC provided the following services: installation and wiring for Directv installations in main house and detached garage home theater room, wiring for a 7 channel home theater, purchased 4 speakers and subwoofer for home theater, seating for home theater. Curt Hubner designed the home theater configuration and personally made sure that the sound system met my needs, his team also installed a sound bar system in my family room in conjunction with a flat screen tv,. In addition AIC fine tuned my internet connections, an lastly set up a wireless Sonos music system thru my internet connection.

Description of Work
I used AIC to install my Directiv systems, set up a home theater including all wiring, seating, speakers and lastly a sound bar subwoofer set up in a family room. I recently moved to Hilton Head from Northern Virginia and the owner Curt Hubner was recommenced to me and I can not say enough good things about Curt and his team. They have been terrific and I would strongly endorse them to anyone needing support for comprehensive AV installations.

Chris W.

They are an excellent and reputable company to work with.

Description of Work
This is by far the best audio visual equipment repair and installation company in the HHI area. We own a high end property management company and have used them time and time again to take care of our clients and they have yet to disappoint! The only thing I will say is they are hard to get "on the spot" but that's because they stick to a schedule and are there when they say they will be. Give them a call today!

Category home theater design,home builders,satellite tv service,tv sales,home automation

Christin S.

Jennifer, Curt, Chris and the whole AIC team were great! They helped us bring an original Sea Pines beach cottage (with all its quirky wiring, phone and cable issues) in the 21st century. Believe me, that was no small task!! We live several states away, so it is important that we have an audio/video company on the island to provide ongoing support as well and AIC fits that bill perfectly. While these services are not inexpensive, it is definitely worth it to have such a competent and highly responsive team upon whom to call. You will not be disappointed with AIC- I am extremely particular and detail-oriented and AIC was definitely up to the challenge. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Phone wiring; cable wiring; internet cabling; TVs and DVD players

Category home theater design,phone wiring,tv sales

Ernest W.

AIC is always punctual. They identified that my wall volume controls on my stereo was defective. The replaced one to let me hear the difference between my defective one and a new one. I ordered 6 controls after the test of the first one. They gave me a price and a date for when they would replace the defective ones. The stereo system has worked well since then. Didn't know the volume control could sound so good. AIC also wall mounted several TVs in my home. They were reasonably priced and they did a professional job. Their technicians are the best.

Description of Work
Replaced stereo volume controls and wall mounted several Tvs.

Category lighting,home theater design

Maria D.

Everything went timely, smoothly as promised. Very pleased with results

Description of Work
Re worked our entire audio visual whole home entertainment

Category lighting,home theater design,satellite tv service,tv sales,home automation

John L.

AIC is a quality firm. I used them to purchase a 65" sony 4k tv superb installation. Service is only a call away. These people are very knowledgeable. They work with builders wiring homes for the current technology of the day. I would say they are ahead of the curve when talking about audio/video, and security. I could not be more satisfied. .

Description of Work
Reset my apple tv.

Category lighting,home theater design,satellite tv service,phone wiring,home automation

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
    Southern Coker Power

We are a local Solar company in South Carolina. Our staff have solar industry experience since 2015. We install, service, and repair residential and commercial solar systems. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rocco Custom Remodeling llc

Rocco Custom Remodeling is a fully insured and licensed contracting service with over 15 years experience in the industry. Our mission is to bring smiles to the faces of our customer by building their dreams into reality. When you're happy, we're happy!

Offers by Rocco Custom Remodeling llc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

We are a Home Automation Company who specializes in the design, sales, and installation of Home Theater systems, Lutron Lighting Control systems, Lutron Shades and Window Treatments, Custom Audio Video systems, Home Automation control, custom television solutions, Central Vacuum Systems, wireless audio, and just about anything else classified as Home Technology.