CREATIVE HOME IDEAS

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR TRADES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Prestige Finishz

Hello my name is Jeremy and I'm the owner of Prestige Finishz. I take pride in doing the best job at an affordable price. I specialize in Interior and exterior paint both residential and commercial. If you have any painting needs don't hesitate to contact me. I will come out and give you a estimate and walk you through the process that I will do. Give me a call today!

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Fiescospainting

interior and exterior painting work, deck construction and repair, pressure washing and much more. we work only with quality materials

07/29/2007

Great at doing what we wanted. Had good insight of what would look good. He also installed a fake wall where we wanted to put a pantry cabinet.

Description of Work
Knocked out two walls, opening up dining area and kitchen with bar in between and between dining and living room with a partial bottom wall and shelves in large open area. Installed sheet rock in dining room, new heat/air vents throughout home, new mirrored closet doors. Installed new Toto toilets, medicine cabinet, storage cabinet and new shower door.

Category drywall,glass repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking

CABINET MAKING, CABINET REFACING, CARPENTRY-UNFINISHED, CARPENTRY-WOODWORKING, CARPET INSTALLATION, CEILING FANS, DECKS & PORCHES, DOORS, DRYWALL, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING INSTALLATION, GLASS & MIRRORS, HARDWOOD FLOORING, HEATING & AC, LIGHTING, PAINTING-INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, PLUMBING, REMODELING-GENERAL, KITCHEN & BATH, SIDING, WINDOWS.

NEW CONSTRUCTION & CERAMIC TILE.