Allen's Seamless Gutters & Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2010

3.9

320 Garren Rd

Belton, SC 29627

Locally-owned company with 22 years of experience. 25-year warranty on workmanship and products. Since we strive for customer satisfactory, any warranty claim is handled quickly and efficiently at no extra cost to customer.

04/29/2020

Ralph F.

Absolutely DO NOT use Finley Gutters. I had my entire house done in bucket gutters, downspouts and guards which were not cheap now water pours over the gutters during even light rains and I can’t get them back out to correct their mess. All I can get are excuses and promises while my gutters do not do their job. I highly discourage anyone from contracting with them. Finley Seamless Gutters Co. 320 Garren Rd Belton, SC 29627 Contact: Richard Allen Title: Principal Phone: (864) 934-5565

Description of Work
Installed Gutters

Category decks, gutter repair

11/16/2015

Robert and Donna Q.

Estimate was provided promptly. Work was completed as scheduled and one follow up visit was made as requested.

Description of Work
Removed old gutter guards and installed new ones. Repaired one gutter section.

07/02/2015

Dixie B.

06/08/2015

BARBARA M.

The quote was done in a timely manner. The provider was recommended by a contractor who has worked for us. The contractor indicated that the service provider does good work and that we may have to wait a bit for service. After 2 or 3 calls to schedule, and a no-show on Thursday, 2 more calls were placed and the service was finally provided. The work was started just after 5:00 PM the following day, Friday, and completed within about an hour. Professional, quick, tidy service. Will use again.

Description of Work
Installed 62 feet of gutters on garage, installed about 16 feet of downspouts, one to a rain barrel, and modified a downspout on the house to drop down to a rain barrel.

02/11/2015

Joseph H.

Finley installed the gutters without the proper fall, or slope, to direct rain water to the downspouts; as a result, rain water would stand in the gutters and ultimately spill out over the edge during a storm. The gutters also leaked at the seams at the corners. I made numerous calls to Finley to make them aware of the problem and to ask them to return and make changes to fix the problems. Finley never returned my calls. Finally, I had to pay someone else to come correct the problems. I cannot recommend this company; a bad company based on my experience. Shoddy workmanship, not returning calls.

Description of Work
I hired Finley to replace the gutters my home.

09/17/2014

Emily C.

Description of Work
Did some wood replacement on soffit & boxing of home. Had soffit & boxing redone with vinyl, and gutters & downspouts replaced. Excellent workmanship & great attention to detail. Took a little longer than anticipated due to a small crew, as they were also working on bigger jobs. The end result more than compensated for a quickly done job. Would definitely recommend or use again.

08/09/2013

Charles F.

He was very professional. He helped me out in a time crunch. I would recommend him and have.

Description of Work
Removed some gutter guards lowered gutter and painted some boxing

04/15/2013

Bill L.

Called for an estimate for gutter installation. I gave him the dimensions and he gave me a quote over the phone which I liked because other companies wanted to meet me out at the house which was 30 miles away. Set up a work date. They missed the time told me they would start but later said the crew did another home the first thing in the morning where I was suppose to be the first job. He did show up the day he said he would do the work which was more than three other companies I had delt with. The work was satisfactory and I am pleased with Finley Gutter. Their price for the job was more than some and less than others, middle road. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters on home.

09/16/2012

Richard J.

The experience was positive from estimate to completion. The workmanship was excellent and the crew was knowledgeable and experienced. The job went well.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and downspouts.

08/10/2012

Mike G.

Started very well with Mr. Allen being very knowledgeable of guttering work. He came up with some great ideas to clean up the "hodgepodge" of guttering on the house. The work went well, except workman forgot what Mr. Allen told them concerning not putting ladders directly onto roof. Damage to roof, but Mr. Allen deducted from price to repair. He was very apologetic for the incident. There were several incidents during the course of this job (approx 6 weeks) in which I could not reach Mr. Allen, due to his family needs. I understood this after I found out, but there should have been something to alert customers to a temporary problem.

Description of Work
Replaced many gutters on circa 1900 home. Installed gutter guards. Installed new downspouts where needed. Converted some 4" guttering to 5".

Sanchez Pressure Washing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, & concrete cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

HMC Builders Inc

HMC Builders is a general contractor specializing in all things gutter! We offer seamless gutter installation, gutter and downspout repairs, and gutter guards. We also service and clean all residential and commercial gutters. We strive to provide excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by HMC Builders Inc on Angi
    Water Boys

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in pressure washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Gutter Repair & Replacement. Gutter Cleaning. Leaf Protection Systems. Roofing. Siding. Windows. Decks. Porches. Vinyl Railings.